- I'm 19 years old, 2 years ago I had a baby girl by c-section before I got pregnant my periods (from when I was 10-16) were regular and always on time. After I had her my periods were irregular and really heavy, sometimes they would be 3 months late but it still came! I haven't had a period in 4-5 months. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests and the doctors gave me 1 and they were all negative! I don't know whats going on and I'm too scared to go to the doctor I don't want something to be really wrong!
Is this normal?? Need answers now !
- Hi. It's been 5 months since my last period. I'm not experiencing any pregnant symptoms only that I've missed my period and I'm gaining just a tiny bit of wait. I'm don't have any morning sickness or food cravings... but I am sexually active and had problems where the condom broke and the sperm went in me a few times. I don't think I am pregnant but is there any other possibilities for this?
- —Guest lady_di99
- I have five children but always had my monthly on time but with in seven time I came on and off. Two times missing for two months at a time. But I feel like I want to come down but I don't. Now I am all blow it all up. took pregnancy test and not pregnant. But have pain in my womb every day.
- —Guest Edith
its back; just some inspiration
- I actually had a very normal period. Always came on time and always stayed for 5 days. But then out of nowhere I stopped getting it in July of 2009. For a whole year and two months it didn't come. Then I started experiencing spotting and now its normal as ever. The first time I got it it was extremely heavy though. I praise god that I got it back and I pray that everyone that is having this problem (if it is one) gets through it. Just wanted to share my story.
- —Guest guest nay
5 days late
- I'm 5 days delayed...my last intercourse with my husband was three days ago...I've take a pregnancy test but negative...How is it? Am I pregnant? Well I wish too! GUIDE COMMENT: From last intercourse you need to wait 10-14 days for a pregnancy test to turn positive.
- —Guest goldluck
I don't get it!
- My partner and me are trying to start our family, so I stopped using the pill. I am two months late. I took three at home tests all a week apart and all have come back negative. I finally went to the doctor and he said I’m not pregnant. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
- —Guest lee
- I haven't had a period in 4 months or more. I'm seriously freaking out. I took two pregnancy tests both came back negative thank goodness, so what's the problem? Why have I been missing my period???
- —Guest Ugh.
- My cycle is usually late by around a week so I just work on a five week cycle being my norm. However I am now at 7 weeks and have had two pregnancy tests a week apart both negative. What the hay??
- —Guest Stephanie Rowe
- It’s been 2months in a half since my last in I'm getting so impatient and frustrated. I had my son 4 months ago, had 1 period after.... waited 2months after and had protected sex and all of a sudden my periods just stop...I got happy 1 day because I was cramping like I always do if its about to come. But still nothing. I guess the best thing to do is go to the doctor as soon as possible to stop stressing, I know mines should of come I'm getting fat.
- —Guest faith
Sometimes its normal
- At the time I was getting regular periods since I was 12. As soon as I turned 21 and lost a lot of weight I wasn't getting a period for about 4 years went to doctors all told me it was normal. Met my soon to be husband the same month got my period back and normal. I think it was the hormone levels maybe they won't high enough at the time. Had two kids to date.
- —Guest someone
I am late 3 months
- I was on the pill for 4 years. 7 months ago I stopped. I had period for first 3 months. Now-nothing. I didn't gain. I have this same job from 3 years. I am 30 years old. I did blood test 2 weeks ago-I am not pregnant and everything looks okay, doctor said I need help .I moved to new state 5 months ago. My new doctor did not care to call me back.
- —Guest Joanna
- I'm 19 years old and I didn't get my periods for the last 4 months.
- —Guest ashita kam
- I have had every month since the age of 12 now I'm 20 and I have missed two periods. I missed it one month and it came on the following month but didn't come on the next month. Why is this I'm not pregnant? IDK what to do.
- —Guest wondering
I don't know what's going on!
- I've never missed a period until recently. I was a bit worried that I might be pregnant, so I took a test but it said negative. I've been getting cramps as if I was having my period, but I'm not. The last time I had my period was in two months ago...
- —Guest confused
Late and don't know whats wrong
- I'm 35yrs old and I missed my cycle for 5 months straight. I took hpt every month and they all came out negative. I went to the Dr and still no answers. On the 6th month I did have one but it was very light. I then had a normal cycle for 6 months. It is now Dec. and i haven't seen my period in two months.
- —Guest Nikie