From the article: Pregnancy Apps for the iPhone
I love my iPhone and the apps for pregnancy and babies are fun to play around with while I'm doing something. I'll also admit to my fair share of game playing while I'm nursing, though I use my iPhone to track how long I'm nursing. What baby and pregnancy apps are you loving? Share Your Apps
- Baby Chatter is a great way to record your baby's first words and share them with the world. You can save videos, pictures, and diary entries with the words and if your baby has already said the word, it will remind you when your baby first said it. You can even sort your child's words by age so you can look back and see how your child's vocabulary developed over time. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-chatter/id604564707?mt=8
- —Guest Bill
Sweet Greets Birth Announcement App
- This app lets parents of newborns use their iPhones or iPads to create personalized birth announcement photocards that can be shared via email, Facebook and Twitter. Only $0.99 to download, and you can send an unlimited number of birth announcements at no extra charge. Lots of nice card designs, too. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sweet-greets-baby/id526790820?mt=8
Knock Knock guess who is there
- Finally the cutest game for babies and toddlers! Its interactive, easy, simple and fun, tailored for that age group! In the form of 'knock knock who is there' they need to guess what animal hides behind the door by identifying the sound it makes and its form. Any tap will stimulate a cute animation so your kid will easily interact and never get bored! Includes adorable loveable animals and the cutest imagery and animation, perfect for ages 6 months to 4 years. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/knock-knock-guess-who-is-there/id580827787?ls=1 mt=8
- —Guest Irit
320000 Baby Names
- If you're looking for an unusual name for your baby, this is the app for you. The app will give you screen after screen with name suggestions and the names database is HUGE! It will also show you lists with the most popular names by language. These lists are calculated in real time, so they actually show exactly which names are popular right now, not last year which is what all the popular names lists on the web will give you. I really like the app and I find myself stuck browsing names for much longer than I intended :) Here's the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/320000-baby-names/id553970696?mt=8
- —Guest Linda
- Hi, I've downloaded "baby shuffle animals" app and my 1.5 y/o child just loves it! she can play with it for hours, and to see her imitates all those animals... it's hilarious!! :))
- —Guest clarita
Baby Feed Tracker Plus iPhone App
- Our baby tracker app for the iPhone allows you to record and manage your breast and bottle feeding, aswell as your little ones naps and diaper changes. A beautifully crafted user interface and ease of use makes it the number one baby feed tracking app on the app store. http://www.babytrackerapp.com/
- —Guest Andy
Fetal Sleep Tracker
- My wife wanted me to write her an app which monitors our babys sleep patterns while she's pregnant so that we have half an idea of how little sleep we're likely to get when we have her ! After using it for a few days it turns out that she sleeps during the day a lot, and is awake mostly throughout the night.. If anyone else is interested in working out their fetal sleep patterns you can download it here: http://infinitetouch.ie/app.php?name=fetalsleeptracker
- —Guest Andy
Mybabyface - Predict baby face
- My baby face is iphone application which can predict how will look like your future baby it takes traits of both parents and traits of their parents. Based on them it draws a picture how will look like baby for more info : http://mybabyface.info and apple store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mybabyface/id476364289?ls=1 mt=8
- Don't miss you baby's first words... You can use is app called "Baby Recorder" to record video/audio, edit the records so you keep only the cutest/funniest touching moments for you to remember. It has very cute graphics and posting those recordings to Facebook was never that easy. http://itunes.apple.com/app/baby-recorder/id447990992?mt=8
- —Guest Joe
Baby Middle Name Generator
- The baby middle name generator really helped me a lot because I needed to find a middle name that sounded good with our favorite name and our last name. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/baby-middle-name-generator/id378691328?mt=8
- —Guest Sharon
- Awesome app for immediately after birth. Gave my wife and I great advice on what to look for without being overwhelming. Made information really accessible and easy to read, and taught us a few things that we forgot during pre-natal classes.
- —Guest André
Ready Rattle for instant distraction
- http://www.readyrattle.com Keep your little ones endlessly entertained. Introducing Ready Rattle. This interactive app will transform your iPhone or iPod touch into an engaging, fun and easy to use baby rattle for the digital age. Choose from a selection of rattle, instrument and other fun noises, then shake the phone or touch the screen and watch your child ignite with joy as the icons come alive with sounds! Unique to Ready Rattle is the microphone icon which allows you to record your own sounds for playback: your voice, clinking keys or your dog's bark…the possibilities are entertaining, educational, and endless.
- —Guest Jack B
- This app has this really neat camera feature that makes fun sounds when you take pictures. This allowed me to take great shots of my baby. Not only that, but it organizes all the photos by each child's age so I can quickly see what my baby looks like as he grew up!
- —Guest Super Mom
Share My Pregnancy
- ShareMyPregnancy is a cute and informative app. It's free and loaded with information.
- —Guest Big Bump
- You have time for all these pregnancy apps while waiting for baby arrival. But when your baby is burn you appear to be short of time (at least I did) and you should better download Stork.cc, an app that announces baby birth, like Stork.cc: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stork-cc/id406829847?mt=8 before head. With the App you can email as many birth announcements as you want right from hospital!
- —Guest Vivianne Turner
1-15 of 34Next