Most moms still feel great this month. Use this to your advantage and continue to exercise to increase your sense of well-being, decrease aches and pains, and even help you sleep better at night. The even better news is that your partner can often feel the baby move externally by this point. This provides a new game to play in the evenings as you sit around and dream about what life will be like with a new baby. Physical Changes in Pregnancy
- The symptoms of the last trimester may begin to set in. This include back ache, inability to sleep and other not so fun symptoms of late pregnancy.
- Your belly is growing rapidly! It changes shape and you may even see your baby kick through your abdomen.
- As your body prepares for birth you will notice that your joints feel more loose, this is from the release of relaxin. It makes you waddle.
- Continue learning all you can - take a breastfeeding class, a childbirth class, and learn about baby care.
- You may start to wonder about the birth process - talk to mothers who have had positive birth experiences to hear their thoughts on having a positive birth.
Pregnancy Month Seven
Photo © R. Mathis