- I was pregnant before and I miscarried at 7 and a half weeks. I had all the symptoms vomiting, tired, bloatedness, sore legs, and forgetfulness. I had my period last month and it was the first one since the miscarriage. This month no period I am about 4 days late, so far I have just had a craving for pickle cheese and mayo sandwiches, been tired, and peeing more. Have not taken a test yet but it does make me wonder, I am 36 years old and so hoping that If I am pregnant again that I go to full term this time.
- —Guest Tbone
Almost 6 weeks
- Really excited. Had been trying for a year and a half and this is my first pregnancy. Had two days of spotting, but then didn't get my period like I usually do after a couple of days of spotting. Doctor said it was most likely implantation bleeding. I have sore breasts, and had some slight cramping, but not sure if that was gas related. Every now and then I get a wave of very slight nausea, but other than that I feel normal. Not tired at all, but then again I am only working casually so get plenty of opportunity to relax. Very scared though and praying hard as I want this to last. Cannot wait until scan in a week. All my prayers to those out there in the same situation.
- —Guest Whoohooo
Just Five Weeks
- I am 5 weeks pregnant and I am very weak and practically run a very high fever with no appetite for food.
- —Guest Filia
- My husband and I have been trying for 2 years and began fertility a few months ago. After our second IUI procedure we received the best news ever. I am 5 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier. Have had some cramping, which I know know is normal, sore breasts, tired, and I pee much more frequently. I am looking forward to my ultrasound next week. I hope everyone has a safe and healthy pregnancy. I know I can't wait to meet my little one in March.
- —Guest Tara
Kinda Scared but Exited
- Well I don't know If i am pregnant but my period is supposed this week but hasn't. I thought I was going to have it but I didn't. I just had sore stomach and feeling sick for 2 days I've been dizzy and cranky with everyone, I keep going from happy to sad then mad.
- —Guest MissPent
- I had a baby 16 months ago I didn't feel anything different maybe a little moodier when I was pregnant...no sickness no breast tenderness nothing... Now I have missed 3 periods and think I may be pregnant and I feel horrid got most symptoms going sickness, headache, sore breasts, cravings the lot.... just shows not every pregnancy or women are the same.
- —Guest pregnancy.about.com
40 and pregnant for 1st time!!!
- I've been married twice, never got pregnant....my clock was ticking something horrible. My boyfriend and I have been in love since we were 16, and always wanted kids....we're now having one!!! I'm 5 weeks along - I'm biting my nails that everything goes well. No morning sickness, a little dizziness, feel "thick", tender nipples, scared to have sex. I am cautiously ecstatic, and want to start buying baby clothes & stuff! Started taking prenatals, but need to make a doctor appointment.
- —Guest jenny
Feeling about pregnancy
- I felt stupid and so alone I cried about it. I told closed friends and my sister about it I can't stop crying about it. The thing is I'm in love with my unborn babe, that is all I can say.
- —Guest Bongeka
I'm not sure!
- It's now a month passed, since my periods went missing. I went to get tested but the results says I'm not. I'm worried
- —Guest anna
- I was diagnosed with PCOS so missing periods for 3-6 months was normal for me. One day I fell asleep at my desk at work. I just figured I didn't sleep good the night before. Well it went on for about 4 weeks, I kept falling asleep at my desk around 2-3 pm. My breasts were tender and I was under a lot of stress. My boss didn't want to give me a vacation to move from my apartment and I actually started crying! Man, I'm under a lot of stress! I thought...my mother in law pointed out that I was probably pregnant, but I ignored it as I was planning on going through a career change and knew that if I was pregnant it would halt all my plans! Well, I went to planned parenthood and they guess that I'm anywhere between 13-18 weeks pregnant. No morning sickness for me!
- —Guest Michelle
- I hope I'm really pregnant and that I have a healthy pregnancy.
- —Guest JOSSY
- I am so excited- 5 weeks and wish I could tell my everyone. I am feeling well- just sore breasts, cramping, sleepy, thirsty and freq urination but love it all because it reminds me I am going to have a baby!!! I will be 7 months pregnant for my 30th. Fingers crossed it all goes well - am trying hard with exercise and nutrition and have stopped yoga. Will go to the doc and organize an OB visit this week for my ultrasound..
- I only have headaches. No sickness yet. I tested positive on a pregnancy test 7 days ago. I actually took 5 and they were all positive. I'm a little tired also and yes some gas. Yuck!
- —Guest Lauren
I need baby!
- I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I need sleeping a lot during the day! I have gastric issues!
- —Guest Selam
Is it too early to tell?
- I have been experiencing a few symptoms but I'm not quite sure if it means anything. I've gotten my period but it wasn't as heavy or long as usual. Could I be feeling these symptoms this early?
- —Guest ashlee