The Exclusive Club
- 2 weeks pregnant and thinking its a boy...I know the exact date I got pregnant because I felt it happen! I must say I am very proud to be a part of a very exclusive club of women who can actually say they are bloated and feel joyous about it! Ha ha! I guess my husband's little swimmers were very fast because already I have cramps, my womb feels full, I am very dizzy, moody and my back feels like an elephant is sitting on it. I crave pizza, french fries and I am trying to drink lots of water. My breasts haven't changed...yet...and I'm sure I'll poke my husband with my eye pencil if he dares to touch them when they get sore! I already have replacement pencils!
Symptoms of pregnancy
- I have had tender nipples for 4 weeks, nauseous for 2 weeks, tired for 4 weeks and am 7 weeks on into 1st pregnancy. I guess all different for everyone but have always suffered with nervous vomiting throughouI my life and since the past few days have decided to take hold and make decisions in my life and what i want to do and nausea has gone... I guess what I'm saying is pressure and stress doesn't help at all maybe morning sickness is made worse by it....
- —Guest theo
5 wks. gestation
- I am approximately 4 wks. (starting 5th wk.) post-ovulation with positive pregnancy blood tests done by repro. specialist. Had light pink implantation bleeding X 2 days, breast tenderness starting around that time, and since then on & off bloating, cramping, breast pain. Maybe starting to have a little nausea today. Definitely very moody. Hoping for the best since 1st pregnancy ended in miscarriage. Breasts seem bigger and more prominent veins, but tenderness waxes & wanes. Whenever they don't seem to hurt that much I worry that my hormone levels are dropping and I am going to miscarry again.
- —Guest 1st time Mommy 3771
- I am currently on my 4th week of pregnancy and so far I been doing great no morning sickness or anything sometime I have to remind myself that I am pregnant. The only symptom I have is soreness around my breasts and I tend to eat more than usual.
- —Guest Linda
8 months ttc later
- Got a BFP a week ago! I ovulated around the 27th of April and knew I was pregnant when my DD started disliking me. My nephew did the same thing when I was pregnant with her. So maybe baby #2 is a boy! Only time will tell. It seems like it was ages ago that I had frequent gas, urinating, and sore breasts. I can only hope this pregnancy won't have tons of morning sickness. Here's hoping for a healthy baby!
- —Guest Mar
- I'm happy I'm expecting but cannot stop worrying about things. I have a 2 year old son and following his birth I had become very ill with severe bowel problems that caused my body major problems, I lost 3 stone quickly and in spite of the weight loss my periods became irregular. 6 months ago I was diagnosed with colitis and was told due to my state of health my body wouldn't conceive not that I was trying! However here I am pregnant! in the last 6 months my medications have made my bowel symptoms calm down a lot, but my weight is still a big issue, I've never been big but I am a size 0. 25 years but can fit in 12 years clothes.
- —Guest worried mummy!!
Didn't even know...
- 4 weeks and one day, if I hadn't of taken a test because my period was 2 days late, I wouldn't have known. Sore nipples and slight cramps like a period coming, but I feel great otherwise!
- —Guest chloe
- I felt like others here and didn't want to face another negative test. I finely took the test today and I am 5 1/2 weeks! So excited this is my first.
- —Guest Guest Chrissy
My Experience this time around...
- My first two pregnancies began with my developing a "super nose". I could smell things from miles away. Then came the terrible morning sickness. But those were the only "symptoms" that I remember from the first two. Now that I am expecting my third and at 11 weeks...omgosh how different! Morning sickness that lasts all day and night, weight loss, headaches, dizziness, and that's just the beginning. I can honestly say I have never been this miserable in my entire life...
So Far so Good
- I am 6 weeks pregnant. I have gas, light cramping, frequent urination, sore breasts, and nausea, but I am happy because I haven't vomited yet! I am traveling for four weeks and hope that my symptoms don't increase. So far so good!
- —Guest Sarah
Pregnant after 3 miscarriages
- I found out I am pregnant but very scared as I lost my son at 19 week and had 2 miscarriages since. Fingers crossed this time.
- —Guest donna
- I am a 22 year old mother of 3 and am due to start my period in 5 days time. I having some cramping and breast tenderness, but also extremely emotional. Would love another little boy...if nothing soon, I will do a test...here's hoping!!
- —Guest Candi
Serioulsy worried to be happy!
- I m not yet sure, its been a week I have missed my period. My symptoms are nausea, vomiting tendency, craving for sour-spicy food, fatigue, morning illness. I'm diabetic for 10 years and I'm only 28 years old. I m worried cause I always have had a hidden terror of not having or having problematic baby. This is one of the most pleasant feeling, but i m worried, if it proves to be positive I m seriously pregnant, and things are all well immediate and long after. I hope and wish all to pray for me so that I get rid of my worst nightmare and become the happiest!
- —Guest Noor
- I'm four weeks and I've definitely noticed changes. My boobies hurt and my stomach feels as though I just did 200 crunches! I'm peeing all the time, and have an awful metallic taste in my mouth.
- I'm 5 weeks and this pregnancy is completely different from my first one. I had hot flashes before I got my BFP and shortly after I was and still am extremely tired all the time and that's all so far. I'm hoping this one is a boy, since we already have a 2 year old little girl.
- —Guest Tammy