Trusting for a miracle
- I was not feeling normal so I took a pregnancy test 4 days before I expected my period and it came back positive. I have had sore, enlarged breasts, nausea, gas, constipation,and cramps. I have been really exhausted and emotional. In the midst of it all, I am excited to know that the end result will be a beautiful miracle fashioned by God.
- —Guest Becky
- I just found out I am pregnant with my 2nd one. I've been feeling lots of cramps really low. It scared me at first... but now I'm feeling better seeing it is a common thing. I've also had more discharge going on... kinda annoying and gross... more than I really remember with my first one, but it has been almost 3 years. Otherwise no sickness or sore breasts yet!!
- —Guest Jill
- I am pregnant with my 5th child and was a little surprised at this one. I was on the pill and had a cone biopsy 3 months ago. The news of having a baby was unexpected. The first sign came when I had to go to work. I had to lay back down because I was so sick to my tummy. Then I noticed my breast were sore. I thought maybe I was going to start my period. I started to question myself when I reached the third nonactive pill. I decided for a test. I am always sick to my stomach. I might want something to eat, smell it, and then get sick.
- —Guest Rhonda
only 4 weeks
- I am scared to death I will have another ectopic. I have the cramps, bloating, nausea, overwelming tiredness and the gas cramps, which are horrible. I just am so scared something will happen we have been trying to get pregnant for 5 years.... the hormones are not helping!
- —Guest preggers after ectopic
- This is my third pregnancy - I have had two miscarriages in the last 1 1/2 years and this was was unplanned and SHOCKING! Have had some mild cramping... no bleeding, but the fatigue is the worst! Just praying for the best!
- —Guest prayingforlife
- Well this would be my 5th child. I have brown discharge, cramping, getting up late hours to pee, what else?
- —Guest montiel1999
- This will be my 4th little one and I'm holding my breath for dear life. I'm one that can't work at all during pregnancy, my symptoms start eary as 4 weeks right now I'm 6 weeks and I feel nausea and tired. I have never had any sleepy symptoms so I'm hoping for the best and praying for a great tolerable pregnancy.
- —Guest Camille
- Expecting my fourth and am almost weeks now. Am so easily upset and irritated - my poor kids think I've turned into psycho mum. Don't remember being this bad before! Also a bit sleep deprived so struggling with tiredness which doesn't help.
5 weeks pregnate.
- I found out that I was pregnate 3 days ago. It feels good to read that the cramping, full heavy feeling in my stomach, the nausea and the feeling I could sleep all day is normal. I also feel short of breath and get tired very easy. I worry about the cramping mostly because I never had any symptoms like this in my first pregn. Headachs is something I can relate with. Although I find that I don't feel hungry in the mornings that when I feel the nausea. Hoping to feel better soon. Good Luck to you all.
- —Guest Margarita James
- 9 weeks yesterday, I love meat but I've practically had to turn veggie even the sight of sliced ham makes me want to be sick!!!!! =(
- —Guest angelpie
- After trying only for 2 months we where hoping to get that positive test still having not taking one I'm pretty positive I'm pregnant. I'm 3 weeks late on my period and having almost all symptoms except morning sickness. I always feel sick at night I'm always tired bloated the bleeding and feeling cramps that feel like a period that last almost a minute each time. When my test comes back positive me and the love of my life will finally see what we have been wishing for!!!
- —Guest Brittni
I don't know what to call it...
- All I know is that I am hanging on for dear life. 11 weeks today, no vomiting, just sort of a headache that won't go away. I feel like sleeping all day. I can't really explain how and what I feel, but just sick all the time.
- —Guest sandie
Better Luck This Time?
- This is my second pregnancy. My first one was an ectopic/uterine pregnancy (heterotopic). I was just 5 weeks along when they treated me with methotrexate. The first time I knew the day I expected my period that we were pregnant because my boobs hurt. B/c I was so achy/crampy the suspected an ectopic. I got a positive test yesterday. I have felt like I'm going to start my period any minute for the last 5 days. So I'm very crampy and achy. But I refuse to think it's another ectopic pregnancy! I think it's just how my body reacts to the transition.
- —Guest Megan
Tired but no vomiting
- We tried for one month and it was positive. I always feel so weak and tired,severe stomach cramps which went away in the second week, started feeling very weak and tired, sometimes a full day sometimes for hours. I'm three weeks in.
- —Guest Precious
Scared but happy
- I thought I got my period because it was on time but it was very light. About a week later I had brown discharge and cramping, and thought I was miscarrying. Turns out it was normal, a threatened miscarriage, and now I'm just enjoying the fact that I am gonna be a mommy! No huge symptoms. Just some bloating. My chest feels normal but I am still very early in my pregnancy!
- —Guest Aimee