If you happen to be like many women and keep the test around to look at later, you may notice that after that allotted time the test now appears to have a positive result. This is called an evaporation line. It is not indicative of a positive pregnancy test.
More Questions on Pregnancy Tests
- What kind of medicines effect the pregnancy test?
- If I take a test too early can it be wrong?
- What is an evaporation line?
- How long should I wait between tests?
- Will an IUD alter a pregnancy test?
- What is a false positive?
- Do I have to use first morning urine?
- Pregnancy Tests More questions about pregnancy tests.
- 25 Signs of Pregnancy