- One of my friends was pregnant for 24 weeks, but didn't know about it!!! She thought there was a health problem, as didn't have the period for so long. No sickness, no other symptoms of pregnancy, the belly was quite invisible as she is plump enough. All tests showed negative result. Now she has a healthy son 1.5 years old. Amazing, unbelievable story.
- —Guest Anna
So very happy
- After thinking I was infertile, I am finally pregnant! I am only one week pregnant, but my back is so stiff. I also get headaches for no reason. I honestely didn't expect it to be this easy.
- —Guest Rozaleigh
- I am 7 weeks pregnant and feeling so ill! I haven't left the house all weekend as I'm so exhausted and nauseous, yuck. Bring on the second trimester!
- —Guest Jess
Almost 5 weeks
- Headaches, light nausea, sore boobs, I haven't thrown up yet. 2nd pregnancy, first one I was 8 weeks and had a miscarriage. First time mommy so I'm super excited.
- —Guest Torrii
My experience to early pregnancy
- It was hard, I thought it was just about the belly and going for fun ultrasounds to see my baby but I was so wrong. I've heard about morning sickness and hoped I'd be one of the lucky ones that didn't get effected so badly but yet again I was wrong, week 5 through to 7 I was vomiting every day without fail. I had pimples on my face and chest, and I was always so thirsty. I was truly looking forward to the 12 week mark because that's when I was told things will get better. Lucky they are getting better now and I'm looking forward to the rest of my pregnancy and meeting my beautiful bubba. I can't wait to feel her/him move around.
- —Guest jessica h
After 17 years
- I was cramping like my period was coming. I waited 2 months before taking the pregnancy test. It came back positive. The doctors confirmed that I couldn't have more kids. So yes at 37 I was devastated that after 17 years I am carrying a life. It feels amazing and at ten weeks and 3 boys later I feel the baby moving. The cramps come and go but my breast are very sore.
The Exclusive Club
- 2 weeks pregnant and thinking its a boy...I know the exact date I got pregnant because I felt it happen! I must say I am very proud to be a part of a very exclusive club of women who can actually say they are bloated and feel joyous about it! Ha ha! I guess my husband's little swimmers were very fast because already I have cramps, my womb feels full, I am very dizzy, moody and my back feels like an elephant is sitting on it. I crave pizza, french fries and I am trying to drink lots of water. My breasts haven't changed...yet...and I'm sure I'll poke my husband with my eye pencil if he dares to touch them when they get sore! I already have replacement pencils!
Symptoms of pregnancy
- I have had tender nipples for 4 weeks, nauseous for 2 weeks, tired for 4 weeks and am 7 weeks on into 1st pregnancy. I guess all different for everyone but have always suffered with nervous vomiting throughouI my life and since the past few days have decided to take hold and make decisions in my life and what i want to do and nausea has gone... I guess what I'm saying is pressure and stress doesn't help at all maybe morning sickness is made worse by it....
- —Guest theo
5 wks. gestation
- I am approximately 4 wks. (starting 5th wk.) post-ovulation with positive pregnancy blood tests done by repro. specialist. Had light pink implantation bleeding X 2 days, breast tenderness starting around that time, and since then on & off bloating, cramping, breast pain. Maybe starting to have a little nausea today. Definitely very moody. Hoping for the best since 1st pregnancy ended in miscarriage. Breasts seem bigger and more prominent veins, but tenderness waxes & wanes. Whenever they don't seem to hurt that much I worry that my hormone levels are dropping and I am going to miscarry again.
- —Guest 1st time Mommy 3771
- I am currently on my 4th week of pregnancy and so far I been doing great no morning sickness or anything sometime I have to remind myself that I am pregnant. The only symptom I have is soreness around my breasts and I tend to eat more than usual.
- —Guest Linda
8 months ttc later
- Got a BFP a week ago! I ovulated around the 27th of April and knew I was pregnant when my DD started disliking me. My nephew did the same thing when I was pregnant with her. So maybe baby #2 is a boy! Only time will tell. It seems like it was ages ago that I had frequent gas, urinating, and sore breasts. I can only hope this pregnancy won't have tons of morning sickness. Here's hoping for a healthy baby!
- —Guest Mar
- I'm happy I'm expecting but cannot stop worrying about things. I have a 2 year old son and following his birth I had become very ill with severe bowel problems that caused my body major problems, I lost 3 stone quickly and in spite of the weight loss my periods became irregular. 6 months ago I was diagnosed with colitis and was told due to my state of health my body wouldn't conceive not that I was trying! However here I am pregnant! in the last 6 months my medications have made my bowel symptoms calm down a lot, but my weight is still a big issue, I've never been big but I am a size 0. 25 years but can fit in 12 years clothes.
- —Guest worried mummy!!
Didn't even know...
- 4 weeks and one day, if I hadn't of taken a test because my period was 2 days late, I wouldn't have known. Sore nipples and slight cramps like a period coming, but I feel great otherwise!
- —Guest chloe
- I felt like others here and didn't want to face another negative test. I finely took the test today and I am 5 1/2 weeks! So excited this is my first.
- —Guest Guest Chrissy
My Experience this time around...
- My first two pregnancies began with my developing a "super nose". I could smell things from miles away. Then came the terrible morning sickness. But those were the only "symptoms" that I remember from the first two. Now that I am expecting my third and at 11 weeks...omgosh how different! Morning sickness that lasts all day and night, weight loss, headaches, dizziness, and that's just the beginning. I can honestly say I have never been this miserable in my entire life...