From the article: Girl or Boy?
The ancient Chinese Birth Gender Chart is based on your age and the month of conception and supposedly predicts the sex of your baby. You can simply look up your data on the chart and see if you are having a girl or boy. This is something that can be used before ultrasound and way before birth. But how accurate is it? Have you used it? Did the ancient Chinese Birth Gender Chart work for you? Share Your Experience
It says I am having a boy...
- although the ultrasound said we are having a girl!
- —Guest Melissa
- It had a 50 percent chance of getting it right but it was definately wrong! Save your time, I wouldn't trust this for a second;)
- —Guest Marissa
- its true for me. i tried 2 times with this chart is correct
- —Guest kailu
- yes this chart did wrkd for me. i had my baby a few weeks ago and it went just like it said! all i did was entered my conception date and my age at the time of conception and it said the gender of my baby would be a boy and he sure is.
- —Guest shaneyp
- Worked for me I had a little boy and it was accurate for four of my friends too! I'm not to Into the unexplained but there is defiantly something to it. Check they do have your age right though!
- —Guest Emz
- It is fight for my fiedt two. Hope it's right the third time
- —Guest Yp
- Said I'd have a girl but turned to be a boy. 2nd boy want to try for a 3rd but whew 3 boys? Lol. Whatever God wants to give me this time is fine by me. :)
- —Guest Sarah
- well i cant really tell.i am still waiting.my prepnancy is 3 months.
- —Guest carin
right, right, wrong, wrong
- right for my first two babes, but wrong on the next two. its just a silly old chart anyways. hello the myans said we'd all be toast by now anyways! it is just for fun. if you really need a certain you'll have to do sperm spinning or something like that.
- —Guest Jillian
BOTH OF MY BOYS RIGHT!
- it was correct for both of my boys.. and now pregnant with the third.. and it also says boy.. maybe its wrong this time ;) if not its fine too... i'm just blessed to have babies.
- —Guest denise
- this chart said it will be a boy but i got twins boy and girl........?
- —Guest priya
yes it did..
- it worked for my friend and my baby girl was already born at that time i rechecked the date n month of conception and it was showing that i would be having girl... i dont know how it does but so far it does...
- —Guest guest
Yes both times
- It said I would have a boy the first time and it was right; a girl the second time and right again! It was right for my sister who is having a boy and her friend who is having a girl.
- —Guest Erin
- Adding dates and ages, even or odd numbers... People believe this? Never taken biology? Y'all know this isn't 1476, right?
- —Guest jbtvt
The chart did not work for me.It says
- is a boy but ultarsound says a girl. I am not happy because i going to have my third girl. Infact is not funny at all, my first time of using the chart and did not work for me. Too bad
- —Guest Danny
1-15 of 300Next