Hoping to be pregnant...
- I am 38, and the mother of 4 (the youngest is 12), my husband of 5 years and I would love to be pregnant (he has no children of his own), but don't want to get our hopes up. I ovulated 8 days ago and started spotting (a small amount of pink show) this afternoon. I am worried I am starting my period early, but have read a lot online about implantation spotting... Our fingers are crossed, and hopefully we will welcome a new member to our beautiful family!
- —Guest Tori
- About 4 years ago I was told that I had a 15% chance of being able to have children. This whole time me and my husband have been trying off and on to have a child, with nothing to encourage us to motivate us to keep trying, found out last night that I am pregnant for the first time by a positive home test. It started about a month and a couple weeks ago when I started getting really dizzy throughout my entire body when I stood in the same spot for more than a few mins. I also experienced sharp pains in my stomach and back area And woke up having hot and cold flashes one night. I do still continue to get the random sharp pains. I have been constipated as embarrassing as it is. I started spotting on the 5th instead of the 23th so I put just a regular tampon in. L8r on i noticed that the color was different and that the flow wasn't changing. This lasted for a week instead of just 4 days. Now my appetite has gone away, and I feel tired lazy and unable to be motivated. I haven't ever thrown up.
- —Guest Bubbles
A long journey
- After all the medications and one miscarriage I finally tested positive on the day I missed my period. It was the happiest day in our lives. The doc later confirmed it and said my hCG levels were really good. I absolutely have no symptoms. I feel so normal and I don't feel pregnant at all which makes me feel nervous. I'm 5 weeks along and waiting for my first u/s.
- —Guest Happy and nervous
Could I be pregnant?
- My boyfriend and I have been trying for a baby for a few months and I've started getting some signs, like bloating, stomach cramping, light spotting & tender breasts. Had tingling on my nipples about 2 weeks ago for a week or so! Want to do a test but I'm scared of the results.
- —Guest Guest93
I believe I'm pregnant!
- I feel hungry after eating lunch or dinner even though I eat so much, felt pain in my abdomen lower, and vomiting, light headache... I pray I'm pregnant.
- —Guest lina
- I have felt so incredibly tired.... Quesy....I can smell everything... Its been this way for about a week. I have a feeling it's just going to get worse. It started very early on for me but I get sick really easy anyway... I am very in touch with what my body is doing... I've never been pregnant before now but for some reason I just knew I was.
- —Guest Ashley
- My boyfriend and I have be dating almost a year now and I've been having these funny feelings at I might be pregnant I was originally on the pill but we decided to stop. To see the look in our faces yesterday when we saw POSITIVE on that little stick So now were gonna be Parents !!OMG!!
- —Guest Teddy
maybe yes? maybe no?
- My boyfriend and I just broke up but now I'm fairly sure I'm pregnant with his child. A big part of me wants the child because I would love to bring another life into this world, but at the same time I'm scared as to how he's going to react when I tell him :S I've been feeling sicky and a little bloated, cranky, my boobs are quite sore which has been very annoying lately but I'm gonna wait another week before I take the pee test. If that's positive it's doctor time. :) I know my ex doesn't want a kid but secretly I have my fingers crossed that there's a little me on the way...
- —Guest Lucy
- I took a pregnancy test the day of my missed period. I just thought it would be negative, but to my surprise it was positive! Me & my fiancee are very excited! He wants a boy and I want a girl! I am not sure how far along I am but I have an appointment with my OBGYN in less that 3 weeks and I'm hoping to find out how far along I am and when the baby is due!
- —Guest Shirley
I am 5 1/2 Weeks
- I have really sore breasts. Feeling really sick all the time. Feel lightheaded for last few days. Cramps in the lower abdomen are every day. My hormones reached 5511 two days ago.
- —Guest Amanda
- I am taking birth control, but missed a few pills. My period was almost nothing last month and now my stomach feels stretched out and bloated. I gained a few pounds pretty fast and I am scared that I might be pregnant. Can birth control give you these symptoms even after taking it for a few months?
- —Guest mo
- I’m about five days late for my period. two weeks ago my nipples were sore, but it only lasted a week and a half. I’ve been getting dizzy spells and I have a dull aching and cramping in my lower abdomen. I’ve also been gassy and have to use the bathroom more. I’m really hoping I’m pregnant, but some of this happened before when I stopped my birth control. I’m too scared to be disappointed.
- —Guest amanda
Young and Excited!
- I found out I'm pregnant after four day from my missed period, my husband (of six months) told me to test and I assured him I was tired and cramping and experiencing more migraines so will start my period soon enough. Well, we're excited to have a little bundle of joy around my husband’s birthday.
- —Guest Emylee
I think I'm prego
- I always feel nauseous, sleepy & a few days ago my breast began to be sore. I was pregnant before & I'm feeling the same way I did before I had my miscarriage. I’m scared to take a pregnancy test just yet because I haven't missed my period yet. My lower stomach feels full & bloated though. I’m so confused .
- I had a miscarriage mid last year at 13 weeks and I didn’t feel any symptoms at all until about 12 weeks. now I am feeling those signs again but if I am I would only be 20days into the pregnancy and it is still too soon to tell if I will be having a child or not.
- —Guest Elle