Physical Changes in Pregnancy
- Your pregnancy will continue to have symptoms like morning sickness, fatigue, and a decrease in your desire for sex.
- Your belly doesn't really show right now, but as you reach the end of this month your uterus will be slightly above your pelvis.
- Your breasts may increase in size, they may also feel fuller and be more tender. You may notice that the aerola gets darker during this month.
- Some symptoms of the first trimester leave you as you head towards the second trimester, like the fatigue and morning sickness.
- Feeling anxious about the health of the baby is a common feeling at this point in pregnancy
- Your partner may or may not also share concerns about the pregnancy.
Pregnancy Month Three
Photo © K. La Valley