Happy but worried
- I have had 2 miscarriage one back last August so it would be due now and one back in December so this baby is due Christmas day. I am only five weeks and am worried to could happen again. So far no bleeding and my test at home was so clear when the other ones were faint.
- —Guest angie
- I was shocked at first. I was joking with my boyfriend and said, "I think I'm pregnant." He went and got a test and it come back positive. I went to the doctor and I was 7 weeks and then came the vomiting. I'm now 3 months and still get sick, but so excited can't wait to be a mum. Food is the worst. I can't really eat much. All I want to do is sleep. I have constant headaches and my feet are so much colder, hope it gets better
- —Guest tash
After a 4 yrs of ttc....It Was Positive!
- I had been feeling a little moody more than usual. I woke up one morning and felt my breast sore. I had been having mild cramping before I found out I was pregnant but i thought it was my period getting ready to start but after being late 3 days I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I couldn't believe my eyes. I immediately starting crying because it had been 4 years of TTC and after taking 4 rounds of Clomid I gave up and just let nature take its course! We are so excited because my sister and I had been trying for several years and we are both pregnant about a month apart! I am scheduling a doctor's appointment to make sure everything is fine and just to double check my pregnancy because I still can't believe it!
- —Guest Sandra
- I'm 4 weeks and so far my main symptoms have been tiredness, gas and bloated tummy. Otherwise happy and can't wait to spill the beans!
Afraid to take the test.
- I am so afraid, I haven't gotten my period yet. I am about a week late, have had the feeling like my period is here. But when I look it's not. I'm crampy, tired, moody, and having to pee a lot. I don't wanna take the test, just in case it turns out to be another negative. But I know I must. I want nothing more then to be pregnant, but don't wanna face the disappointment if I am not.
- —Guest Libby
Praying for Hope
- I kind of had my period last month but did not last long. I am 1 week late in my period and have been having pains in my stomach like period kind of pains. I get very tired all the time and eat a lot now, after I eat I fill like vomiting and like exploding. 2 weeks ago I bled a little for about a second or two but that was it. I get back pains, head aches, fill dizzy sometimes and frequently going to the bathroom. I am very moody sometimes. I have been trying for 2 years now with deception every month. However, I have never missed a period before and I feel pregnant, I am going to take a pregnancy test tonight and am praying for a positive result, am so happy about it and excited.... I have sensitive breasts, food cravings, lots of discharge and nausea.
- —Guest Dominique
- I am 24 and I am praying for a big fat positive (BFP). I am getting all the pregnancy signs but I tested at what I thought was 9 days post ovulation (dpo) and it was negative. The next day the doc did a urine test and it was neg but I had a UTI (urinary tract infection). That's why I went to doc with light bleeding and my period was due today and no period so I guess I will test tonight or in the morning. My husband and I want this so bad and its killing us not knowing.
- —Guest TINA
Lots of symptoms!
- I'm nineteen and prego with my first child. I'm nauseous all the time, pukey, hormonal, sore and HEAVY breasts, tired and constipation every morning. I feel everything... can't wait for the sickness to go away!
- —Guest k
I'm pregnant with my first
- I found out I was pregnant at Walgreens, this guy I had been seeing was going to buy me a test because I hadn't had my period yet but I wasn't worried because I had been through all that before, then I took the test two actually and they both came back positive! My stomach dropped. I'm nauseous all the time, I have cravings for everything, I get really super warm especially at night constipation every morning! I hate being sick but oh well. I'm only about 6 weeks along and I can't wait to make it to the safe zone that's my biggest fear! All I want to do is protect my baby. Motherly instincts kicking in.
- —Guest kendra
- I had discounted my symptoms as one of my more severe bouts of PMS. My boobs hurt, I was getting crampy (which I always do prior to my period), and I was more tired than usual. I noticed as I was lifting weights at the gym that I couldn't do as much anymore. I was at my wit's end and praying my period would finally start. Frustrated and feeling like I'd been hit by the exhaustion bus, I burst out in tears at work. "Wow! This is the worst PMS I've had in a while!", I thought. I kept getting sporadic, sharp cramps, but no bleeding. I took a pregnancy test on a whim to make sure it would be okay to start ibuprofen for these "cramps". Thank God I did!!! My only symptoms so far are fatigue, breast soreness and enlargement, and the little cramps. I'm also a little hungrier, and a few food tastes have changed.
- —Guest Violet_angel
- I feel scared. I miscarried and fell pregnant immediately after. I'm also excited but want to make sure everything is well before I celebrate.
- —Guest shola
- I'm nearly a week late in regards to my period, I'm very crampy, nipples are really sensitive and I can't stop peeing. My 1st test was negative and I'm due to test in the morning. My periods are normally every 30 days to the hour so I know I am. Just hoping for a positive test in the morning, the wait is killing me! Scared of it all going wrong! Fingers crossed that I definitely am and it all goes smoothly for me, and for all you guys!
- —Guest siany
I don't know!
- I am 5 1/2 weeks late for my period, I took a test last week and it was negative. My nipples are a little sensitive, I am exhausted all the time, off and on I get crampy! I have been eating like a pig and always thirsty and peeing! I don't want to get my hopes up because the test was negative.
- —Guest Ashley
Am I Pregnant?
- My husband and I haven't really tried to get pregnant. We've talked about it and just a few weeks ago we had an oops moment. I haven't thought anything about it but I've been feeling real sick to my stomach, constipated and real bad nausea. I don't think I am so I will wait it out for a couple of weeks and see what happens...
- —Guest slim
- I recently found out I was pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and right away it was POSITIVE. I didn't believe it. I was happy, scared and confused. I called my boyfriend to let him know and he was also excited!! I've had a wonderful pregnancy so far. I'm 5 months pregnant and we found out recently it's boy! And I can't wait to meet him.
- —Guest Aylin*