baby kicking in the belly
- omgsh I am 20 weeks and I have been having kicks for atleast a week now sometimes my baby kicks so hard I jump. It never hurts It just startles me lol And something I don't get is I hear pregnant moms saying the baby's kicking their belly so hard it hurts and I have 2 kids already and they use to kick hard like you could totally see a foot sticking out of my belly but it never hurt me so I don't know what the would hurt must have a strong stomach but I have never jumped before What does that mean?
- —Guest Laura
- I was at work and started feeling movement. Some say its too early but I feel it. Im not 16 weeks and my husband can feel it. Its my first. It feels like gas...hungry...idk but sometimes I feel a kick like movement. Most of the time its very light movements letting me know there awake. But they move most when they hear their daddy or I move weird. Hope that helped:)
- —Guest Bri
18 wks preg,bub not moving.
- Iam 18 wks preg,nd its my 4th baby.i hav 3 girls.think this baby a boy,ive had no morn sickness n bub dnt move at all. My girls moved all the time!
- —Guest natasha
- Already feeling movement for weeks now and a kick yesterday but thus is my 6th child
- —Guest kyky
felt the baby!
- I am 14wks 5 days. This is my first child and I was told by doctors that without help from Fertility clinics I would never concieve. Around 13wks I started getting this weird feeling like my stomach was full of little fish. Now its like my tummy feeling like its turning, and sometimes I feel a soft brushing up against the inside of my somach. I can't wait until the movement gets harder, and my husband cant wait to feel little kicks
- —Guest Mrs.hoy
- Ive been feeling for the past week now a fluttery feeling in my lower abdomen to be specific it's only on the right side. This feeling can start as soon as I wake up to the time I fall asleep. My son is mine years old n I haven't concieved ever since so I don't know what I'm feeling at this point. I really want another kid but I don't want to get my hopes up. Last but not least last month my period was 3 days late n this month it came on the 1st bit wasn't due till the 12th n it wasnt a normal period it was more like spotting I only used a pad once so can someone please help me please if anyone thinks I'm pregnant when should I do a hpt
- —Guest Joana
- I felt my baby kicked me this morning,he/she is just 16weeks today. but I'm not really sure is it a baby kick or just a gas. Does anyone confused like me?
- —Guest elvyra yapmono
Baby no3 n think I'm having twins!!!
- I felt movements at 8wks with this 1 n got strong kicks at 8 n a half wks,so if any1 can tel me if they had the same twins as my scan is on Tuesday n my hubby is a twin n his sister had twins a few mths back so who says twins skip gen lol bull! N all those lil flutters u girls r feeln is ur baby not gas! So good luck lady's n as for me il no on Tuesday on how many lil munchkins r in their :)
- —Guest T.allen
- I'm expecting my first baby and in the beginning I couldn't wait my baby's movements and now that I feel my baby it's so incredible and enjoyable. It's such a blessing!
- —Guest Sandra
15 weeks 6 Days pregnant
- This is my first baby and I'm a little on the extra love department lol if I remember correctly it was this past Thursday or somewhere around there I kept having pulsing spasms but that was in my upper left side stomach and recently little spasm pulsing feeling in my lower right side abdomen so I'm not sure lol (:
- —Guest angie
Not sure what to do ??
- I am tired of doctors telling me No your not pregnant I mean i feel it moving and even see it now and I Have gained weight ????my stomach is huge and hard and my nipples are white sometimes and very brown what is going on??
- —Guest Janie
My little angel
- 24 week, it feels amazing for her to move , don't know if this is the case when anyone else. But when ever my boyfriend leaves for work or to run errands , she moves like crazy but when he is home she's so calm and hardly moves.
- —Guest Sandy
My 5th pregnancy
- Does anŷone no when I'll feel her moving, fluttering ECT??? I'm not sure yet how far I actually am but thinking at least few months but doc says maybe more?
- —Guest Kerry
Blessed with #2
- I have a 13 month old son and I barely felt his movements while pregnant with him. I am now 5 months pregnant now with a girl and since I was 18 weeks pewgnant (now 20) I feel her move quite often. It is the most awesome feeling! :)
- —Guest Laura
i might be nine weeks feel movement
- i think i might be nine weeks preggers. two days ago i started to feel a movement in my lower left pelvic area since then the movement happens more often and alot stronger. i thought after first day it could be gas but i have felt this with my first two boys. i took test at home and still neg. the movement keeps on consitantly after i wake up and all the way up till i fall asleep. feels like a flutter and bubbles and even pressure on my bladder! could i really be preg?
- —Guest tanya