You can recreate first morning urine by not using the bathroom for at least four hours. You must also not drink more than your normal amount or you can dilute your urine.
Typically after the fourth of fifth week of pregnancy your levels of hCG are high enough without having to use first morning urine.
It does not matter if you urinate on the stick or in a cup.
More Questions on Pregnancy Tests
- What kind of medicines effect the pregnancy test?
- If I take a test too early can it be wrong?
- What if a positive line came up later?
- How long should I wait between tests?
- Will an IUD alter a pregnancy test?
- What is a false positive?
- What is an evaporation line?
- Pregnancy Tests More questions about pregnancy tests.
- 25 Signs of Pregnancy