Round the Clock Morning Sickness
- I know I'm pregnant by my morning sickness which round the clock but other than that I don't feel pregnant. When will I start ? Or do will I ever?
- —Guest Tash
My blessing from God
- It's my first pregnancy and I am 30. I am exited and cant wait to meet my angel. God blessed with when I least expected it. My fiance and I are elated! I am looking forward to being a mom and I believe this baby is that life changing event I have been waiting for. Physically however, I am extremely tired all the time. I suffer from headaches. My stomach is bloated and my hips have grown ten times the size. My bum has also enlarged to exponential degrees and I'm not even showing yet! I have this constant awful taste of metal/iron/blood in my throat. I have developed a slight cough, though its not making me sick as such. I am also suffering from heartburn. My appetite is on and off, but i am enjoying a good meal now and then. I'm loving every moment of my first two months despite the awful physical discomforts. I wish I had a rich husband so that I can just stay home. I praise the Lord everyday for the miracle growing inside my belly. I'm hoping for a boy. He/She is going to be lovely.
- Well got married just over 3 months ago... and we said we were not going to try to have any babies because we knew it would happen on accident some day, just didn't expect it so soon! My period is only 5 days late, I felt like a dope for being so tired about 3 weeks ago, then felt normal until my boobs got really sore and big .. I thought I was gonna start my period... but no. Then on my 21st birthday my husband did a bunch of sweet stuff for me and I just felt like crying the whole day and then I felt like a bum again because at my surprise birthday party all I wanted to do was sleep!!! I've also had cramping for about a week. I took the test last night and it was positive! WOW! Now just praying for a healthy baby. I never knew how much I like hard boiled eggs before!!! HEHEHE I was scared but now I'm excited! The only thing is that me and my husband are careful when we have intercourse, and the only day we weren't was 2 days after my last period ended, is it possible to get pregnant that soon?
- —Guest Miss SHOCKED
How I feel...
- This is my 3 child and I have to say it has been a great one no morning sickness but just feeling sick and this would happen at night from 11:30pm to 9:00 am.
- —Guest kimberly
- Well, after having 4 children 1 boy & 3 girls I thought are family was complete. I opted to have my tubes tied after my last child was born. A year later I started having a little sickness & bad back pain. Hubby suggested I was pregnant, but I was in denial due to the fact that my tubes were tied. I took a test & it was negative. A couple of days later more sickness & I began craving jalapeno peppers which is strange cause I don't eat spicy foods. Took another test-negative. Thought I had some kind of hormonal imbalance, so made a dr's. appt. They gave me an u/s after their preg. test came back neg too. I was expecting to see a cyst or something, but their was my little 10wk old baby in my uterus flipping around. My dr. that did my TL was baffled, because my tubes are not opened!!!! God really has a plan for this baby!!! No problems, except a little sickness & horrible cravings for jalapeno peppers!!!!
I just don't know!!
- Recently I have been having headaches but only on one side of my head with a lot of nausea and plus I feel like my back is separated on the lower part of my back and it really hurts. I feel like if I have a little ball in my stomach. My hubby says that I'm gaining weight too. I just don't know and if I am pregnant is it too early to check?
- —Guest becky
Not sure... Feeling weird!
- Have been married for 8 months now. Haven't missed my period at all, its been 3 weeks that my stomach feels very weird! almost as if it was stretching! as well have been having A LOT OF lower back pain! Thanksgiving day I got sick, and my husbands aunt told me that maybe I was pregnant! I told her there was no possible way on earth! since I had just gotten off my period. She then told me she had per regular period one month and after she was over it she found out she was preggo! I'm nervous as to why my stomach feels that way! I would LOVE to be preggo but might be all in my head! but this weird stretchy feeling in my stomach is not normal! Hmmm.....
- —Guest Teresa
- I missed my period and my breast are really tender and sore. I have back pains and I get bloated at times. I use the restroom constantly and I took two home pregnancy tests and were both positive!
- —Guest april
- I have recently found out I'm am pregnant after doing test have first appointment on Friday was unexpected but very wanted now worried about losing it!!
- —Guest lisa
Tired with sore breasts
- What made me start wondering was my nipples were hard and sensitive for 2 days straight and my stomach just felt weird. It was funny because I have never been pregnant before but I kind of knew I was pregnant! I was also more tired than usual. Took a test the next morning and positive! Doctors office confirmed the next day.
- —Guest Angela
- i think I'm pregnant. I've been nauseous, can't stand foods I liked, want noodles constantly, have a sore back, headaches, dizzy spells and feel chronically tired. Just like my first pregnancy, which miscarried, except less bad. Plus my breasts are so sore I can't run at all and apparently are bigger. The only thing suggesting different? My last period ended two weeks ago and ran it's full eight days, despite being a week late.
- —Guest Jess
- I'm nine weeks along with a planned number four, have three girls already; hoping for that boy. The problem: I'm depressed and not excited anymore...actually full of dread. Is it because I know what to expect already???
- —Guest kel
Not Too Sure
- I am a week late with my period. Took a pregnancy test it came back negative so not too sure at this point. Been having a lot of symptoms, nausea, bloated, hungry all the time, cramping, tired... Hoping I am, My boyfriend and I WOULD be so happy!!! Wish Me Luck!
- —Guest Ashley
- I feel like I have the flu. My period was two weeks apart. I have been peeing a lot.
- —Guest rita
terrible back aches...6weeks?
- For the past 2 weeks I have been experiencing TERRIBLE back aches. To the point where I cannot even bend to tie my shoes. I possibly could have conceived about 6 weeks ago. I had intercourse about 2 days after my period ended, and again on the 5th day. I was expecting my period to come on the 3rd of Nov, but it did not show. I usually have heavy prolonged periods, but this month, nothing. So pregnant maybe? My fiance and i have been trying for a year, so it would be the happiest moment of my life.
- —Guest ch33kz