- Ok I'm 2 days late and a week or so I had bleeding but lightish brown I have heartburn headaches and cramping am I preg??
- —Guest scared king
EXCITED BUT NERVOUS
- i am a 5 weeks pregnant first mom, i am so excited about this news with my partner, i still cant believe we gonna have our own little family. but im afraid i have a womb cancer i suspect so because i have been avoiding this for years but now i have the hardest sore womb. what must i do. my spine is also sore im not prepared to die or either loose my child help
- —Guest Pearl
want to know if im pregnant
- i am 10 days my stomach been feeling bubbley & headches off and on mood swings lower back pain & July 31 i started bleeding lightly & im still is can i still be PREGNANT
- —Guest Marilyn Monroe
It's always one red line
- I have been to concieve for over a year. This time around, i got that injection and doctor told us to hahe regular sex on my high days but past week or so, i have all the pregnancy symptoms but I know my period isnt due for a week more atleast. i think im going crazy or what...everytime i used to take the test and it turned out to be negative somehow i felt i had jinxed it cuz right after taking the test i would get my period in an hour or so! Hoping for a positive outcome this time :(
- —Guest Rabia
I feel weird
- I've had sex 3 times this month. 5th, 19, 28th. My last period was from June 28-3rd of July. My period is 3 days late. I'm moody. I feel crampy but no blood. My stomach feels weird. I feel nausea but I haven't thrown up. I don't really have a craving for anything.. Matter of fact my appetite has diminished a bit. My nipples aren't sore but they are a bit perkier than usual. I'm scared to take the test early. I'm hoping for a positive!!! Do you think I could be pregnant?
- —Guest Hopefullyamommytobe
- I hope I am pregnat my husband and I been trying since my twenty third birthday June 8 and it's July 29 we been like rabbits and using my period tracking been feeling hungry lots and been having lower back pains and my lower stomach around my hips feel crampy but I hope it's a baby!
- —Guest Air Force baby
- Ive had a urine pregnancy test and and hcg hormone test and my hormones was at .59.... I have intercourse with my husband a week ago and it was the very last time I am currently in the field and its unsafe to be here when pregnant. I was told by the doctor that if im pregnant it could be too early to tell and that I could only be one week. Ive been nauseous tired hungry emotional ive had bad back pain peeing all the time my breast are tender ive been getting headaches acne on my face and chest my hair and nails are growing and if I hold my pee too long it starts to cramp up. The same day that the doctor said I could b too early to tell, without any other examination he said that he is going to put me on birth control cause it could be withdrawal from the depo without really being sure himself. Still not sure if I can b but I just started seeing a like pinkish blood or discharge. HELP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT COULD POSSIBLY HURT MY BABY THAT OM STILL NOT SURE ABOUT.
- —Guest meerah
- I'm 29 days late on my period. I took a test like 3 and a half weeks ago because I was feeling very nauseous but it was negative. I've been extremely tired, constipated, boobs are getting bigger, and I've been breaking out on my face some. Oh and ive been having crazy mood swings!! I'm pretty nervous to take a test again just because it'll be my first baby if I am pregnant. I'm having mixed emotions, just ready to find out for sure!!
- —Guest Chloe
- i am 20 am miss my monthly thing i never miss and my belly hurts i a sweating like crazy i cant sleep right i took a test a to said not pregnancy so i do not know whats wrong just hope i am ok =\
- —Guest jaime
- Hi, I'm 37 and almost 7 weeks with my first pregnancy. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. I had some brown discharge for about a week after I tested positive, but apparently that's not that uncommon. I've had some dizziness, but nothing too crazy. Had breast tenderness but that's already easing. But I am sooooo tired!!
- —Guest Janine
- Like I been having lower back pains and I had spotting for 2 days I felt sick and also felt like I wanted to throw up , and I felt dizzy , tired all I do is lay down what can that be somebody help me please!!!!
- —Guest Tea
I am sure I am pregnant
- I am 2 weeks already for my period and then I took 2 home pregnancy tests.They came out positive.I have PCOS since I was 18 and this coming week I'll be going to have a pregnancy test again at a clinic.Which I know I'll have the same result.I am very excited to see my baby.It has been 1 and a half year and this is the first time I got positive result!!!! I am very blessed. To all PCOS women who are trying, there's still hope for us!!! :)
- —Guest Fidelity
I didn't want 2 believe it
- Wen i 1st feel lazy is wen i missed my period on May n i was lyk wat is going on,i neva thot abwt prgnancy test coz i ddn't believe it ,it ws a plight 4 em bt after May i went 2 buy pregnancy test n it ws positive,i i was cryin bt nw am gud,i feel 2 mch tired n tearsful n i evn woke up late,vomittin bt i dnt vmt,i jst dnt knw i evn feel pains lyk is my period week.
- —Guest Petronella
Not a clue whats happening
- i feel nausea, tired, bloated, hot flushes at night, eat when i feel like it, struggle to sleep at night but yet i did a test and it shows negative. Is it in my mind or can it be early?
- —Guest Unsure
i am confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I am 10 days late, had extremely lower back pain, cramps (like I'm about to start my period) and have all been happening for over a week. I took 2 tests today, both negative. I don't understand?!
- —Guest suru