Hopeful that I'm pregnant...
- I have been married for almost 2 years and still waiting for our first baby. We already went to the doctor for help & trying to solve whatever problem we have. I tried pregnancy tests every time I felt something, but turned out negative. This time, I have headaches, urinate often, really tired. I am afraid to take the pregnancy test again to avoid further disappointment. I'm just hoping that our dream of having a baby could be now.
- —Guest lani
3 days before period due- here's hoping!
- Period due in 3 days, feeling bloated, 2 dizzy spells, cramps, sharp stabbing pain and fluttering sensation in abdomen, prominent veins on breasts, tender breasts especially near armpit. Had a miscarriage last May so really hoping I am pregnant this time.
- —Guest annmarie
I so hope!!
- I kind of had a period that lasted 2 1/2 days, increased vaginal discharge, and extreme fatigue. I'll hardly do anything for the first half of the day, but by mid afternoon I crash out. So... here's hoping!! My husband and I have "unoffically" been trying for a year. Had a miscarriage 2 years ago next week. I really want a baby.
- —Guest Possibly Pregnant and Hoping!
- I usually have a period, and about 24 days after it finishes another starts. The most I have gone between is 29 days. Well, I was at 29 days, and thought... I will just pee on a stick to make sure , my paranoia was kicking in. When it came back positive I was shocked. It was just days after Christmas, I had had big meals, champagne, wine, and booze. I had what I thought were some pre-menstral symptoms of cramping and bloating... guess not. I have alot of belching, occasional twinges of sour stomach, and some breast tenderness and they seem to have grown. I had an early ultrasound where the MD said I was 4 weeks on New Years Eve... and all they could see was a thickened endometrium and what appeared to be the start of a sack. At 36 I know the risk of miscarriage is amplified, and just waiting for the next few weeks to pass, and make sure this is real is very stressful.
- —Guest 36andsurprised
Smoothe Sailing So Far
- I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant today and feel fine. I do have some mild abdominal cramping as if I am about to start my period. I do seem to be going to the restroom more often but other than that I feel great. If it weren't for the 3 positive home pregnancy tests I took I would not know I was pregnant at all.
- —Guest Kandy
What a New Year's present
- I found out I'm pregnant on new year's eve just before our guests arrived. I took 4 tests and all of them instantly showed I'm pregnant. This is a blessing, doctors always told me that I would never have children. So this will be a fantastic year!
- —Guest Johnine
What a present!
- We're getting married in 3 months but just couldn't wait - been feeling a little sick, boobs have grown and been more emotional than usual! I took the test this morning and was so happy to get a little plus sign! Just gotta keep it a secret from the family till the wedding.
- —Guest So excited
- I had no idea I was pregnant if it wasn't for the positive test from the doctor. I had no morning sickness, never had sore boobs or even weird food cravings. I has no signs at all. If it wasn't for the weight gain and the kicking I felt I would have had no idea I was even pregnant
- —Guest laura
3 time around
- I am currently 5 weeks. I took 2 tests and came out positive instantly! I already have a 7 and 4 year old and thought that I would have remembered what this felt like. Well, I don't remember my breasts being so sore and my mouth is always watering as if I'm going to get sick. Because this is my 3rd, I'm assuming I will be showing earlier than if it were my 1st. I'm still able to put on jeans but they are tight! We will tell the family - I'm nervous!
- —Guest Angela
not sure what to think
- I had a tubal almost eight years ago. I have never been late until now. Anyway I am moody and dizzy all the time have not taken a test yet,but I am hoping. GOOD LUCK!
- —Guest sandra
4 and a half weeks pregnant
- My fiance and I decided that we wanted to get pregnant after we had our first pregnancy scare. We got a negative, but we both found ourselves strangely disappointed when we saw only one pink line. So, we decided to try and we got pregnant first try! I am about 4 and a half weeks pregnant now, and so far I have had feelings of being full, very tender breasts, nausea after I've eaten (but no throwing up yet), increased thirst, and my appetite has increased dramatically. I've also been increasingly tired... a lot. Not just "Yawn, I think I'm going to nap," tired, but also when I am at the gym and at the dojo. I instruct the exercise oriented group classes at my Karate school and we do a full hour of cardio (like kicking drills, punching drills and techniques) and strength training (Lunges, squats, push ups, sit ups, etc). Friday, I could barely do a half an hour because my core muscles were too sore. So you Martial artists out there, beware!
- —Guest Very excited mommy to be
Am I or Not
- The hubby and I have been trying for almost 2 yrs but nothing happened. I have been bloated, sleepy and little nauseous. I am so scared to take the test which is lying on my desk at the moment because I do not want to be dissapointed again. I have been diagnosed with multiple cysts in my womb so could I be pregnant or not.
- —Guest Shantal
early weight loss
- Right when I found out I was pregnant last week and weighed myself, I was surprised to find I had LOST 5 pounds! I haven't been very hungry (nor very nauseated - yet) but I'm trying to increase calories, especially since I'm a runner. I'm really excited about getting a pregnant belly!!
- —Guest mainemom
- My hubby and I have been trying for four months now. It seems like eternity when you're waiting for the test to finally be positive! So this month my breasts are really tender and I just feel crampy, but not like period crampy. Please let it be!! I can't wait to find out!
- —Guest cant wait to test!
weird but sooo happy!
- I had a blood test done on 11/24 which was negative, I had been feeling nauseas all that week! My periods have been really irregular, so I am never when I will start. On 12/3/09 I took a urine test and it was positive! I almost couldn't beleive it, we've been trying for almost a year now. I took another test 3 days later, still positive. I think I'm about 5 weeks. I get nauseas rarely, but am super hungry and have a full feeling in my stomach, kinda weird. My breasts have been really sore for a few weeks and have increased in size for sure. I'm nervous and excited! Have a meet and greet with a midwife tomrrow, possibly order an US to confirm dates. Can't wait!
- —Guest Rachel