- I ended up being pregnant, but, alas, I miscarried at 6 weeks. :( We have recently tried again & have done everything possible like last time, I pray all goes well and I don't loose another child.
- —Guest Mandi
Girls to a boy
- Me & my spouse we tried to have a boy but we firstly started with 3 girls then we research methods of having a boy. So now I am 10 days preg, I can feel its a baby boy.
- —Guest Alina
Is it a boy??
- I have two beautiful girls they are my world that I love dearly, surprisingly am pregnant with # 3. If God wishes a boy will be nice; my princesses want a baby boy. I didn't plan for any of my kids I just love the surprises they feel my heart with joy.
- —Guest Mommy (-_-)
Get your boy.
- I've read somewhere that the Y chromosome (boy) dies off more quickly than X (girl). So to better increase your odds try to only have sex closer to ovulation. Instead of days before. It worked for us.
- —Guest Rgamble
Its a boy!
- My fiance and I have longed for a boy since we were young and my girlfriend, spark, had tried for a boy also and during sex her husband would stand up and she would be better over. Few months later she turned positive for a lil boy. I tried this with my fiance and it also worked, but I was conceived with two lil boys and later a little gurl
- —Guest standing bent over position
My Husband needs a son
- My husband and I have three girls, all of them were conceived before I ovulated and were all missionary, now, we are trying one more time, hoping for a son, to completer our family, I made sure I was ovulating, with tests, I ate a lot of potassium, sodium & protein. My husband drank mountain dew prior to intercourse & I douched with baking soda & water. I made sure to orgasm & we used deep penetration with doggy-style, then I laid down after, with a pillow under my hips. This is our last try so, I hope my husband gets his fishing buddy!!! I will let you know if all this worked for us!!!!
- —Guest Mandi
Got a boy
- Had sex within 12 hrs after ovulation and concieved with a baby boy.
- —Guest Anu
- After two girls, I tried clomid and sex near ovulation. I conceived during 2nd month of taking clomid and delivered a boy ...
- —Guest Guestme
How I got my boy
- I have three beautiful girls whom we love very much but all were unplanned. deep in our hearts the was an empty gap to be filled by a boy. We did abit of research and wanted to plan for the 4th baby. we did have sex on the day of ovulation, ensured deep penetration on the left side of the vagina which is where the cervix is, had a pillow underneath and my legs astride especially the left leg for the right deposit of the sperm. We made Love and afterwards I stayed with my legs raised for a while. We got a baby Boy!. its worth trying..........I feel like I can do it all over again because it worked so well.
- —Guest Guest jane
Girls are better swimmers!
- Here's what I think: If you want a boy, at the time of climax, push the penis as far as you can into the vagina. If you want a girl, back out a ways at the time of climax. Many girls are born because their parents had quickies. Many boys should be born to men with long penises.
Girl Boy Girl
- I knew nothing about gender selection. With our first child we just had unprotected sex whenever we felt like it. Our first born is a girl. After she was born I really wanted a boy so I started researching and tracked my ovulation. However, our second pregnancy wasn't planned. The weekend before our second child was conceived my husband and I had protected sex on a Thursday because I knew I will ovulate in the next 2 days. We had unprotected sex on the following Sunday. I thought I would had passed my fertile period but unknown to us we had conceived that Sunday. We were very happy to find out at our U/S that we were having a boy. We were not trying with our third child. She was an accident so I don't know when she was conceived as I was also on the Pill.
- —Guest srxc
Want a boy
- I have 3 beautiful girls that I love more then life but I would like at boy I have try everything people say to do but still I have girls I think is just the way god wanted it to be but I am still trying for a boy but I told my spouse that if I have another girl I am done c-section are hard to recover from and I do have little kids that need me for other things.
- —Guest Kibbles770
- I have only lovely girl and I was desperate for a boy done all the boy diet. Tested positive on the ovulation kit, had doggy style but ultrasound came up a girl so I don't believe in all those methods any more.
- —Guest Last
We're having a boy ;.)
- Well My husband and I tried about four months and I would orgasm before he would ejaculate. His side of the family has all boys from his dad's mom to his dad and his dad's son. I have no idea if these things helped but I'm just glad to be 20 weeks pregnant with our healthy baby boy!! Congrats on all of your pregnancies boy or girl!
- —Guest Amanda
- As a Christian, I normally don't believe in a lot of this hype. As I am supposed to believe that God gives you what he had planned BUT...I must say, my friends and I have messed around with the Chinese Gender Prediction calendar and it is correct EVERYTIME!!! We tested the info with our previous pregnancies and it was ALWAYS correct. Weird, but it seems to predict correctly. I've also heard about male sperm being faster but not living as long so sex closer to ovulation would probably help chances of a boy.
- —Guest Alisha