A tubal pregnancy, also know as an ectopic pregnancy, is a very dangerous situation. Not only do you have to be concerned with the life of the baby, but also the mother and of future pregnancies. Sometimes you can treat an ectopic pregnancy with strong medications with many side effects, other times there is surgery. All of this can complicate your recovery. Share your story of tubal pregnancy. Did you have surgery? Did you have methotrexate? How far along
were you? How did you find out that you had an ectopic pregnancy? Share Your Story
I had 2 etopic pregnancy in 02 and 2008
- I went to the hospital telling my Doctor how I was felling pain. He just told me that early pregnancy is just like that, i was admitted many several time, but they could not notice that I have a ectopic pregnancy I end up having a rapture in my tube they removed the left tube after that the Doctor told me that I will never get children anymore cause the other tube is destroyed. I believed them but in year 2004 it was a miracle I became pregnant again I delivered my baby girl without any problem me and my husband we praised God for giving us a child again. in year 2008 I became pregnant again and I had again ectopic pregnancy then the right tube was removed again then the Doctor told us that we will never conceive cause all the tubes are tied up to now nothing is happening I got only 1 boy and 2 girls I wanted another boy again.
- —Guest Maggie
2 fallopian ectopic pregnancies
- Hi i had my 1st tubal ectopic in 2010 at 7weeks whereby they removed my left tube again this year in june i had another ectopic in my right tube where they removed it now i dont have tubes and wont b able 2 conceive again im so devastated and my hubby wants more children and we cant afford ivf
- —Guest Stillsad
- I had an ectopic a month n half ago, my left tube has been removed, when should i try again to get preg bcos my doctor told me to wait at least a month before trying again?
- —Guest Lisaa
- I've had 3 ectopic pregnancies which left me with a half a tube. Im just wondering if I can get pregnant on my own? And why I have pain when I ovulate
- —Guest Patrice
i had a tubal and now im one month pregn
- so i had a tubal pregnancy back in February and had one tube removed i found out last weekend im pregnant 3 weeks and had an ultrasound and its not tubal but my scar tissue where my tube was removed is painful and idk if that's normal?
- —Guest jodie
WORST TO PREGNANT AGAIN....
- i was operated because of ectopic pregnancy..it was 1994 ..until now i dont have baby again .what can i do ?i need help ...now i am 44 can i still get pregnant ?
- —Guest joy
- I had two etopic pregnancies I am two months late and nervous to go and find out its in my tubes again praying that it isn't because I made the choice to go and get checked out this coming week because my first etopic pregnacy nearly cost me my life I am so nervous just say a prayer for me
- —Guest Mia
- I Was 5 Weeks Preganet In My Left Tube They Gave Me A Sonogram And Couldnt See The Baby They Gave Me A Pelvic UltraSound And Seen The Sag Im So Hurt I. Feel Alone Im Only 17
- —Guest MissingTheBaby103
first tubal pregnancy
- I took an home pregnancy test to found out i was expecting.well b4 i knew i was expecting i was feeling food sick. Couldn't eat,left side hurted real bad,spotting
- —Guest quetta
Hope it can still happen
- I found out I was pregnant and 6 weeks into pregnancy I found out it was ectopic now 6 months later still haven't conceived after trying for 4 months is there hope
- —Guest Amy
Had an previous eptopic
- Hi I had an eptopic pregnancy about 5 yr ago and had to have my tube removed, then I had my son which went all smooth thank god! My sons now 3 and just found out I'm 4 n half week pregnant the earliest I can get a scan is 2 week time to make sure it's in the rite place I'm really worried as I'm getting stomach cramps n pain in 1 side but its not servere pain it's like an ache is this normal don't think I can wait another 2 week panicking like mad! X
- —Guest Sara
- Hi I have two girls n after I had two eptopics I want. Boy bad I have a whole tube in a half of tube I just dnt knw y dis is happening to Me ill I Eva have my boy dis is so hard for me
- —Guest kyeisha
- I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies, the 1st was in '02 in my left tube and it had to be removed, then in '05 I got pregnant again and it ended up being another ectopic pregnancy, this time in my right tube, that also had to be removed, now I'm wondering if it's still possible to get pregnant again??
- —Guest Allison
- I had an ectopic and it ruptured...they took both tubes my ovaries and my uterus...I want to know why they took everything?...If they had left an ovary and my uterus I could have done IVF..now not only did I loose my baby but any future chances of any babies...I agree...it's not fair
- —Guest Debi
- I diagnosed I have ectopic pregnancy then the doctor said i have to under go surgery ASAP but I am so confused after the operation doctor said i have ruptured corpus cyst and I am shock at the same time because Dra said the baby still inside my belly sign of early pregnancy is there anyone had my experience?
- —Guest Anonymous