- I had a molar pregnancy 6 months ago we were told to wait 6 months to try again but having it and losing it made us more broody! We've been trying for about a month did a test last night and positive! Hope all goes well pray for me please!!
- —Guest Gemma
- I might be pregnant I just recently had sex two weeks ago and I missed my period I am a week late of my period and I am very scared but looking forward to a little one in my arms. My boyfriend is very excited to know if I am pregnant, so fingers crossed!
- —Guest Yana
Really want a baby
- Been off Depo Provera for almost a year. Periods started in six months later. Been regular. Last period was about a month ago past two weeks been feeling sick, sore boobs, back ache, constipation followed by runs, feeling so tired all the time, moody, and lower abdominal pains. Just done a test and it's negative. Really thought I was. Could it be too early to test. Need some advice it's doing my head in.
- —Guest Steffany
I'm 4 weeks I think
- My period is 4 days late so I don't know what to think right now but I've been sick too.
- —Guest Denise
I think I am?
- I'm 24 years old, with 2 children a boy who is 4 and a girl who is 3. My bf and I have just decided to start trying, I stopped taking my pills about ... 3-4 weeks ago. I'm having certain symptoms, like nausea, heartburn, bloating feeling, for a few days my nipples were very tender. No spotting. It wouldn't surprise me at all to get pregnant this fast, since my first two were mistakes, the first one I was actually on the pill and got pregnant, the second one just happened. I'm taking a test next week so that I can get some sleep and stop thinking about it!
- —Guest Sweet.Nothing
About 5 weeks...
- I'm not sure if I'm 4 weeks going on 5 or 5 going on 6, because I haven't seen my doctor yet and I only had intercourse seven days after my LMP which is like a week before I ovulate I'm assuming. Anyway, so far I've had sharp pains that comes in goes in my left nipple only, frequent urination, excessive cm, and I've only gotten queasy when I was overwhelmed by many different scents at one time.
- —Guest Whitney
I believe I'm pregnant
- I've had every symptom accept throwing up. My period is a week late. I'm hoping pregnant but I don't wanna grow up faster then I have two I had sex about a week before my period was due and now I'm scared.
- —Guest babbymomma
- My hubby and I had sex a little over four weeks ago. I've been EXTREMELY moody, a little tired, my lower abdomen feels "full" and I go to the bathroom A LOT! I took a test about a week ago but it said negative so I'm waiting a few weeks to take another one. What do you think?
- —Guest Kate
First few weeks
- Well the boyfriend and I are having our first. We found out Saturday. I tested 6 days early with 4 positives. So far I'm just tired, hungry, and very easy to pop off but very excited! Calling the doc tomorrow!
- —Guest georgia
Conceived a week ago?
- Had sex twice with my Partner last Monday when I was ovulating (day 14) and almost immediately felt as if we had conceived, don't know why I got that feeling! I bought a Coffee on the Tuesday and threw it up, can't stomach Coffee to drink and even the smell of it makes me wanna Barf now! I have been EXTREMELY TIRED the past 2-3 days, to the point where I would almost Nod off standing up! I have never felt this Tired in my Life, and I get 10 hrs sleep a night, have done for YEARS!! I get a few spots every month nothing major but ever since Thursday I have gotten Loads, 9 just on my Chin!! I've never had that many on my WHOLE face Ever!!! Yesterday and Today I am getting Small cramps as if my period is due but it's not for another 8 days!! Is it too early to be feeling all this signs/symptoms?? Please help, even a test won't help as I'm not due my periods for another 8 days!
- —Guest Claire
Hoping this takes
- A pregnancy earlier this year ended in miscarriage in July...my boyfriend said I was acting weird, so I went and got a test on a whim...positive. Out of shock, went and got another...positive. Local clinic also said positive...making all my appointments and hoping this one takes. 4 weeks and a bit according to the online calculators...gag reflex is super sensitive...very tired back and aching feet and knees...hungry all the time. Mild cramping, and hoping it's just my uterus stretching and not early signs of a miscarriage. Wish me luck.
- —Guest Trish
- This evening I took a pregnancy test - my husband has only just come back from a war zone (was at the right time of the month it seems!). Did a little strip test, and yes, looks like a very positive result! Feel very nervous, quite excited, but feel I must be cautious just in case. My belly has been feeling a bit 'funny' the last couple of days, a little fluttery. I've also had headaches for the past 2 weeks, but until now I didn't really think much of that. Now it's all starting to make sense! I'll be taking a digital test in the morning just to be 100% (just to see the words 'pregnant'!). Wish me luck!
- —Guest catfish
- Found out last week that I was pregnant again, this will be my 5th child, the eldest is 24 the youngest 1, I have a 50/50 success rate with my pregnancies and just pray this one will work out, I'll be 41 soon and don't have the energy I use to, luckily I have a lot more patience.
- —Guest suse
- Just tested Positive. on .99cents Pregnancy test. did 1 in the Morning just to double check. So excited. I've been trying for 3 years already. Hoping everything will B fine and all HEALTHY. (: My breast are so sore, I can't even stretch my arm. A little cramping (as if my Period is about to appear). No other symptoms.... So anxious to go to the doc. next week.
- —Guest Gloria
- I have a two year old daughter. With her I had really bad morning sickness. Same thing this time around!
- —Guest Kutie