- Im pregnant with my first child and 3 weeks into my pregnancy i already feel nauseous iv been snacking on ginger biscuits and gingerbread men and also toast no butter
- —Guest Natasha
- I have found that sassy water helps a lot. it has cucumbers,ginger,lemon,and mint. My mother n law makes it for me. But if u don't like that then eat some fresh veggies and fruit.
- —Guest 6w6days after m/c may 6 2012
- Peppermints!!! I don't know what I would be doing right now without them... when I was in school our school nurse would give out peppermints if u were feeling sick... I guess its a trick... I'm am in my fith week and I am already depending on them...
- —Guest Meagan
- am 2-3weeks pregnant I not my self with this morning sickness, I can withstand all this again.
- —Guest ty
- I found if I drank water right when I woke up it would make it easier for me to throw up in the morning, then I only ate 3 or so saltines and water until 12pm, and it would completely change how I felt for the rest of the day, what an improvement. No matter what I tried to eat in the morning it would completely ruin the rest of the day.
- —Guest Mica
- I haven't been able to eat anything.. I'm 6 Weeks pregnant with my first child, so this really make me scared. I've tried soup, broth, water, juice, cereal, fruit, and NOTHING WILL STAY DOWN... I don't Know what else to do... Nothing taste goonothing status down
- —Guest Nikki
- I'm expecting. Baby #3. I'm 9 weeks along and I'm experiencing the worst morning sickness to say that taking a shower has become a chore, I need help bad!!I feel horrible I was given Zofran but that doesn't even help.
- —Guest mom of 2
Nine Weeks, Morning Sickness.
- Well, i am sixteen years old. My morning sickness is so ridiculous. I have tried everything, the whole eat small meals, try chewing gum, lots of water, B6 vitimans, and i even switched my prenatal vitimans. The only thing that seems to help is pepermint tea with a little bit of honey in it. I'm gonna try the lemon tonight because that sounds like it could work for me, but that's just what worked for me!!
Sick all day long
- I'm almost 7 week and sick all day long. Even drinking water makes me sick. I don't know what to eat. I try to eat as much is I can but nasty taste in my mouth. Ohh My OB GAve me Metoclopramide but that medicine only makes me sleepy instead of relief my morning sickness. I tried Sea Band, Preggo candies, B6 with Unisom, but I don't see any of improvements. I cannot wait this to be end!!!!
- —Guest 2nd mary
- Am in my 4th week of pregnancy, and feeling heavily nauseated, tried ginger tea and it grew worse, last night was horrible, I couldn't sleep, and was just crying. Took a little sprite, and started vomited, after vomiting , I actually got some relief and was able to sleep. Waking up this morning , I had some saltine crackers, feeling better but so scared of having that feeling . Am so going to get 2 acupressure bands for both hands. The feeling is so horrible, can't wait to get through with this
- —Guest Derby
- When my morning sickness come upon me I only can eat fruits baking powder would also help with my morning sickness even an ice cold sprite would help but a short time after my sickness would come back and I'm six weeks
- —Guest Lashae
Seabands saved my life!
- Seabands! Seabands! Seabands! I am in week 7-8. Been awful all week. Had to go to the hospital for hydration and everything, as I wasn't even keeping down water at some point. I didn't think they would work, but seabands are saving me right now! Only problem is I'm now nervous to take them off. Also, but not as much, eating small portions of bland potato dishes helped. And smoothies. And anything cold and bland. And sucking on hard candy. But seriously, Seabands!, I almost feel like myself again.
- —Guest Erin
7up, Apple Juice, Fruit
- First pregnancy - 9 weeks. I have been feeling sick (without vomiting) for a few weeks before i even found out i was prego! Lost a few pounds. My trick to keep the sick feeling away is to drink an ice cold 7up (carbonation helps me), eat some fruit and peanut butter.. Apple juice also helps me out a lot. I also take deep breaths when its really bad, which normally is in the early morning for me. I take 1-2 hr naps regularly (husband hates it lol). I can't wait until this feeling goes away though. Its tiring and annoying.
- —Guest Ashley - 7up!
Stay on top of it
- my morning sickness with my first, and now this pregnancy, has been quite bad. If I dont stay on top of it, it wil wipe me out for a full 24 hours. During the night I sip warm flat gingerale, and drink lots of water. I have to drink copious ammounts of water while pregnant. Often 3++ L per day. Then during the day I have to keep something on my stomach at all times, and a pepermint or preggypop in my mouth inbetween. The warm, flat gingerale is what helps me not to get sick before i get out of bed though. Then eating immediately is really important.
- —Guest FromOneToThree
Must try this...
- Altoids. This helps SO much. When ever you get that nasty taste in your mouth or you feel that queasiness, pop a peppermint altoid and suck slowly on it. All other mints are too light, altitudes are strong. Mentos actually help too. Also suck on half a lemon and salt to it. You will feel a burn for a bit down your throat but then a satisfying burp comes after. You will feel refreshed too! Bland chicken, simple pasta, saltine crackers, and 7-up. Also if you are constipated, drink a whole bottle of that drinking yogurt. Forgot the name but I had raspberry. You will go to the bathroom that night and ll that good bacteria in the yogurt is good for constipation. Tums works for me too. On my 10th week and it's been hard but without all the stuff above.. I wouldn't survive. Altoids!!!
- —Guest 41 First Child