The Bottom Line
- Doesn't require a lot of time.
- Focuses on your back.
- No equipment needed.
- Some may wish it was longer.
- Most of the poses are adjustable for what you can do.
- This is one in a series of "emergencies." Also available are legs, arms and shoulders, hips and pregnancy.
- Perfectly safe fr pregnancy.
Guide Review - Yoga Emergency - Back
The poses are simple. And yet they provided me with immediate relief from some of the soreness I'd been experiencing in my low and mid-back. The pace was just right, not too fast and not too slow.