My baby boy
- I would name my baby boy Justen because it reminds me of my cousin.
- —Guest Kay
Still not sure!
- We are only 5 week preg and have already been through many names.....but we like both Blayne and Hudson the most so far.
- I loved the name prince for my baby boy. The minute I found out that I'm pregnant I couldn't take the name Prince out of my mind. Knowing that I'm carrying a baby boy makes me the happiest person in the world because I knew that my prayers has been answered.
- —Guest rosinah
Gift from God
- About 3 years ago, I lost my father and his name was Jason Manuel. I'm having a boy. We're naming him Manuel Jay. Very similar to my fathers name...
- —Guest Jaysmart
- I have a boy name HARRY GANESH EDAYATH. This is not a common name. So we loved it.
- What is the meaning of Melchor from Hebrews? And how would you spell it from Hebrew? Melchor.
- —Guest baldratz
- Anthony Michael. My husbands middle name and his dad's middle name. We thought of it to be a powerful sounding name.
- —Guest Brittanny
I named my son Brenson
- I came up with this name by thinking that I didn't want an ordinary name or a popular name , my son Brenson is fearless and unique and he is my jumper he leaps without fear and I hope and pray he is this fearless when he is an adult, not afraid of making a mistake and if he does make a mistake he won't give up he is strong and I love him
If I Have a baby boy.....
- I want to give name for my baby boy is Prinz Angelo.... Because his my angel....
- —Guest Candy
- So my boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for over a year. Since day one we have talked about how excited we each were to be parents. We plan to get married and the idea has me going crazy in happiness, I have a whole list of baby names, i just cant seem to get enough boy names, or names that maybe pleasant to the ear. So far my favorites are Gavin Alexander and Xavier Enrique. My bf is not too excited about having one of our boys with his name (Enrique) he said it doesn't flow. Any Ideas?? (Yes, I love to plan ahead... way ahead hahah)
- —Guest blanca
Favorite name for a boy
- I like Ryder Blayde because thats the only name I can think of that I never hear. Help me think of more!!
- —Guest Taylor
- 1.) Kiyan De'Mareion 2.) Zhiyairee' Nevaeh' i only want two kids which are a boy and a girl ...
- —Guest K'La
Name for Boy
- I've always loved the name Thomas (after my father) and I love the name Rogan, so our sons name will be Thomas Rogan
- —Guest Marsh
- I am having a boy and the only name I can think of now is Alexi.
- —Guest Yulia
- Nitish - The powerful name meaning is destroyer of the bad (kamsa) - lord krishna