- I'm 20 and I've been feeling sick at work I stay nauseous all day and I just want to sleep I'm 2 weeks late and I'm not sure if I want to know if I could be pregnant if I am joy but if I'm not I feel like I could have some type of health scare prayers
- —Guest Unsure
- 3 weeks late for my period and feel terrible! sick, tired, headachy the lot! yet my tests say negative..heeelp
- —Guest Amber
An exciting time!
- I m 5 week 3 days pregnant.in 4 week completing i felt cramping in my uterus ,n i was always too much tired.my legs r feeling so pain.i m just going for ultrasound to be sure i m normally pregnant or nt.
- —Guest Anupama
PREGGERS AFTER 2 YEARS?! 3weeks 6days!!
- ive had sore nipples for the last 4 days, dizzy spells, nausea(no vomit), bloating, tired beyond belief, lazy, indigestion and just feeling like im preganat!!! I almost dont believe it! im 3 weeks 6 days!!
- —Guest Leiarahsmommytobe
I knew It
- I worked at subway and every time I walked in to start my shift I would get sick to the smell of my manager baking the Italian herb and cheese bread, I used to love that smell, then I started craving mild peppers and red wine vinegar, I never even tried before lol
am I preggo or its a mind thing.
- I got my last cycle in February. I haven't came on since. Ive been going to the bathroom like crazy almost peeing on myself at times. I get up through the night probably 4 times. My breast are sore. Im having diarrhea symptoms. Wanting to eat from the time I wake up until I sleep. Drinking more liquids than normal. Took plenty of pregnant test all came back negative. My boyfriend says he believe I am but im not sure! Help someone??????
- —Guest terria
I am very confused
- i am 20 yrs and i am going to college in the fall, since march 2 was my last p and i had another one March 30 and usually last 5-6 days march 30 lasted 3 days and very light but i didn't think anything of it i have been to the doctor and taken a pee test a home pregnancy test and blood test and they keep telling me i am not pregnant and i ask then why do i hurt down there i don't have any infection they have checked everything i am so confused and scared, and my mom had her cycle the whole 9 months when she was prego with me, could it be possible i am just like her? please some one i need advice and help i am scared??
- I sleep alot I miss a period I feel sick in stuff in I was bleeding on the eight of April in stuff I'm am pregnant
- —Guest bookie
- I took a test about 5 days after my period was due and to my amazement it came back positive! I couldn’t believe my eyes. I went to the doctors to confirm that following week and I am indeed 5 weeks pregnant. I haven’t had many severe symptoms but 9 have had quite sore breast, slight fatigue and a weird craving for bread rolls ha-ha I go for my 1st u/s in 2 weeks. :D My partner and I are so excited!
- —Guest nessy
- I generally don't keep track of my periods because I can feel them coming. This time I've feel like it has been coming for a week, but nothing. I've been constipated for a few days. I've also had insomnia the last week as well, and I get really tired in the afternoon. I just feel weird. I have no idea how late I could be, or if I'm jumping to conclusions early. I'm scare of the possibility.
- —Guest scared
- With my first pregnancy I had very few symptoms in the beginning. I had no idea I was pregnant until 7 weeks along. It only occurred to me to take a test when I woke up in the middle of the night and was WIDE awake for no apparent reason. I had been feeling very tired, low energy, and a lot bloated. I was just laying in bed and noticed this kind of warmth and slight tingling in my abdomen, almost could describe it as a buzzing feeling. I knew something was off but I wasn't expecting the test to come up positive. We hadn't been "trying" but also hadn't been preventing. But other than being tired and a couple more nights of insomnia and being really emotional and crabby, I had no other symptoms. No morning sickness, no sensitive/sore breasts/nipples. Second pregnancy was similar but also had more insomnia and morning sickness.
- —Guest Clare
1 month and a week.
- My boyfriend first try, first shot, got me pregnant. I didn’t know until I had that feeling in my gut that I was. I am very self-conscious about it. Now we are having a baby, I just hope its healthy and I’m going to love it so much. I’m young I'm 18. I didn’t tell my parents yet, I don’t quite know how. I’m planning on April Fools Day. Yeah, my plan is to see if they freak out, I'll just say April fools! I just hope it goes well, my boyfriend and me are very exited about the baby, and I’m not so exited about the pain. But it will be all worth it at the end. I did have a crampy feeling at first, now just really tired and nauseous at times. My boyfriend & me have been together for two years. It’s a big step I'm taking, and a huge beginning. Wish all of you good luck on your child! Try to be happy and eat healthy!
- —Guest Maria
I am two weeks
- I am to weeks and I have cramps and a little bit of blood. I really hope everything is okay. This is my last time doing IVF because I just have the money to do it anymore so fingers crossed.
- —Guest jo
Hoping, hoping and hoping
- My husband and I been trying for few months and I am waiting on my period next month cause I've been feeling pregnant all this month expectantly the tender breast feeling, and peeing a lot, but not eating that much and hardly no sleep either but I really hope I am.
- —Guest Toni
- My pregnancy was completely unexpected and I don't feel happy about it at all. This is definitely bad timing and I am overwhelmed. I spent all of last week in shock. I've been very emotional, having really weird, vivid dreams, my nipples hurt, I'm retaining a lot of fluid even though I have to pee about 15 times a day, my pants do not fit around the waist, I have very bad nausea from about Noon until 7pm every day, and I'm very, very tired. I just want to live in my bed. It's nice that some many women are happy about their new pregnancies on this site but I'm not and it would be comforting to read honest opinions from other women who are in the same situation as me.
- —Guest Megan