About to do a test!!
- I'm Leanne. For the last week I've had quite a few symptoms of pregnancy. I've been falling asleep in the afternoons - not like me, cramps in stomach and lower back, nipples are much more sensitive, I need to pee constantly and at the end of urination I have this weird feeling... at first I though maybe UTI but then with all the other symptoms I'm not so sure... besides I've had cystitis and that stings like a b**ch. about a week ago before all of this started I went to the loo and when I wiped there was a little tiny bit of faint blood. I'm not really sure what to think, my partner is just off out to the store to get me a test... wish me luck people!!
- —Guest leanne
First and excited!!!
- Me and my Boyfriend have just found out we are expecting our first baby! Only 5 weeks, got sore breasts, tired all the time, can smell everything and eating loads! Still early days but so excited! Good luck mummies!
- Hubby and I have unofficially trying for 9 months. I'm almost 36 y/o so I'm concerned about whether or not we can do this. My period was 5 days late last month and only lasted 2-3 days, which is so abnormal since my cycle is normally like clockwork. Ive taken several tests but they all say negative. I'm bloated and extremely gassy, emotional, my breasts are so sore I feel like I've been kicked, soooo tired and I want to eat nothing but chili and cole slaw hot dogs. If I'm not pregnant than I don't know what is going on.
- —Guest CB
- I'm 6 days late and I have never been late before. I took 2 pregnancy test and both said negative. I have cramps, I'm tired and I just feel weak. I don't want to keep spending money on pregnancy test. I have been trying to have a baby and I just want my test to be positive.
- —Guest Christine
- Just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant. I took 4 test and went to the ER to make sure. I was told it would be difficult for me to have children because my first pregnancy was in my tube which burst and was remove. Well 4 years later I am now 27 without planing I am 5 weeks. Surprising my BF is more excited than I am. I am scared but hope all goes well
5 days late
- I am 5 days late and not sure what to do. I took two hpts. One on day AF was supposed to arrive and one the day after, both were negative. I am afraid to take another test and get a bfn. I have lots of symptoms: mild cramping, tired, restless sleep at night, nausea at night, mild headaches, stuffy, forgetfulness (yesterday, I left my keys in the car with the car running!!), moody, and tender breasts. (Just to name a few) Just wondering what the latest is that some of you tested positive after testing negative first?
- —Guest Erin
2 kids already
- I'm 19 and I have a 2 year old daughter and a 6 month old son. I am 16 days late and I took a home test a little over a week ago and it was negative but I have really bad cramping, back pain, can smell everything and so hungry all the time. I go pee a lot but I don't know if I'm prego or not. I am kinda scared to take a test and find out I'm not. I don't know what to do its driving me crazy not knowing.
- —Guest Freaked out mom
Possibly my 5th
- I think I may be pregnant because I feel like I am. The pelvic heaviness, nausea, heartburn, fatigue, mood swings, peeing more, eating more, and gassy. I had my tubes cut and burnt supposedly 4 years ago. My period was way early and when it was done I had spotting. If I am pregnant I would be three weeks. I really want to be. My fiancee is too. I'm hoping its not a tubal either. I'm praying for a miracle.
- —Guest "Feeling pregnant"
I feel great!
- I got the news just 24hrs ago by taking a home pregnancy test. I don't feel any pain besides this ear ache from being in the pool, but I do feel full often and this weekend my stomach was beyond bloated. Other than that and minor headaches I'm fine. I hope and pray that the rest of the way can be this nice and easy going on me. We all know that won't happen. My boyfriend seems to sleep more than I do.
- —Guest reese
- Me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby and the first time I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't. But this time I'm having all the systems and I usually get my monthly cycle in the end of the month but my stomach feels full and it looks bloated, I get cramps and I get really nauseous and it last the whole day. I took a pregnancy test and it came out invalid but I guess I have to go to the doctors and find out. A friend told me she knew she was pregnant and she had that feeling. I can say that I have a feeling I'm. My boyfriend told me the other night he had a dream I was in the hospital and I was pregnant.
- —Guest Jessie
- I am 7 weeks and never been this sick! I have a 4 year old boy with my ex who I was with for 7 years. Now with my new boyfriend for 6 months and we are having a baby. We're very happy but I am VERY nervous. Was with my son's Father for 5 years before we had him and it didn't work... NEVER ever been this sick in my life.
- —Guest JLP87
4 weeks pregnant with first
- I just bought a home pregnancy test today and saw the faint positive line which shocked my world. I've only had sex once in my life- which was unprotected with my partner. I was never worried about pregnancy because I've always experienced very irregular periods until about 4 months ago when they began coming once a month. I thought this would mess with my ovulation and act as a natural birth control, well it didn't. I am really quite shocked, and the only symptoms I've had are vivid and sometimes horrible dreams, nausea, food aversions, dark bruise-like circles around my nipples and general breast soreness- though only when touched, and exhaustion. I actually had 2 period like episodes since I lost my virginity and I only took the test as a precaution! I've made an appointment for a blood test tomorrow just to be sure, and I'm both a little scared it will also be positive- and a little scared that it wont be.This is such an exciting time but also quite nerve wracking. Best of luck.
- —Guest katie93
- I recently had a polyp on my cervix removed a month ago and the day before surgery I had sex. My period is 1 week late an I have low back pain frequent headaches nausea abdominal cramps and what feels like movement in my stomach. I have taken a test at the doctors and it was neg the second test. I took was an at home 1 and it says negative. If I'm not pregnant I would like to know what's wrong with me!
- —Guest Dee
First Time Pregnancy! :)
- I'm about 7 weeks along. I was two weeks late on my period, and I was a little bit tired and all of a sudden, overnight, vegetables made me want to puke. My boobs are now really sore in the morning, and I feel more tired as time goes by. I have taken two pregnancy tests, both positive, and just went in to the doctor a couple of days ago, and it was confirmed. My husband and I are excited. The funny thing is, the night before I took the test, I told my husband "I don't think I'm pregnant." And he said, "I don't think so, either!." And we went to sleep. (I had taken tests in the past thinking I was, and they were negative.) So this has been a blessing to us.
- —Guest Jill
- I was told I was 4 weeks pregnant! I had all the symptoms, spotting, cramps, fatigue, nausea up until now. I no longer feel "pregnant." I don't know if I should panic or is it normal for symptoms to come and go?
- —Guest mommy?