- I am 24 and I am praying for a big fat positive (BFP). I am getting all the pregnancy signs but I tested at what I thought was 9 days post ovulation (dpo) and it was negative. The next day the doc did a urine test and it was neg but I had a UTI (urinary tract infection). That's why I went to doc with light bleeding and my period was due today and no period so I guess I will test tonight or in the morning. My husband and I want this so bad and its killing us not knowing.
- —Guest TINA
Lots of symptoms!
- I'm nineteen and prego with my first child. I'm nauseous all the time, pukey, hormonal, sore and HEAVY breasts, tired and constipation every morning. I feel everything... can't wait for the sickness to go away!
- —Guest k
I'm pregnant with my first
- I found out I was pregnant at Walgreens, this guy I had been seeing was going to buy me a test because I hadn't had my period yet but I wasn't worried because I had been through all that before, then I took the test two actually and they both came back positive! My stomach dropped. I'm nauseous all the time, I have cravings for everything, I get really super warm especially at night constipation every morning! I hate being sick but oh well. I'm only about 6 weeks along and I can't wait to make it to the safe zone that's my biggest fear! All I want to do is protect my baby. Motherly instincts kicking in.
- —Guest kendra
- I had discounted my symptoms as one of my more severe bouts of PMS. My boobs hurt, I was getting crampy (which I always do prior to my period), and I was more tired than usual. I noticed as I was lifting weights at the gym that I couldn't do as much anymore. I was at my wit's end and praying my period would finally start. Frustrated and feeling like I'd been hit by the exhaustion bus, I burst out in tears at work. "Wow! This is the worst PMS I've had in a while!", I thought. I kept getting sporadic, sharp cramps, but no bleeding. I took a pregnancy test on a whim to make sure it would be okay to start ibuprofen for these "cramps". Thank God I did!!! My only symptoms so far are fatigue, breast soreness and enlargement, and the little cramps. I'm also a little hungrier, and a few food tastes have changed.
- —Guest Violet_angel
- I feel scared. I miscarried and fell pregnant immediately after. I'm also excited but want to make sure everything is well before I celebrate.
- —Guest shola
- I'm nearly a week late in regards to my period, I'm very crampy, nipples are really sensitive and I can't stop peeing. My 1st test was negative and I'm due to test in the morning. My periods are normally every 30 days to the hour so I know I am. Just hoping for a positive test in the morning, the wait is killing me! Scared of it all going wrong! Fingers crossed that I definitely am and it all goes smoothly for me, and for all you guys!
- —Guest siany
I don't know!
- I am 5 1/2 weeks late for my period, I took a test last week and it was negative. My nipples are a little sensitive, I am exhausted all the time, off and on I get crampy! I have been eating like a pig and always thirsty and peeing! I don't want to get my hopes up because the test was negative.
- —Guest Ashley
Am I Pregnant?
- My husband and I haven't really tried to get pregnant. We've talked about it and just a few weeks ago we had an oops moment. I haven't thought anything about it but I've been feeling real sick to my stomach, constipated and real bad nausea. I don't think I am so I will wait it out for a couple of weeks and see what happens...
- —Guest slim
- I recently found out I was pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and right away it was POSITIVE. I didn't believe it. I was happy, scared and confused. I called my boyfriend to let him know and he was also excited!! I've had a wonderful pregnancy so far. I'm 5 months pregnant and we found out recently it's boy! And I can't wait to meet him.
- —Guest Aylin*
- I think I may be pregnant at the moment. My period was due 4 days ago and is usually like clock work. I have had bad headaches at night, feel nauseous but haven't thrown up, my cervical mucus has increased A LOT, i am exhausted all the time and a bit gassy.. Waiting until my period is a week late before I go to doctors and get a test done. So fingers crossed my period doesn't come...
- —Guest Possibly pregnant?
- Found out today, not late until tomorrow. Second pregnancy, bad hyperemesis with first (tpn, picc line and all) super sore breasts and super tired. No puking so far. Keeping fingers crossed!
- I have all the symptoms but I bled this morning it stopped but I'm still scared.
- —Guest Stacie
almost no symptoms
- I'm 5w3days now and haven't been having almost any symptoms, or rather, they come and go. I was a bit tired, to the point I had to go to bed at 10 pm and I woke up at 6 with little sleep, but now that's gone, I feel normal. Some moments of light-headedness around the time my period was due. My boobs are not sore, just the nipples somewhat sensitive, but just lightly. If my hubby hadn't wanted to nibble, I wouldn't have noticed! Hope this is going to go well, I'm scared of miscarriage.
- —Guest Andrea
- I am 5 weeks along. I have been taking a pregnancy test every day for the last 3 days and nope they haven't changed, still showing positive. I sorta knew this cycle felt different, I felt like I was carrying two painful bowling balls in my bra all day and I also felt some cramping. I am so excited. My husband doesn't believe me, because we had only been trying for 2 months. I am waiting to tell the family till almost 10 weeks (if I can keep a secret that long!).
- —Guest Andy
- Just took a test and it came positive today! I am 5 weeks pregnant, after having tried for 7 years with my husband. God has truly answered our prayers.
- —Guest Nani