- I've never had a kid, and I"m really hoping that I am right now. My nipples are really sore and tender, my breasts have grown, I have to pee like every 3 hours, I eat all the time but about 30 minutes after I eat I get sooo nauseous but no throwing up. I'm extremely moody, just ask my hubby lol, my gums are bleeding and mah back hurts a lot. And I get huge headaches and major cramps. Fingers crossed!
- —Guest Brittany
- I'm just starting my first weeks and I feel pretty good. I have some very mild cramping and get headaches if I don't eat for long periods of time. I'm told that morning sickness doesn't really hit until about 6 weeks though, so we will have to see how things go these next few weeks. I am very much hoping I don't get too sick!
- —Guest 1st baby
- I just found out I am pregant at 7 weeks. All I feel is nausea and severe abdominal pain, and all I've been craving is breakfast food how weird. I am 18 and don't know how to tell my parents. This was so unexepted me and my boyfriend are starting to plan all ready... this is going to be a hassle.
- —Guest pennie
- Just found out yesterday after i missed a period 7 days. I had a Lap & Dye on my third week without knowing I had already conceived. I am scared because I am not sure of the effects of it on the baby.
- —Guest Guest Liz
My first at age 41!!
- Lots of cramps like constant menstruation. Ugg. Also tendon cramping- have to be careful twisting or turning as it feels like herniation. The usual nauseau if i wait too long before snacking and tired somewhat often. Nipples are tender or sensitive and just a little weight gain.
- —Guest Melanie
- I feel fairly awful. The nausea lasts all day and I can only keep down fruit vegetables and hamburgers. I am so tired by the end of the day that I usually worry about falling asleep during my commute. I have found that snacking all day and making sure I keep something in my stomach at all times helps. Also I take my multivitamin at night with some crackers so I sleep through the vitamin tummy tremors. Another thing I find helps is not actually thinking about eating while I am. I read or play a crossword and it helps stop the gagging while I eat. Through it all whenever I think about my baby I feel an overwhelming excitement that seems to push me through. -Sleeping and Eating as much as possible
- —Guest 1st baby reader
- I havent had anyhting postive about this so far, but hope for later on! I have horrible nausea in the beginning of the day but I am able to control it turning into puking. I have cramps all the time like periods. Oh and when I eat I can only eat things a crave, anything else sounds disgusting and my sense of smell has gotten really strong because I'm noticing people's odors and my house'a odors A LOT more. Very moody as well. I can't wait to get out of the nausea and actually be able to keep my food down!
- —Guest Alena
- I'm just starting my 5th week and my husband and I are so excited! I feel fantastic. My nipples are a little sore, and on and off I get very mild cramping - that's it. I almost want to take another test to make sure I'm really pregnant!
- —Guest CTJ
- I'm 5 weeks preggers and I'm so, so tired at the minute! This is my 2nd child and don't remember feeling as tired the 1st time. My boobs are sore and feeling a little nauseous/heaving at smells! I have swollen belly but feel very happy! I can't wait to tell my little boy he's getting a sibling!
- —Guest Lorraine
still not sure
- I have frequent urination, back pain, bloating, minimal food aversion (not specific to one food, I just feel full and the idea of eating anything doesn't appeal to me), hard nipples but not sore. I know the day of sex but conception can be the next day or so. Either way, if I am I would be about 4 weeks per LMP or 2 weeks per sex. So far all of my tests have come back negative. I did them all in the 3rd LMP week. My weekly calendar says I should test at the 5th week LMP but this site says I should test today. Maybe I should just go buy several at the dollar store and take a few days apart.
- —Guest madylane
How do you feel?
- I am 5 weeks pregnant I am extremley tired all the time. I had a miscarriage in April so I'm praying to God that this pregnancy is the one.
- —Guest princess
6 months 3 days
- I have not had any sickness at all. The only pain that I have had is my body stretching and heart burn and the HB is horrible. I used to curl up in the fetal position when I had it but now that's nearly impossible.
- —Guest weaver
- My hubby and I are really trying hard... I'm exhausted, I'm moody, my breasts are sore and I feel queasy, but not queasy enough to vomit...I don't want to take another pregnancy test, I'm so afraid it's negative again....
- —Guest Jessica
- OMG! This is my second pregnancy and this is my first daughter. I was so sick in the first trimester, all the way to my second trimester. I had morning sickness that was so bad... My experience of being pregnant was bad, but now in the third trimester, it's not so bad.
- —Guest LALA
- I'm 5 weeks pregnant with our 1st little one. I felt nauseous at the beginning but lately just sore nipples and sleeping a lot during the day! I'm happy!
- —Guest lucyloo