- I've just found out I'm pregnant with my second child! I'm experiencing really swollen tender breasts, extreme bloating that makes me look about 4 months pregnant and and underlying nauseous feeling! I'm do excited but a little scared at same time!
- —Guest pholly27
4 week and so excited
- I'm 4 weeks. I am having cramping for days especially at night. The feeling is like I am going to get my menses but not suppose to due till next week. I am having a sore breast and feeling quite emotional lately. I decided to take a pregnancy test yesterday and it is positive.
- —Guest Ninie
- I already have a 16 month old and just found out a week ago I am pregnant again, my breasts are so sore, I already have back pain and bloating and I cannot control my temper, I am so upset all the time, I don't remember it being this bad!!!
- —Guest Nicole9809
6 Weeks and Counting
- I pregnant with my first child. Can't believe it I was so afraid that I wasn't going to be able to conceive. I've been generally just feeling weird. Bit of nausea when I don't eat but I'm just not hungry. my boobs were so sore 2 weeks ago, thankfully not as bad now. I get period like cramping when I sit for long periods of time. I'm still playing sport and I just don't know when to give up. Feeling really fat too with bloating at night time particularly. Just want this baby so much I'm afraid of everything new that happens. I haven't had any pregnant women around me since I was a kid, so its a bit hard to ask questions "is this normal" without spilling the beans to the world.
- —Guest Cindy
Pregnant with our 3rd and symtoms
- I am 5.5 days pregnant with our 3rd child and are hardly feeling any symptoms. My previous two children I was sick from earlier on through bout seven months. It was all day and night. I've only been hungry quite often and some moderate cramps I my lower abdomen. We are hoping for a girl this time.
- —Guest Guest
5 weeks pregnant tomorrow
- I've had a miscarriage before so I'm super nervous about this pregnancy! So far, I'm just feeling achey in the abdominal area, breast not too sore or swollen, and no nausea thus far. I do feel super bloated but I don't think I'm feeling so much tired as more lazy.... perhaps I'm just milking it! Hoping everything works out because I'm not experiencing the 'normal' signs of pregnancy. We'll see!
Please oh please
- After two miscarriages and many years of trying I am two weeks late. Very tired mild back pains and motion sickness are my only problems . I have had two negative pregnancy tests but still haven't given up hope. Being a mom is all I ever wanted. Good luck to all in my boat.
- —Guest christine
Ooops I am pregnant!
- 2-3 weeks, we always use protection but we decided to be naughty and didn’t use any protection and right there and then I got pregnant. Was confirmed by my doc today as he couldn’t believe it himself, that I could conceive so quickly and that the home pregnancy test is showing positive before I even missed my period. OMG! We are excited and Thank God for this marvelous gift! 30 years, married.
- —Guest Guest Tency
- I'm nervous because I have had TWO missed periods. I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom, now that it's getting to crunch time. I recently became an aunt to my twin sister's twin girls and that seems like enough "mom time" for me!
- —Guest GuestAsh
5 Weeks & Hardly any symptoms
- I am 5 weeks pregnant with my second child and I hardly have any symptoms with the exception of slightly enlarged breast and colostrum. With my 1st child by now I was already vomiting and could hardly eat or drink a thing, so I am kind of anxious to see how long this "good life" will last. For now really excited and can't wait to tell my daughter she's going to be a big sister and to see some real evidence that there's really a baby inside of me.
- —Guest Karole
- Fiance and I found out I am pregnant last night! We were not planning on conceiving before the wedding, but with our first home closing in 2 weeks, it wasn't BAD news. I'm very excited, but very nervous to tell our families as they most likely would have wanted us to wait...but it's still great! I've miscarried before and felt extreme nausea and breast tenderness during that pregnancy, before I had even tested..but no morning sickness yet! Breasts very sore and having a hard time sleeping at night, but that just could be the nerves. The heartbeat begins this week, and I really can't wait to get the first picture of him/her tomorrow at the doctor!
- —Guest Laurie
Horrible morning sickness
- This is my first, the morning sickness lasts all day and I can only keep down certain things mostly chicken twisties!! I'm extremely tired, breast sore tummy feels bloated all the time... When it start to get better??
- This is my second pregnancy and I feel like puking every time I finish eating! I have headaches, feel sleepy, lazy, mild cramping...and backache..with my first pregnancy I didn't feel none of these symptoms and it was a boy that I had...now since I'm feeling all the morning sickness were hoping and thinking we are having a baby girl! Did anyone feel the symptoms I'm feeling and had a girl?
- —Guest Liz
I have felt terrible
- I'm about thirteen weeks pregnant and ever since about eight weeks I've been throwing everything I try to eat, even trying to drink water is a task for me. I haven't had much energy, I can't wait to see the baby but it's driving me crazy never being able to do anything. Nine months doesn't seem that long until you're pregnant and then it feels like a lifetime! I took two pregnancy tests on April 17 or so and they were both positive, which is so shocking to me because when I was on Adderall I couldn't get pregnant and I just got off of it the month before I took the test. Depression is the biggest thing with me though, because its hard to keep yourself up when you feel so badly. Everyone says the second trimester is better though and for my sake I hope its true!
- —Guest k
Sicker than sick
- OMG! I feel the same way. Nauseated all the time. I've tried sea bands, ginger ale, ginger tea, eating, sucking on hard candy. I'm 8 weeks and miserable. I hope it goes away soon...