As the tests become more sensitive, more and more women will have positive results earlier. That leaves the problem of taking a pregnancy test prior to your missed period and getting a negative result.
If you get a negative result and you have tested prior to your missed period, you will need to wait a couple of days and retest.
More Questions on Pregnancy Tests
- What kind of medicines effect the pregnancy test?
- What is an evaporation line?
- What if a positive line came up later?
- How long should I wait between tests?
- Will an IUD alter a pregnancy test?
- What is a false positive?
- Do I have to use first morning urine?
- Pregnancy Tests More questions about pregnancy tests.
- 25 Signs of Pregnancy