1 out of 2 right
- I have 2 boys and it said boy for my first one and girl for the second. So it's 50/50.
- —Guest Mommy of two
It was right
- It was right with both of my kiddos! Boy first and then a girl
- —Guest Carrie
Didnt work for me!
- I was 18 when I got pregnant in either late July or early August. it said I was to have a boy but I had a girl. My husband and I are going to try everything to have a boy next (:
- —Guest Avasmom
- For my first pregancy, I used a birth chart that said I was having a girl, and I had a girl. This time around looking for a website, I came across a different thing where you enter your DOB and DOC. It's saying I was supposed to have a boy. I just found your page and The chart you linked says girl. So i'll stick with the one you linked and say that one DOES work! :) According to this link, It says I'm having a boy for my next yay
- —Guest alice
The exact opposite both times
- Both pregnancy predicted a boy, two girls later. Now it predicting a girls - so maybe boy?
- —Guest Guest B
Hoping for Correct #3!
- It was right for our first two, said we would have boys and they were both boys! This time it says girl and thats what we are hoping for! :)
- —Guest Sarah
100% correct everytime .
- It was right for me with my one and only boy and at first I thought it was wrong but you got to use your Chinese age and you basically add a year to your regular age and it was right for me and 11 of my friends who I quizzed them and predicted it for them and it was right everytime . You got to use your Chinese age .
- —Guest FLPanda
- I guess it does work i tryed it with my first it said boy i did have a boy and i tryed it on my sisters and friends it worked for them... Its so wierd but now im prego again im 18weeeks it says im having a boy again and i really truly believe im having a boy because its been right so many time but ill have my ultrasound in 2weeks ill justa have to wait and see but ill be happy either way... Its so fun to do if you do it right and i guess it depends which one you use too :))
- —Guest Gabby
- I took this quiz and it has me biting my nails and crossing my fingers already I hope it true..
- I have used the chart for my 3 girls and it was right every time.
- —Guest kkobylka
- My first one said it was going to be a boy and was right. but my last two said i was going to have a girl and they where both boys! So now i have three boys and scare to try for my fourth and end up with a Boy! Lol
- —Guest Adriana Duran
Didn't work for us
- Conceived during one of the 6 months that was predicted we would have a boy. Having a girl....disappointed but am hopeful for the next one.
- —Guest Julie
Right So Far!
- Right on the first 3! Said all boys, I had all boys! Finally says Girl! Hopefully it continues to be right! Fingers crossed!
- —Guest Rosie
- It worked for me and four of my friends I enjoy using it.
- —Guest tesny
did not work 0 for 3
- i had two girls and a boy and it said i was having boys for my girls and a girl for my boy
- —Guest donna