First Time Pregnancy! :)
- I'm about 7 weeks along. I was two weeks late on my period, and I was a little bit tired and all of a sudden, overnight, vegetables made me want to puke. My boobs are now really sore in the morning, and I feel more tired as time goes by. I have taken two pregnancy tests, both positive, and just went in to the doctor a couple of days ago, and it was confirmed. My husband and I are excited. The funny thing is, the night before I took the test, I told my husband "I don't think I'm pregnant." And he said, "I don't think so, either!." And we went to sleep. (I had taken tests in the past thinking I was, and they were negative.) So this has been a blessing to us.
- —Guest Jill
- I was told I was 4 weeks pregnant! I had all the symptoms, spotting, cramps, fatigue, nausea up until now. I no longer feel "pregnant." I don't know if I should panic or is it normal for symptoms to come and go?
- —Guest mommy?
- Since, I've been back from our honeymoon 1 and a half week ago, I've been very nauseous every day from the moment i wake up til at least 3pm, and I've learned today that crackers make me feel much better. I've been extremely tired, was really dizzy for a few days and have had more headaches at random time. I haven't missed my period yet, but I've always been irregular so I can't really depend on that sign to determine. If I was regular, my next period should be tomorrow. I really hope I'm prego, but I don't wanna be disappointed if I take the test and the result is negative.
- —Guest Phung H
6 weeks Pregnant and worried
- I have just had an early scan due to a suspected ectopic pregnancy, luckily the baby is in the right place and developing normally. I have some serious cramping and my whole pelvic area feels full and swollen... It's 18 years since my last pregnancy and I'm feeling anxious but I'm looking forward to having a baby around the house and starting a new chapter in my life... fingers crossed everything goes okay.
- —Guest vicky1p
- I am way over a month due for my period. I'm always tired but I work a lot too, my nipples are sore. I just don't know if I am or not, I really want to be but I hate taking tests and always seeing negative.
- —Guest Meghan
- It's been a crazy few weeks for me. I told my cousin that I was feeling nauseous one morning. She ends up telling me she had a dream about me being pregnant the night before. I've felt nauseous every morning ever since. I'm on birth control. I've had back pains. I'm always tired. I think I am pregnant. When I took a pregnancy test... twice (once when I bought them, second the next morning) they were both negative. I don't know what to think.
- —Guest Anon
- I'm 28 and have been trying to have a baby forever. My fiance and I have sex very often. I have extreme nausea and have been really sick it feels like I have the flu. I have always had an irregular period but I would always at least spot when its about to come on but now nothing. I can feel my period just like I'm on it but no blood at all. my fiance sleeps a lot and is always tired but he works a lot so I don't know how to look at that. My appetite is weird foods that were my favorite now make me feel like I'm going to throw up. I don't have any tenderness in my breasts but I have crazy cramping and I'm really tired most times but can't get to sleep. This is my first time feeling this close but I almost don't even want to buy the test because I don't think I can handle another disappointment. Its sort of bittersweet right now but I guess better safe than sorry. Off to the drug store I go!
- —Guest Toni
Oh BOY! Or GIRL!
- I felt fine till I found out that I was pregnant from my primary care doctor. Then I got sick and everything that could happen to a pregnant woman happen to me. Hemorrhoids, morning sickness all day during the first trimester, fatigue like you wouldn't believe, back aches, swollen feet. It was beautiful! I would change it for the world. I love em! Now, I think we're pregnant again....
- —Guest Marie
- My cycles range from 30 to 37 days in length, today would be day 37 and no period. I feel sick, been vomiting, severe nausea, low back pain and a bit crampy for the last 2 weeks. My hubby and I are excited, but not too excited as I haven't tested yet. Had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago so this would be a true blessing. We are actively trying, so fingers crossed there is a mini me in there! Good luck to all of you that are trying!! Here's to healthy and happy babies!! ♥
- —Guest Mama-to-be??
I think I might be 5 weeeks preggers
- My period is over a month late. I have slight cramping, lower back pain and tender breast, which I normally get when my period is coming all three symptoms , I find I am eating a lot more too, this would be my second child my daughter is 6 yrs and she is always asking for a bro/sis so I know she would be excited, my husband is already elated, haven't taken a test yet, but have the feeling i might be. May god be with you all through this journey of yours and may you all give him thanks knowing that we can't do this without his help.
I think I'm pregnant...
- So my fiance and I have never planned to have a child, but about two weeks ago we had extremely unsafe sex and ever since like last week I've been feeling strange. Normally I don't eat a lot and my appetite stays about the same, but I'm always hungry, most of the stuff I love to eat I can't stand to, my boobs hurt more than normal, I have heartburn (which I've never ever had a problem with), I'm having serious cramps all the time, my back hurts, I'm always tired(which I'm normally always hyper), I'm craving weird things like peanut butter and mayo, and I can't stand to stay standing long.
- —Guest wifeytobe
5th Child-5 weeks pregnant
- I am 29 years old carrying my 5th child. I am 5 weeks pregnant. My initial reaction was shocked, then scared, then nervous. I could do nothing but cry as this was unexpected. I called my husband and to my surprise he was okay with the situation. Now, I simply pray that this baby is healthy and strong! I know that my Lord and Savior will never give me anything I cannot handle. I lost a child before, so I know to appreciate the angel the Lord is sending us. I am still a little apprehensive but it will all work itself out!
- —Guest Netty
How I felt when pregnant
- Well the 1st sign I had was: the runs, then I started feeling sick but it never came out just got close, but now its my 2nd time, I knew the day after conception. I was on the toilet all day and now 3 weeks later I'm getting the sickness feeling. I haven't missed a period yet but just feel it this time. I have also been feeling very dizzy and peeing a lot and when I get dizzy I then get very sleepy and need to lay down.
- —Guest amy
- My partner and I have just found out that I'm pregnant. 5 weeks almost, I don't think I've ever felt such nausea in my life. I'm really tired but struggle to get to sleep and I am sooooo moody. I'm really feeling sorry for my partner who is being wonderful. Good luck to everyone
- —Guest Vickyb
7 weeks- First Child
- I am 29 and 7 weeks pregnant with our first child. My husband and I are truly the happiest we have ever been. We pray for a healthy and happy baby. I have never felt so bad in my entire life. All I have to do is think about food and I'll throw up. I'm achy and exhausted, everything is sore. It feels like having the flu but when I think about my child it makes it worth it. I completely love my child already. It was created with a lot of love and is truly wanted. So that makes the sick feelings worth while.
- —Guest Jennifer