I don't know!
- I am 5 1/2 weeks late for my period, I took a test last week and it was negative. My nipples are a little sensitive, I am exhausted all the time, off and on I get crampy! I have been eating like a pig and always thirsty and peeing! I don't want to get my hopes up because the test was negative.
- —Guest Ashley
Am I Pregnant?
- My husband and I haven't really tried to get pregnant. We've talked about it and just a few weeks ago we had an oops moment. I haven't thought anything about it but I've been feeling real sick to my stomach, constipated and real bad nausea. I don't think I am so I will wait it out for a couple of weeks and see what happens...
- —Guest slim
- I recently found out I was pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and right away it was POSITIVE. I didn't believe it. I was happy, scared and confused. I called my boyfriend to let him know and he was also excited!! I've had a wonderful pregnancy so far. I'm 5 months pregnant and we found out recently it's boy! And I can't wait to meet him.
- —Guest Aylin*
- I think I may be pregnant at the moment. My period was due 4 days ago and is usually like clock work. I have had bad headaches at night, feel nauseous but haven't thrown up, my cervical mucus has increased A LOT, i am exhausted all the time and a bit gassy.. Waiting until my period is a week late before I go to doctors and get a test done. So fingers crossed my period doesn't come...
- —Guest Possibly pregnant?
- Found out today, not late until tomorrow. Second pregnancy, bad hyperemesis with first (tpn, picc line and all) super sore breasts and super tired. No puking so far. Keeping fingers crossed!
- I have all the symptoms but I bled this morning it stopped but I'm still scared.
- —Guest Stacie
almost no symptoms
- I'm 5w3days now and haven't been having almost any symptoms, or rather, they come and go. I was a bit tired, to the point I had to go to bed at 10 pm and I woke up at 6 with little sleep, but now that's gone, I feel normal. Some moments of light-headedness around the time my period was due. My boobs are not sore, just the nipples somewhat sensitive, but just lightly. If my hubby hadn't wanted to nibble, I wouldn't have noticed! Hope this is going to go well, I'm scared of miscarriage.
- —Guest Andrea
- I am 5 weeks along. I have been taking a pregnancy test every day for the last 3 days and nope they haven't changed, still showing positive. I sorta knew this cycle felt different, I felt like I was carrying two painful bowling balls in my bra all day and I also felt some cramping. I am so excited. My husband doesn't believe me, because we had only been trying for 2 months. I am waiting to tell the family till almost 10 weeks (if I can keep a secret that long!).
- —Guest Andy
- Just took a test and it came positive today! I am 5 weeks pregnant, after having tried for 7 years with my husband. God has truly answered our prayers.
- —Guest Nani
- I have been reading through everyone's responses and I just have to laugh. It is nice to see that I am not alone. This is my fourth pregnancy. With the first two I had no symptoms. Not one. I did not even know that I was pregnant until I was almost three months...irregular periods. With my third I was a little tired and pukey, but nothing serious. With this one I feel like I am making up for the first three. I had a IUD removed. Hubby and I decided that if it happened it happened. It has definitely happened. For the last two weeks I have been feeling crampy, tired, pukey, and irritable. It was quicker than we expected, but I am excited and ready. If only I can make it through the first three months...wish me luck.
- —Guest Malissa
5 weeks pregnant
- I'm pregnant now after trying for only two months. I'm so excited but at the same time I have had almost all symptoms which is very annoying. I have pains in my lower stomach that feels like a rubber band being twanged with, it is sore but more annoying. I also have very sore breasts and I'm very light headed and tired! As this my first child and I'm only 19 I have a great fear of miscarriage. My family has told me not really to tell anyone till I'm at least 3 months because after that your more in the safe zone. I just want to tell everyone so I find it hard to keep my mouth shut!
- —Guest lana.
We found out yesterday...a little scared
- Will be 6 weeks, we are super excited but also nervous since we lost one at 8 weeks 3 years ago. Boobs hurt slightly, cramps (I know they are normal but they still confuse me.), hungry and thirsty, tired but can't sleep in comfort. No morning sickness (knock on wood). Overall, we pray it makes it to the end and I can't wait to tell people! Woo-hoo!
5 weeks pregnant
- I have 2 healthy kids and have had two miscarriages, one being a late miscarriage at 5 months, then an ectopic pregnancy. I just found out I am pregnant and I am horrified it will happen again. I feel nauseated but I am worried I will lose another pregnancy. I keep putting my faith in God and try not to think about the bad things. I have also held off on telling anyone my good news.
Just found out today
- Finally, got a positive on the test! I feel cramped in the abdomen, and breasts are sore... A part from that, I feel great and so happy to be pregnant.
- —Guest Lavanya
5 or 6 weeks
- I just found out I was pregnant by taking 5 pregnancy tests yesterday, all positive with a very faint positive line. I am so excited and scared at the same time that something bad will happen, im trying to think positive! I don't really have any symptoms at all except I am thirsty a lot, had some very slight cramping about a week ago and thought my period was coming late. I am also alittle bit light headed at times. Other than that I feel perfectly normal!
- —Guest AshleyC