- I am getting sick all the time, my head is killing me and worst of all I can't stop the mood swings! LOL
- —Guest amber
Hoping and praying
- I'ive never wanted a baby till now and im praying I can have kids. I have an amazing and blessed new life with someone very special and just hope I will be blessed with my first child.
- —Guest marina
- So my period is 5 days late. I've had spotting and light cramping. I feel dizzy when I don't eat and I feel very bloated in the afternoons. No breast tenderness or sickness but I am tired all the time. I find myself napping in the afternoon which I never used to do. I've taken two tests but they were both negative. I'm so confused whether I'm pregnant or not. It's driving me crazy!
- —Guest Taetae67
Not sure but excited to find out...
- I am a week late and I'm worried. I am excited at the same time but I am having weird feelings. I am sore everywhere very worn out from doing just nothing. I feel bloated and "thick" is a good explanation. I can't seem to focus on things to long just kind of zone out. I also have mild back pains and tender nipples and a few cramps here and there. My worry is that I'm not because I do have irregular periods, but if it is positive when I take the test I am going to be so happy.
- —Guest britt
- My husband and I have been trying for 5 years and to my surprise yesterday's test was positive! So excited but calm at the same time.. constant sore breasts that hurt extremely bad when I get up from laying on my back. My uterus feels full and heavy. I get hunger pains every couple hours. Need to pee quite a lot more and can barely poo. :P Getting heartburn which I never get. All in all...looking very good! Cant wait to get to 5 months so the little worry in the back of my mind can subside.
- —Guest Shauna
Thinking I am pregnant...
- My boobs are hurting soooo much started out like a stitch or cramp now both are so sore I can't touch them or lie on them, been to two doctors today who both think I am, but the blood test said otherwise. I've been off the pill 6 months now and my partner and I are trying.
- —Guest Sam
- Exact same symptoms as I had with my daughter 5 years ago, from what I can remember anyway. Tired, tender breasts', nausea and vomiting. This time though I seem to be extremely hungry all of the time, with no strong cravings, just a need for food.
- —Guest Jess
Afraid of pregnancy and birth
- I have been told by midwife that I'm 6 weeks but I think maybe 4? I'm so exited but so scared as I have a huge phobia of being sick and I had a bad time with my first, a blood clot on the lungs and it went unnoticed for ages I could not breath and it was found 2 weeks after my C-section. I'm so afraid it will happen again as I could of died and then I had awful anxiety and postpartum depression for a year after. I'm praying I wont get sick. I'm so scared but want to enjoy the excitement.
- My fiance and I have been TTC for awhile. My symptoms as of today are: - mild boob pain - cramping - fatigue - headaches - mood swings :D
- —Guest Harley (San Antonio, TX)
Pregnant? (1st time)
- I am sure that I am pregnant but I am going to go to the doctors to make sure. I haven't had a period in over 6 weeks. I took 3 tests in a test kit and they were all positive (but the lines were very faint) I am in a lot of pain (back, stomach and chest) breasts are swollen and nipples are very sensitive. My belly is swollen as well. I am very tired and had massive mood swings.
- —Guest lara
Nope, Not me
- I had no symptoms really at all. My breasts were fuller and slightly painful but they usually are during the on coming of my period. I couldn't eat chicken anymore because it made me squirm but nothing else.
- —Guest Shannon
Feeling Great and Worried
- My husband and I have been trying for a couple years with no success. We moved to a new state for his career and I began seeing a fertility specialist. I had been on Clomid for a year or so, and he switched me to Menopur (injections). I got pregnant the first round, but it ended in miscarriage around week 10. Once able to try again, we got pregnant right away on the second round. I am now about 6 weeks pregnant and I'm thrilled and terrified at the same time. I feel GREAT which is also making me very nervous. During the last pregnancy, I was so sick I could barely function, but this time I have nearly no nausea (KNOCK ON WOOD!). It has me concerned. I just went this morning to have an extra blood draw done to check my levels (HCG and Progesterone) to give me some peace of mind. I have my first ultrasound a week from today, but I didn't want to wait. We just found out my husband is being deployed to Iraq, so we won't be able to try again for awhile. Wish me luck!
- —Guest HeatherD
5 weeks :D
- Took a test yesterday which came back positive! Very excited though boyfriend very confused. I had an idea I was pregnant due to sore breasts of a morning and strange pains and no sign of period. I am very excited and hope the boyfriend will be soon to.
first and excited
- I have attempted to get pregnant for 3 years. I have pee'd on a stick several times before and the test was negative. So this time around I waited until my period was like 2 weeks late then I took the test and to my surprise there was a positive sign. it took me a long time to get excited due to recent disappointment. I am 7 weeks and my breast are killing me. I am very sleepy. I am peeing at least 2x an hour (me and the toilet are best friends)!!! What I hate the most is how much i eat. I thought ppl were over exaggerating when they said they were hungry all the time but damn it...I am eating every 3 hours. Ughh!!! But besides that I am doing great!!
- —Guest Tori
- I just got married 6 months ago which was the first time I had intercourse. I never had period symptoms. For the past week I've been feeling different. I've been running a low grade fever, headaches, stomach cramping, low back pain, queasy,but when I took a pregnancy test it read negative.
- —Guest jackee w