Didn't even know...
- 4 weeks and one day, if I hadn't of taken a test because my period was 2 days late, I wouldn't have known. Sore nipples and slight cramps like a period coming, but I feel great otherwise!
- —Guest chloe
- I felt like others here and didn't want to face another negative test. I finely took the test today and I am 5 1/2 weeks! So excited this is my first.
- —Guest Guest Chrissy
My Experience this time around...
- My first two pregnancies began with my developing a "super nose". I could smell things from miles away. Then came the terrible morning sickness. But those were the only "symptoms" that I remember from the first two. Now that I am expecting my third and at 11 weeks...omgosh how different! Morning sickness that lasts all day and night, weight loss, headaches, dizziness, and that's just the beginning. I can honestly say I have never been this miserable in my entire life...
So Far so Good
- I am 6 weeks pregnant. I have gas, light cramping, frequent urination, sore breasts, and nausea, but I am happy because I haven't vomited yet! I am traveling for four weeks and hope that my symptoms don't increase. So far so good!
- —Guest Sarah
Pregnant after 3 miscarriages
- I found out I am pregnant but very scared as I lost my son at 19 week and had 2 miscarriages since. Fingers crossed this time.
- —Guest donna
- I am a 22 year old mother of 3 and am due to start my period in 5 days time. I having some cramping and breast tenderness, but also extremely emotional. Would love another little boy...if nothing soon, I will do a test...here's hoping!!
- —Guest Candi
Serioulsy worried to be happy!
- I m not yet sure, its been a week I have missed my period. My symptoms are nausea, vomiting tendency, craving for sour-spicy food, fatigue, morning illness. I'm diabetic for 10 years and I'm only 28 years old. I m worried cause I always have had a hidden terror of not having or having problematic baby. This is one of the most pleasant feeling, but i m worried, if it proves to be positive I m seriously pregnant, and things are all well immediate and long after. I hope and wish all to pray for me so that I get rid of my worst nightmare and become the happiest!
- —Guest Noor
- I'm four weeks and I've definitely noticed changes. My boobies hurt and my stomach feels as though I just did 200 crunches! I'm peeing all the time, and have an awful metallic taste in my mouth.
- I'm 5 weeks and this pregnancy is completely different from my first one. I had hot flashes before I got my BFP and shortly after I was and still am extremely tired all the time and that's all so far. I'm hoping this one is a boy, since we already have a 2 year old little girl.
- —Guest Tammy
- I'm six weeks into my first pregnancy and haven't had a ton of symptoms yet! No morning sickness. Some headaches but I get those anyways and no caffeine has probably not helped! I've had sore breasts and some light cramping but nothing too terrible yet!
I'm 8 weeks and 5 days
- I'm 8 weeks and on my fourth baby. My last two were miscarriages so I'm hoping god lets this baby make it to see the world. I'm feeling sick a lot and craving for pickles which is weird. For new moms the first is normally the hardest and good luck.
3 weeks pregnant
- I'm pregnant with my second child, so happy to be pregnant. We've been trying for 6 months and my periods have been screwy and I was getting worried I wasn't gonna get pregnant at all. I feel nauseous all the time, unless I'm eating so I eat a lot but it comes right back. I'm having back pain which may also be from my 50# 3 yr old and the UTI I found out I had when I found out I was pregnant. I can't wait to tell the family but the hubby wants to wait.
- —Guest tiff
Happy but worried
- I have had 2 miscarriage one back last August so it would be due now and one back in December so this baby is due Christmas day. I am only five weeks and am worried to could happen again. So far no bleeding and my test at home was so clear when the other ones were faint.
- —Guest angie
- I was shocked at first. I was joking with my boyfriend and said, "I think I'm pregnant." He went and got a test and it come back positive. I went to the doctor and I was 7 weeks and then came the vomiting. I'm now 3 months and still get sick, but so excited can't wait to be a mum. Food is the worst. I can't really eat much. All I want to do is sleep. I have constant headaches and my feet are so much colder, hope it gets better
- —Guest tash
After a 4 yrs of ttc....It Was Positive!
- I had been feeling a little moody more than usual. I woke up one morning and felt my breast sore. I had been having mild cramping before I found out I was pregnant but i thought it was my period getting ready to start but after being late 3 days I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I couldn't believe my eyes. I immediately starting crying because it had been 4 years of TTC and after taking 4 rounds of Clomid I gave up and just let nature take its course! We are so excited because my sister and I had been trying for several years and we are both pregnant about a month apart! I am scheduling a doctor's appointment to make sure everything is fine and just to double check my pregnancy because I still can't believe it!
- —Guest Sandra