Physical Changes in Pregnancy
- You may tire easily as you come down this final stretch. Some women report that they could sleep all day but have trouble sleeping at night. Some say that this is to help prepare you for the sleepless nights ahead. Nap whenever you can.
- You may find that you are simply uncomfortable. Try yoga, swimming and light exercise to help relieve some of the pain you experience.
- As your baby drops further into your pelvis, you may need to urinate more often.
- As the birth draws closer, you may worry about your ability to parent.
- Talk to your partner about ways to handle the upcoming birth emotionally and physically. Ask your childbirth educator or doulas for advice.
Pregnancy Month Eight
Photo © W. Smegner