POSITIVE ! Excited but Nervous...
- My period is 8 days late. My breast are very sore, I'm eating a lot, and having mild cramping. I thought it was stress making my period late but something told me to take a test. Just took two digital test and both say POSITIVE! I'm happy but having a ton of mixed feelings. I'm in nursing school with a lot of goals I want to accomplish. I hope it's still possible. Going to the doctors tomorrow...wish me luck!
- —Guest Alison
- I just took a test last week after being only about 4 days late, but I could just feel that I had to be pregnant. I took one test that had a very faint plus sign, so I bought the clear blue easy tests that actually say "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" and both were positive almost immediately. I don't feel pregnant at all yet, except for having very sore breasts , my stomach feels weird occasionally like mild cramping and I'm VERY tired. Haven't noticed any heightened sense of smell yet. I'm 26 and me and my boyfriend are VERY excited. My first appointment is in a month. Can't wait!
- —Guest Melissa
1st pregnancy now around 5 weeks
- I had no clue at first because I had all of the symptoms of getting my period (cramps, sore breasts, mood swings). It wasn't until I was 3 days late that I just knew!! I should have known because the week before I had a dream that I was delivering a baby. I am now around week 5 and I am always tired! But it's more like my eyes are tired my body feels very relaxed. I get full very easy but I'm hungry every 2 hours. I seem to feel nausea in the evenings but nothing too overwhelming. I am also constipated. Another interesting fact is that for the past few weeks, my cat that never lets me hold her or never lays on me has been all over me! She lays on my stomach and follows me around EVERYWHERE! I thought it was just because she was warming up to me but it's just so unlike her (I've had her for 3 years)! I think she knew before I did!
- —Guest JLJC
- I am getting sick all the time, my head is killing me and worst of all I can't stop the mood swings! LOL
- —Guest amber
Hoping and praying
- I'ive never wanted a baby till now and im praying I can have kids. I have an amazing and blessed new life with someone very special and just hope I will be blessed with my first child.
- —Guest marina
- So my period is 5 days late. I've had spotting and light cramping. I feel dizzy when I don't eat and I feel very bloated in the afternoons. No breast tenderness or sickness but I am tired all the time. I find myself napping in the afternoon which I never used to do. I've taken two tests but they were both negative. I'm so confused whether I'm pregnant or not. It's driving me crazy!
- —Guest Taetae67
Not sure but excited to find out...
- I am a week late and I'm worried. I am excited at the same time but I am having weird feelings. I am sore everywhere very worn out from doing just nothing. I feel bloated and "thick" is a good explanation. I can't seem to focus on things to long just kind of zone out. I also have mild back pains and tender nipples and a few cramps here and there. My worry is that I'm not because I do have irregular periods, but if it is positive when I take the test I am going to be so happy.
- —Guest britt
- My husband and I have been trying for 5 years and to my surprise yesterday's test was positive! So excited but calm at the same time.. constant sore breasts that hurt extremely bad when I get up from laying on my back. My uterus feels full and heavy. I get hunger pains every couple hours. Need to pee quite a lot more and can barely poo. :P Getting heartburn which I never get. All in all...looking very good! Cant wait to get to 5 months so the little worry in the back of my mind can subside.
- —Guest Shauna
Thinking I am pregnant...
- My boobs are hurting soooo much started out like a stitch or cramp now both are so sore I can't touch them or lie on them, been to two doctors today who both think I am, but the blood test said otherwise. I've been off the pill 6 months now and my partner and I are trying.
- —Guest Sam
- Exact same symptoms as I had with my daughter 5 years ago, from what I can remember anyway. Tired, tender breasts', nausea and vomiting. This time though I seem to be extremely hungry all of the time, with no strong cravings, just a need for food.
- —Guest Jess
Afraid of pregnancy and birth
- I have been told by midwife that I'm 6 weeks but I think maybe 4? I'm so exited but so scared as I have a huge phobia of being sick and I had a bad time with my first, a blood clot on the lungs and it went unnoticed for ages I could not breath and it was found 2 weeks after my C-section. I'm so afraid it will happen again as I could of died and then I had awful anxiety and postpartum depression for a year after. I'm praying I wont get sick. I'm so scared but want to enjoy the excitement.
- My fiance and I have been TTC for awhile. My symptoms as of today are: - mild boob pain - cramping - fatigue - headaches - mood swings :D
- —Guest Harley (San Antonio, TX)
Pregnant? (1st time)
- I am sure that I am pregnant but I am going to go to the doctors to make sure. I haven't had a period in over 6 weeks. I took 3 tests in a test kit and they were all positive (but the lines were very faint) I am in a lot of pain (back, stomach and chest) breasts are swollen and nipples are very sensitive. My belly is swollen as well. I am very tired and had massive mood swings.
- —Guest lara
Nope, Not me
- I had no symptoms really at all. My breasts were fuller and slightly painful but they usually are during the on coming of my period. I couldn't eat chicken anymore because it made me squirm but nothing else.
- —Guest Shannon
Feeling Great and Worried
- My husband and I have been trying for a couple years with no success. We moved to a new state for his career and I began seeing a fertility specialist. I had been on Clomid for a year or so, and he switched me to Menopur (injections). I got pregnant the first round, but it ended in miscarriage around week 10. Once able to try again, we got pregnant right away on the second round. I am now about 6 weeks pregnant and I'm thrilled and terrified at the same time. I feel GREAT which is also making me very nervous. During the last pregnancy, I was so sick I could barely function, but this time I have nearly no nausea (KNOCK ON WOOD!). It has me concerned. I just went this morning to have an extra blood draw done to check my levels (HCG and Progesterone) to give me some peace of mind. I have my first ultrasound a week from today, but I didn't want to wait. We just found out my husband is being deployed to Iraq, so we won't be able to try again for awhile. Wish me luck!
- —Guest HeatherD