- My hubby and I are really trying hard... I'm exhausted, I'm moody, my breasts are sore and I feel queasy, but not queasy enough to vomit...I don't want to take another pregnancy test, I'm so afraid it's negative again....
- —Guest Jessica
- OMG! This is my second pregnancy and this is my first daughter. I was so sick in the first trimester, all the way to my second trimester. I had morning sickness that was so bad... My experience of being pregnant was bad, but now in the third trimester, it's not so bad.
- —Guest LALA
- I'm 5 weeks pregnant with our 1st little one. I felt nauseous at the beginning but lately just sore nipples and sleeping a lot during the day! I'm happy!
- —Guest lucyloo
First Time First Trimester
- The first trimester is very awful for me. I have extreme nausea, metallic taste, and cramps. The nausea is so bad I have no appetite but I am always hungry. Crackers seem to help the nausea for awhile. To include, the cramps were so bad I went to the doctor to make sure the fetus was okay, which it was. Due to this being my first child, my uterus is expanding causing the cramps.
- —Guest guest mom
Symptoms before missed period
- I was nauseous about a week before I even missed my period. Extreme cramping, puking, couldn't keep food down, breasts sore, and the list goes on. Needless to say, almost all early pregnancy symptoms happened before I even missed my period for me.
- —Guest Melissa
We did not expect!
- We were not planning for a kid but now we are happy about it. I am in my 5th week of pregnancy now. I get tired a lot and i eat normal. I have pimples on my chest. I sometimes suddenly feel that my heart is dropping into my stomach...so weird. I feel very moody and get slight headaches every now and then. Hoping to cross 1st Trimester soon. Good luck to all of you...
- —Guest lucky
Still Getting Used to It
- I'm 5 weeks. So I'm a first time mommy! I'm not really sure what exactly I am supposed to feel. I haven't thrown up yet, but I do get the other pregnancy symptoms.
- —Guest Manda
- I feel completely awful. I have nausea, upset tummy, vomiting and/or dry heaving, I can smell EVERYTHING which is not always a good thing, and I am exhausted. Standing for too long causes dizziness, and I have some crazy food cravings. The food is not so crazy, it's the fact that it feels like I can't eat ANYTHING else except for what I crave. I'm not sure if this is because it's my first pregnancy and I'm just nervous and confused or what....
- —Guest Sonja
- This would be my first child. I have a week late on my period and it is not normal for me at all. Other than being tired, using the bathroom a lot and eating a bit more than usual I have no other symptoms. I took a test last week and it said negative but still no period. I am trying not to stress but will wait a bit more before I try another one. Hope this one is positive.
- —Guest Jessica
- One of my friends was pregnant for 24 weeks, but didn't know about it!!! She thought there was a health problem, as didn't have the period for so long. No sickness, no other symptoms of pregnancy, the belly was quite invisible as she is plump enough. All tests showed negative result. Now she has a healthy son 1.5 years old. Amazing, unbelievable story.
- —Guest Anna
So very happy
- After thinking I was infertile, I am finally pregnant! I am only one week pregnant, but my back is so stiff. I also get headaches for no reason. I honestely didn't expect it to be this easy.
- —Guest Rozaleigh
- I am 7 weeks pregnant and feeling so ill! I haven't left the house all weekend as I'm so exhausted and nauseous, yuck. Bring on the second trimester!
- —Guest Jess
Almost 5 weeks
- Headaches, light nausea, sore boobs, I haven't thrown up yet. 2nd pregnancy, first one I was 8 weeks and had a miscarriage. First time mommy so I'm super excited.
- —Guest Torrii
My experience to early pregnancy
- It was hard, I thought it was just about the belly and going for fun ultrasounds to see my baby but I was so wrong. I've heard about morning sickness and hoped I'd be one of the lucky ones that didn't get effected so badly but yet again I was wrong, week 5 through to 7 I was vomiting every day without fail. I had pimples on my face and chest, and I was always so thirsty. I was truly looking forward to the 12 week mark because that's when I was told things will get better. Lucky they are getting better now and I'm looking forward to the rest of my pregnancy and meeting my beautiful bubba. I can't wait to feel her/him move around.
- —Guest jessica h
After 17 years
- I was cramping like my period was coming. I waited 2 months before taking the pregnancy test. It came back positive. The doctors confirmed that I couldn't have more kids. So yes at 37 I was devastated that after 17 years I am carrying a life. It feels amazing and at ten weeks and 3 boys later I feel the baby moving. The cramps come and go but my breast are very sore.