Sometimes women get a line called a linea negra
down their pregnant belly. Did you get one? At what point in pregnancy? Which trimester? When did it go away? Tell Us About Your Belly
- i am,currently 33 weeks,pregnant with a boy and i have that dark line down my belly. 1st pregancy so i dont know if,it will disapear.
- —Guest Trina
line down belly
- I'm 17 weeks no line yet does everyone get this ? I remember being pregnant before with this line but this time I dont have it
- —Guest laura
- I had a baby girl my first pregnancy and I had the dark line..I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with a boy and have a very light line. So definitely doesn't matter on the gender.
- —Guest Mommy of 2
im not sure if im pregnant but im gettin
- Im not sure if im pregnant but I have that dark line. Do u only get that when u are pregnant?
- —Guest jemi
- My wife is twenty seven weeks. Brown line from crotch to sternum, thought it was hair! Not so much....very thin and evident bisecting tan line....weird..
- —Guest moonsloth
- Currently 18 weeks pregnant and have had it for a few weeks but gets more noticeable as time passes, not sure what im having yet though! Two more weeks until my appointment.
- —Guest Nicole
- im having my first baby and its a girl my line is really light but you
can see it still.
- —Guest shawtysae
- I don't know if I'm pregnant or not but I have stretch marks that appeared what dose it mean
- —Guest Haley
- I have a son and a daughter. I'm currently pregnant with another boy. Each time, I've had this appear. So it does NOT matter on the gender of the child. It does fade away shortly after you deliver.
- —Guest Teresa Hurtado
Dark line on pregnant belly
- My mom said that you have a dark line on your belly, your baby is boy. I'm in 31st week.
- —Guest Nav
- I found a dark line started around 17 weeks along with my third pregnancy. My mom tried to tell me that it was because I was having a baby boy. (We didn't know.) I had already had a boy and did not have the line, so I shrugged it off. It went away a few weeks after our son was born. It started fading nearly right away.
- —Guest Robin