- I am a 30 year mother of two. A girl that is 9 and a boy that is 5. I was told after I got fixed that I couldn't get pregnant anymore. But I did. I was five months and then two weeks before I turned 6 months I lost my baby girl it was so hard. I am trying to have 1 more baby before I hit my 40s. Hopefully it will happen soon.
- —Guest tigergirl30
Am I Pregnant???
- My periods have always been irregular, a little more regular after the birth of my oldest son and been messed up since the birth of my youngest 4 months ago. I have an extremely hard time getting pregnant so my husband and I opted to not go on birth control after the birth of our youngest son. I had my period last month but it a little shorter than normal and have not had a period yet and was supposed to start few days ago. I do not have any other symptoms or signs. When I became pregnant with my youngest I did not have any signs in fact the only reason I took a test was because my husband kept telling me I was pregnant and I wanted to prove to him that I know my body better than he does...but I was wrong. Should I go ahead and take a test or wait a little longer? I'm not sure.
- —Guest lilmomma2783
- I have been trying for 5 years to add another addition to my family, am 27 and have gone a few times where I have no period for 46 days or more, they said can be a number of things, stress, working hours, diet, blah blah... maybe one day they will find out whats going on!
- —Guest Guest
Missed 2 periods.
- I'm 21 and I've never missed a period before this. My last one was 2 months ago. I don't usually keep track of them. A month ago, I experienced about a week of a light blood discharge. It was more like a "last day" for 5-6 days. I took a test after this and it was negative. Another a few days later was also negative. I have now gone 2 months without a period and I'm scared. A third test was also negative a few days ago but this is in no way reassuring. As far as other signs...I'm bloated but its the holidays and I flux in weight often so I cant tell. I have not thrown up and I do not feel nauseous. I'm going to the doctor asap but its a long wait. It is worth noting I suppose that I am sexually active, hence the concern, but only in protected circumstances. Has anyone experienced this? Advice welcome!
- —Guest freaked out
seems to be common
- I am 18 years old, and just recently became sexually active. Naturally, I panic a lot about getting pregnant since I am new to the game. I was due about a week ago, I've had some signs of ovulation this month, and I've had some cramps that I thought were menstrual but just turned out to be indigestion. I panicked, waiting for it to come, and like I said - it's still not here. I took three hpt - all negative, had a routine checkup and asked they go ahead and test - still negative. It maybe just too early to tell yet about pregnancy but in reading, I've seen some other factors so I hope it's one of those instead: I usually sync up with the girls I live with, but I'm traveling for the month. I've been rather stressed at school and losing sleep, also worrying about WHY I've missed it, causes EVEN MORE stress. I've gained about ten pounds in the last month. It seems to be normal to miss every now and then, like your body needs to re-set itself. Let's hope!!
- —Guest Friend
No Period for 7 months
- I've not had a period for 7 months, I was on the pill for 11 years and I finally came off it in May. I had my usual withdrawal bleed but nothing after that. When I came of the pill I was ill I suffered from morning sickness, bloatedness, tired, gained weight, after 4 months the symptoms calmed down. I did pregnancy tests but I knew I wasn't pregnant it was body thinking it was and that was down to coming off the pill. I've been to the doctors lots of times and I had a pelvis scan and tests done and apparently I'm in the clear. No cysts and my blood tests all came back clear, so for now it's a waiting game. I was on Femodene.
- —Guest Guest Sal
- I’m 21 yrs old and I recently started to have missed period. I had my period every month since I was 12. And then a month before I turn 21. I had unprotected sex, a week before I started my period in July and I missed it. August came and I still didn't get it so I took a pregnancy test every week and they came out negative so I went to my clinic and had one done, still negative. I ended up getting my period at the end of September. October came and I told my self I’m going to have my period at end of the month I didn't it. I ended up getting it the second week of November. And now it’s December and I’m still waiting to get it and there’s two more weeks of December I hope I get it in those two weeks. What does it mean? Do I have something wrong with me, because I’m pretty sure I’m not pregnant my belly looks the same and I don't have symptoms of pregnancy either. I’m just trying to get answers on why my period is being different now.
- —Guest Shara
missed period for 1month and 13 days
- I have PCOS, recently had ovarian drilling. Now missed period for 1month and 13days. Have done heaps of pregnancy tests but all shown negative. Am very angry and frustrated and sad. I have tried everything out there. What else can 1 do? I suppose that's lift, when you want kid you get nothing, when you don't want kid you keep getting pregnant. I'm tired of trying, so am stop trying and just live my life.
- —Guest sarah
- I just had a baby about 4 months ago I had my period once after that. My period has been weird since. I took two pregnancy tests each, a month apart and they both came out negative. I just started spotting very little only for two days and today I felt really dizzy.
- —Guest me
What has anyone learned
- I had a tubal over 5 years ago but knew there was a slight chance at pregnancy. I missed my period and I have been every 30 days for the past five years and now all of a sudden no period. I am now 16 days late and I had a blood test done so I am not pregnant. I was wondering if anyone knows or has had this happen and could tell me what I should do. I am not in menopause because I am only 28 and my mother is in her 50's and just now in menopause. I am so worried because we have a tubal reversal scheduled and I don't want to have this done and not be fertile that would be such a waste of money. Please help me!!!!
- —Guest Christy
- I'm 20 years old never been late. I'm a lesbian and only been with my partner. I've never been late till now. I'm 4'11 and pushing 200 pound. I'm worried and don't know what to do.
- —Guest Val
- I haven't had my period for the past 3 months! There is no way for me to be pregnant, and I'm not under a lot of stress at all... I'm young, active, and healthy! I simply don't know what to do.
- —Guest BlahBlah
Please help, need advice
- Four months ago I had my IUD taken out as me and my partner are trying for a baby, I had a normal Period the last two months but I am 3-4 days late now, I have been having pain in the pelvic region which feels like it's coming from where my ovaries would be. I have taken 7 hpt all negative, also been to hospital had blood test done, they said I'm not pregnant and it dosen't look as if there is any blockages in my tubes, as there is no inflammation in my blood.
- —Guest Emma
- This is the first time I have EVER been late. I am 21 years old. My husband and I are trying for a baby. I have all the symptoms. In fact, my best friend is pregnant and even SHE thinks I'm pregnant, but all tests come back negative. There has been NO lifestyle change to make me miss my period... what else could it be?
- —Guest carleigh
What is going on?
- Hello Everyone, I am going through the same thing. This past summer I missed my period for almost 3 months. I went to my gynecologist and he said I definitely was not menopausal because I'm only 31. So he put me on provera. I took the provera for 10 days and a few days later it came on. That's been a while ago. And I haven't had one in two months.
- —Guest Guest neka