- This is my second pregnancy and I feel like puking every time I finish eating! I have headaches, feel sleepy, lazy, mild cramping...and backache..with my first pregnancy I didn't feel none of these symptoms and it was a boy that I had...now since I'm feeling all the morning sickness were hoping and thinking we are having a baby girl! Did anyone feel the symptoms I'm feeling and had a girl?
- —Guest Liz
I have felt terrible
- I'm about thirteen weeks pregnant and ever since about eight weeks I've been throwing everything I try to eat, even trying to drink water is a task for me. I haven't had much energy, I can't wait to see the baby but it's driving me crazy never being able to do anything. Nine months doesn't seem that long until you're pregnant and then it feels like a lifetime! I took two pregnancy tests on April 17 or so and they were both positive, which is so shocking to me because when I was on Adderall I couldn't get pregnant and I just got off of it the month before I took the test. Depression is the biggest thing with me though, because its hard to keep yourself up when you feel so badly. Everyone says the second trimester is better though and for my sake I hope its true!
- —Guest k
Sicker than sick
- OMG! I feel the same way. Nauseated all the time. I've tried sea bands, ginger ale, ginger tea, eating, sucking on hard candy. I'm 8 weeks and miserable. I hope it goes away soon...
- I've never had a kid, and I"m really hoping that I am right now. My nipples are really sore and tender, my breasts have grown, I have to pee like every 3 hours, I eat all the time but about 30 minutes after I eat I get sooo nauseous but no throwing up. I'm extremely moody, just ask my hubby lol, my gums are bleeding and mah back hurts a lot. And I get huge headaches and major cramps. Fingers crossed!
- —Guest Brittany
- I'm just starting my first weeks and I feel pretty good. I have some very mild cramping and get headaches if I don't eat for long periods of time. I'm told that morning sickness doesn't really hit until about 6 weeks though, so we will have to see how things go these next few weeks. I am very much hoping I don't get too sick!
- —Guest 1st baby
- I just found out I am pregant at 7 weeks. All I feel is nausea and severe abdominal pain, and all I've been craving is breakfast food how weird. I am 18 and don't know how to tell my parents. This was so unexepted me and my boyfriend are starting to plan all ready... this is going to be a hassle.
- —Guest pennie
- Just found out yesterday after i missed a period 7 days. I had a Lap & Dye on my third week without knowing I had already conceived. I am scared because I am not sure of the effects of it on the baby.
- —Guest Guest Liz
My first at age 41!!
- Lots of cramps like constant menstruation. Ugg. Also tendon cramping- have to be careful twisting or turning as it feels like herniation. The usual nauseau if i wait too long before snacking and tired somewhat often. Nipples are tender or sensitive and just a little weight gain.
- —Guest Melanie
- I feel fairly awful. The nausea lasts all day and I can only keep down fruit vegetables and hamburgers. I am so tired by the end of the day that I usually worry about falling asleep during my commute. I have found that snacking all day and making sure I keep something in my stomach at all times helps. Also I take my multivitamin at night with some crackers so I sleep through the vitamin tummy tremors. Another thing I find helps is not actually thinking about eating while I am. I read or play a crossword and it helps stop the gagging while I eat. Through it all whenever I think about my baby I feel an overwhelming excitement that seems to push me through. -Sleeping and Eating as much as possible
- —Guest 1st baby reader
- I havent had anyhting postive about this so far, but hope for later on! I have horrible nausea in the beginning of the day but I am able to control it turning into puking. I have cramps all the time like periods. Oh and when I eat I can only eat things a crave, anything else sounds disgusting and my sense of smell has gotten really strong because I'm noticing people's odors and my house'a odors A LOT more. Very moody as well. I can't wait to get out of the nausea and actually be able to keep my food down!
- —Guest Alena
- I'm just starting my 5th week and my husband and I are so excited! I feel fantastic. My nipples are a little sore, and on and off I get very mild cramping - that's it. I almost want to take another test to make sure I'm really pregnant!
- —Guest CTJ
- I'm 5 weeks preggers and I'm so, so tired at the minute! This is my 2nd child and don't remember feeling as tired the 1st time. My boobs are sore and feeling a little nauseous/heaving at smells! I have swollen belly but feel very happy! I can't wait to tell my little boy he's getting a sibling!
- —Guest Lorraine
still not sure
- I have frequent urination, back pain, bloating, minimal food aversion (not specific to one food, I just feel full and the idea of eating anything doesn't appeal to me), hard nipples but not sore. I know the day of sex but conception can be the next day or so. Either way, if I am I would be about 4 weeks per LMP or 2 weeks per sex. So far all of my tests have come back negative. I did them all in the 3rd LMP week. My weekly calendar says I should test at the 5th week LMP but this site says I should test today. Maybe I should just go buy several at the dollar store and take a few days apart.
- —Guest madylane
How do you feel?
- I am 5 weeks pregnant I am extremley tired all the time. I had a miscarriage in April so I'm praying to God that this pregnancy is the one.
- —Guest princess
6 months 3 days
- I have not had any sickness at all. The only pain that I have had is my body stretching and heart burn and the HB is horrible. I used to curl up in the fetal position when I had it but now that's nearly impossible.
- —Guest weaver