2 kids already
- I'm 19 and I have a 2 year old daughter and a 6 month old son. I am 16 days late and I took a home test a little over a week ago and it was negative but I have really bad cramping, back pain, can smell everything and so hungry all the time. I go pee a lot but I don't know if I'm prego or not. I am kinda scared to take a test and find out I'm not. I don't know what to do its driving me crazy not knowing.
- —Guest Freaked out mom
Possibly my 5th
- I think I may be pregnant because I feel like I am. The pelvic heaviness, nausea, heartburn, fatigue, mood swings, peeing more, eating more, and gassy. I had my tubes cut and burnt supposedly 4 years ago. My period was way early and when it was done I had spotting. If I am pregnant I would be three weeks. I really want to be. My fiancee is too. I'm hoping its not a tubal either. I'm praying for a miracle.
- —Guest "Feeling pregnant"
I feel great!
- I got the news just 24hrs ago by taking a home pregnancy test. I don't feel any pain besides this ear ache from being in the pool, but I do feel full often and this weekend my stomach was beyond bloated. Other than that and minor headaches I'm fine. I hope and pray that the rest of the way can be this nice and easy going on me. We all know that won't happen. My boyfriend seems to sleep more than I do.
- —Guest reese
- Me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby and the first time I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't. But this time I'm having all the systems and I usually get my monthly cycle in the end of the month but my stomach feels full and it looks bloated, I get cramps and I get really nauseous and it last the whole day. I took a pregnancy test and it came out invalid but I guess I have to go to the doctors and find out. A friend told me she knew she was pregnant and she had that feeling. I can say that I have a feeling I'm. My boyfriend told me the other night he had a dream I was in the hospital and I was pregnant.
- —Guest Jessie
- I am 7 weeks and never been this sick! I have a 4 year old boy with my ex who I was with for 7 years. Now with my new boyfriend for 6 months and we are having a baby. We're very happy but I am VERY nervous. Was with my son's Father for 5 years before we had him and it didn't work... NEVER ever been this sick in my life.
- —Guest JLP87
4 weeks pregnant with first
- I just bought a home pregnancy test today and saw the faint positive line which shocked my world. I've only had sex once in my life- which was unprotected with my partner. I was never worried about pregnancy because I've always experienced very irregular periods until about 4 months ago when they began coming once a month. I thought this would mess with my ovulation and act as a natural birth control, well it didn't. I am really quite shocked, and the only symptoms I've had are vivid and sometimes horrible dreams, nausea, food aversions, dark bruise-like circles around my nipples and general breast soreness- though only when touched, and exhaustion. I actually had 2 period like episodes since I lost my virginity and I only took the test as a precaution! I've made an appointment for a blood test tomorrow just to be sure, and I'm both a little scared it will also be positive- and a little scared that it wont be.This is such an exciting time but also quite nerve wracking. Best of luck.
- —Guest katie93
- I recently had a polyp on my cervix removed a month ago and the day before surgery I had sex. My period is 1 week late an I have low back pain frequent headaches nausea abdominal cramps and what feels like movement in my stomach. I have taken a test at the doctors and it was neg the second test. I took was an at home 1 and it says negative. If I'm not pregnant I would like to know what's wrong with me!
- —Guest Dee
First Time Pregnancy! :)
- I'm about 7 weeks along. I was two weeks late on my period, and I was a little bit tired and all of a sudden, overnight, vegetables made me want to puke. My boobs are now really sore in the morning, and I feel more tired as time goes by. I have taken two pregnancy tests, both positive, and just went in to the doctor a couple of days ago, and it was confirmed. My husband and I are excited. The funny thing is, the night before I took the test, I told my husband "I don't think I'm pregnant." And he said, "I don't think so, either!." And we went to sleep. (I had taken tests in the past thinking I was, and they were negative.) So this has been a blessing to us.
- —Guest Jill
- I was told I was 4 weeks pregnant! I had all the symptoms, spotting, cramps, fatigue, nausea up until now. I no longer feel "pregnant." I don't know if I should panic or is it normal for symptoms to come and go?
- —Guest mommy?
- Since, I've been back from our honeymoon 1 and a half week ago, I've been very nauseous every day from the moment i wake up til at least 3pm, and I've learned today that crackers make me feel much better. I've been extremely tired, was really dizzy for a few days and have had more headaches at random time. I haven't missed my period yet, but I've always been irregular so I can't really depend on that sign to determine. If I was regular, my next period should be tomorrow. I really hope I'm prego, but I don't wanna be disappointed if I take the test and the result is negative.
- —Guest Phung H
6 weeks Pregnant and worried
- I have just had an early scan due to a suspected ectopic pregnancy, luckily the baby is in the right place and developing normally. I have some serious cramping and my whole pelvic area feels full and swollen... It's 18 years since my last pregnancy and I'm feeling anxious but I'm looking forward to having a baby around the house and starting a new chapter in my life... fingers crossed everything goes okay.
- —Guest vicky1p
- I am way over a month due for my period. I'm always tired but I work a lot too, my nipples are sore. I just don't know if I am or not, I really want to be but I hate taking tests and always seeing negative.
- —Guest Meghan
- It's been a crazy few weeks for me. I told my cousin that I was feeling nauseous one morning. She ends up telling me she had a dream about me being pregnant the night before. I've felt nauseous every morning ever since. I'm on birth control. I've had back pains. I'm always tired. I think I am pregnant. When I took a pregnancy test... twice (once when I bought them, second the next morning) they were both negative. I don't know what to think.
- —Guest Anon
- I'm 28 and have been trying to have a baby forever. My fiance and I have sex very often. I have extreme nausea and have been really sick it feels like I have the flu. I have always had an irregular period but I would always at least spot when its about to come on but now nothing. I can feel my period just like I'm on it but no blood at all. my fiance sleeps a lot and is always tired but he works a lot so I don't know how to look at that. My appetite is weird foods that were my favorite now make me feel like I'm going to throw up. I don't have any tenderness in my breasts but I have crazy cramping and I'm really tired most times but can't get to sleep. This is my first time feeling this close but I almost don't even want to buy the test because I don't think I can handle another disappointment. Its sort of bittersweet right now but I guess better safe than sorry. Off to the drug store I go!
- —Guest Toni
Oh BOY! Or GIRL!
- I felt fine till I found out that I was pregnant from my primary care doctor. Then I got sick and everything that could happen to a pregnant woman happen to me. Hemorrhoids, morning sickness all day during the first trimester, fatigue like you wouldn't believe, back aches, swollen feet. It was beautiful! I would change it for the world. I love em! Now, I think we're pregnant again....
- —Guest Marie