5 weeks 6 days
- I am almost six weeks with my fifth pregnancy, my fourth was a missed miscarriage that I had earlier this year. I feel like I'm having a lot of symptoms, frequent urination especially at night, moodiness, occasional nausea, very tired all the time and occasional aching in breast, I'm hoping and praying that that all of these symptoms are a good sign that my baby is healthy, I'm very scared for another missed miscarriage and can't wait to see the dr.
- —Guest Jennefer
- I am about 8 1/2 weeks and going for my second ultrasound tomorrow. We already heard the heart beat 2 weeks ago-YAY! But, have been extremely nauseous and super drugged-out tired!!! I am so averse to foods and can only stomach bread and crackers at this point. I hope I feel better soon. Everyone says the second trimester is much better!!
- —Guest BethieB
IDK what to think
- Well I'm 5 days late. Ive never been pregnant before. I don't know what to expect. I feel slight cramps, increased appetite, thirsty and no breast tenderness. Gonna go get a test tomorrow. Hopefully this is it!!
- I found out I was pregnant when I was 28 weeks. I never had normal periods in the first place so in that sense there were no changes. I never got sick, my breasts didn't hurt, always energetic, and when I went in for my routine check-up I tested negative for pregnancy. (I would've been about 3 months already.) I am now 32 weeks and in the last month have really packed on the pregnancy weight. Before becoming pregnant I lost 30 pounds because I had H1N1 (I went from 115lbs to 85lbs) so gaining back that 30lbs seemed normal. I'm now 130lbs and my belly does show but just a month ago I only had a tiny bump...I injured myself and stopped going to the gym so believed I was just gaining a bit of weight. Looking back now the only symptom I've had this whole time is occasional nose bleeds and really who would have ever thought nose bleeds were a symptom? Oh and my sciatic nerve became pinched because I threw out my back so any "back/leg pain" was explained by that. Easy pregnancy? I think so.
- —Guest Shocked!
- I was pregnant before and I miscarried at 7 and a half weeks. I had all the symptoms vomiting, tired, bloatedness, sore legs, and forgetfulness. I had my period last month and it was the first one since the miscarriage. This month no period I am about 4 days late, so far I have just had a craving for pickle cheese and mayo sandwiches, been tired, and peeing more. Have not taken a test yet but it does make me wonder, I am 36 years old and so hoping that If I am pregnant again that I go to full term this time.
- —Guest Tbone
Almost 6 weeks
- Really excited. Had been trying for a year and a half and this is my first pregnancy. Had two days of spotting, but then didn't get my period like I usually do after a couple of days of spotting. Doctor said it was most likely implantation bleeding. I have sore breasts, and had some slight cramping, but not sure if that was gas related. Every now and then I get a wave of very slight nausea, but other than that I feel normal. Not tired at all, but then again I am only working casually so get plenty of opportunity to relax. Very scared though and praying hard as I want this to last. Cannot wait until scan in a week. All my prayers to those out there in the same situation.
- —Guest Whoohooo
Just Five Weeks
- I am 5 weeks pregnant and I am very weak and practically run a very high fever with no appetite for food.
- —Guest Filia
- My husband and I have been trying for 2 years and began fertility a few months ago. After our second IUI procedure we received the best news ever. I am 5 weeks pregnant and couldn't be happier. Have had some cramping, which I know know is normal, sore breasts, tired, and I pee much more frequently. I am looking forward to my ultrasound next week. I hope everyone has a safe and healthy pregnancy. I know I can't wait to meet my little one in March.
- —Guest Tara
Kinda Scared but Exited
- Well I don't know If i am pregnant but my period is supposed this week but hasn't. I thought I was going to have it but I didn't. I just had sore stomach and feeling sick for 2 days I've been dizzy and cranky with everyone, I keep going from happy to sad then mad.
- —Guest MissPent
- I had a baby 16 months ago I didn't feel anything different maybe a little moodier when I was pregnant...no sickness no breast tenderness nothing... Now I have missed 3 periods and think I may be pregnant and I feel horrid got most symptoms going sickness, headache, sore breasts, cravings the lot.... just shows not every pregnancy or women are the same.
- —Guest pregnancy.about.com
40 and pregnant for 1st time!!!
- I've been married twice, never got pregnant....my clock was ticking something horrible. My boyfriend and I have been in love since we were 16, and always wanted kids....we're now having one!!! I'm 5 weeks along - I'm biting my nails that everything goes well. No morning sickness, a little dizziness, feel "thick", tender nipples, scared to have sex. I am cautiously ecstatic, and want to start buying baby clothes & stuff! Started taking prenatals, but need to make a doctor appointment.
- —Guest jenny
Feeling about pregnancy
- I felt stupid and so alone I cried about it. I told closed friends and my sister about it I can't stop crying about it. The thing is I'm in love with my unborn babe, that is all I can say.
- —Guest Bongeka
I'm not sure!
- It's now a month passed, since my periods went missing. I went to get tested but the results says I'm not. I'm worried
- —Guest anna
- I was diagnosed with PCOS so missing periods for 3-6 months was normal for me. One day I fell asleep at my desk at work. I just figured I didn't sleep good the night before. Well it went on for about 4 weeks, I kept falling asleep at my desk around 2-3 pm. My breasts were tender and I was under a lot of stress. My boss didn't want to give me a vacation to move from my apartment and I actually started crying! Man, I'm under a lot of stress! I thought...my mother in law pointed out that I was probably pregnant, but I ignored it as I was planning on going through a career change and knew that if I was pregnant it would halt all my plans! Well, I went to planned parenthood and they guess that I'm anywhere between 13-18 weeks pregnant. No morning sickness for me!
- —Guest Michelle
- I hope I'm really pregnant and that I have a healthy pregnancy.
- —Guest JOSSY