- i saw my period this month but i don't know why my breast is leaking when i press them
- —Guest Miriam eb
leaking at night
- i started leaking at week 26 of my 1st and only pregnacy. after my son was born i leaked so heavily in the night for about a month that i would change my pads at the 2 feeds through the night ....and still i would be drenched, the sheets...everything, i put a plastic sheet on the bed. my little boy is now 18 months old and i just discoered leaking breasts!!! :D i hadnt heard of leaking real early in pregnacy and was glad to find this website...my hopes are higher now and im going to go for a blood test soon i hope as i took a pregnacy test just 4 days ago!
- —Guest kk
Yes it happens
- I'm 15weeks and I have started leaking on just one breast
- —Guest Eno
mine started to leak at 23 weeks
- My breasts started leaking at around 23 weeks pregnant and I'm now 27 weeks, it seems like in the day time they leak one at a time and at night they both leak:( I don't like it.. Its warm and can have a yellow colour in it, so yeah I wear breast pads now and try my hardest never to take my bra of LOL!
- —Guest viktoria
- I gave birth to my third child, breastfed a month. Two months later, I found out I was pregnant with my fourth. I'm 18 weeks now and my breasts have been very tender the last few days, tonight in the shower started leaking colostrum. I recommend useing "medula" breast pads. They cannot be seen through your shirt like the cheap ones, have the ahesive tape to keep them in place and are only about 2 dollars more for the same amount. Also if your breasts are sore, you can use a warm compress to relieve the colostrum. I recommend useing a breastpump and start pumping and freezing, that way you'll have lots of milk stored away and have a good milk supply for when baby come. Good luck ladies and Congrats to everybody!!
Leaking milk,, pregnant??
- Could I b pregnant if I'm leaking milk. I breasted my 7month baby for 3 months. Could it be day I'm expecting again?? :))
- —Guest Sweet cherry
Totally possible early
- Ive had two girls and my youngest is two. I started lactating at 4 months with both of them. Well I just started lactating again and I havent taken a test yet. If im pregnant im anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks along:)
- —Guest Cherry red
- I took a pregnancy test because my period was late than came only for 2 days but pregancy test came up negative and weeks later my right best start to leak some yellow fluid.
- —Guest Ashley
After only 1 Week I developed colostrum!
- This is my third and I noticed colostrum after on 1 week! This happened with the last one as well however I was about 2 weeks with that one. My body never fails to let me know especially when its too soon to take a pregnancy test :) Perfectly normal
- —Guest Amanda
- I breast fed my first child til about 8 months and she will be 1 in a few days and am pregnant with baby #2. I'm only about 6 weeks and have some leakage where as with #1 I was closer to 25 weeks before I noticed it. Glad to know this is normal this early.
- —Guest shelby
One breast leaking
- At 23 weeks I noticed one breast started leaking, I suggest using manty liners (:Just cut them to size ! They stick!
- —Guest 23weeks Pregnant
- I took a pregnancy 2 days ago and it says positive. I have only missed this months period. And I squezzed my breast today and some white yellowish fluid came out. Is that possible so soon?
- —Guest Vivian
Why are my breasts leaking?
- I had my son 6 months ago and I NEVER breastfed him and my breasts stop leaking like 2 weeks after I had my son and my breasts are leaking again. I don't know why.
- —Guest Kayla
- I'm 34 wks and just started leaking from one side. I didn't leak at all with my son. Who's now 5. I wasn't able to produce enough milk with him so does this mean I will be able to with this pregnancy?
- —Guest Tish
Leaking Breasts at Night
- Around 3 months into my first pregnancy I found my breasts were leaking a lot at night. One thing I found helped for me was wearing a night bra at night with nursing pads in them. It is very comfortable and it feels dry through the whole night. I had bought my night bra at a maternity store where I had asked the employee what type bra I should wear she had helped me pick a few bras out and then I tried them on to make my final decision.
- —Guest akasha313