IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!
- I just found out that I finally get my little girl after 2 boys. My husband and I are so excited! I couldn't be happier.
- —Guest nikki
- I was so excited to find out it was a boy coming from a family of 5 girls and 1 boy!
- —Guest guest j
I was right on!
- I just knew I was having a boy--since about week 7. At 18 weeks, the tech asked if I wanted to know, and showed me. He is all boy! I'm so excited!
- —Guest Kristina
Worried about finding out the sex...
- I was very scared. I already have four daughters and the father has seven daughters from a previous marriage. But at last I did tell the nurse during the sonogram that she should tell me and I'd promise not to cry like last time. Luckily, this time it's a boy! I'm so happy!
- —Guest kadi
Finding out it's a girl
- Some of our friends, co-workers gave us a hard time, saying that we were going to spoil the surprise. I totally disagree. It was still a surprise (just on a different day). Finding out if was a girl made us feel more connected with the baby. We started to visualize life with a little girl. It made the experience even more special. Plus, it made it easier to prepare and decorate.
- —Guest Erin
Sad then Happy
- I was certain it was a girl. I come from a mother with four sisters who all had two daughters. I kept picturing my baby as a girl so when I found out it was a boy it was kind of sad. I never even looked much at male names. However, two weeks later I am ecstatic to be having a boy, much more than a girl! I cannot wait for camping, sports, trucks, and toys.
- —Guest Jackie
- First time pregnant & we just found out we are having a girl. It was such a suprise because my husband & I both wanted a girl. Daddy's really excited that he gets his little princess!
- —Guest Bec
Our last baby
- From the time we met, my husband and I knew we wanted 3 children. We have 2 beautiful daughters and were excited to find out the gender of the last. It's a boy! We are very excited that we will get to have a boy, we figured we would have a household full of girls (which we would have never been disapointed in), but we feel very lucky! My husband is a 'man's man,' the football player, scholar, and hard worker. I'm so excited for him to get to pass all of that on to his son, I'm also excited to get to experience the 'mother-son' relationship, and our daughters couldn't be happier! Lucky us!
- —Guest Sara
GIRL GIRL GIRL YAY!!!!
- I am 22 1/2 weeks pregnant and the tech told us we were having a girl. After 2 boys me and my fiance are very happy that we're finally having our little princess. Funny things is both or boys birthdays are around my fiances birthday and our little girl will be around mine.
- —Guest Tink
He got his baby boy..
- When I found out I was pregnant, my husband said he wanted a boy. At 18 weeks for my ultrasound the doctor asked me if I wanted to know the sex of the baby. At first I was scared, didn't really wanted to know, but I said yes and she told me that it was a boy. I was so happy! It was excatly what my husband wanted. I called him at work and gave him the great news. He was very happy.
- —Guest mr.s viera
It's a boy
- I found out for sure that I am having a boy! I had no preferance at all. I had an ectopic pregnancy in between #2 and this one so it is a miracle to me that I am having another. Congrats to all expecting and just be glad those little ones are healthy.
- —Guest 3rd at 38
its a boy
- I have two boys already and was a bit dissapointed it was another boy. But as long as it's healthy that is all I care about.
- —Guest Angie
Just Happy to know!
- Oh my another little girl... Another head of hair to come. Hoped for a little boy for my husband, but God knows best... Girls are special.
- —Guest GuestTina
I was right!
- From the moment I started feeling movement (thirteen weeks) I had this gut instinct that I was having a little girl. My husband felt the same way, but every friend and family member said it'll be a boy. Too bad for them, we were right! I would have been happy either way. It was a blessing to be pregnant again. I am just happy that I haven't lost this one. Boy or girl... doesn't matter to me... Hopefully we'll have 2 or 3 of each in the next couple of years!
- —Guest deew
- IT'S A BOY! I went to have an ultrasound just to figure out my due date. The doctor had told me she only thought I was 14 weeks along so i wasn't expecting for the technician to ask me if I wanted to know the sex. I was hoping for a girl and naturally dad was hoping for a boy. This is my first pregnancy so I'm just happy that I'm having a baby at all!
- —Guest Guest