5 weeks pregnant
- I just found out that I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I'm having cramps and sleeping a lot but I try to get up and walk. My boyfriend and I are very excited. I'm hoping and praying our baby comes out healthy.
- —Guest Dede
- Now ten weeks along with my first child and I feel very tired and my sides are sore. Dealing with some pretty heavy morning sickness, which started around week 5 for me. Not much to help with the morning sickness. My breasts are definetly sore and getting bigger. Stomach is starting show quite a bit now, with a side of cramping. Some round ligament pain too. Little bit of lower back pain and a "full" feeling in my uterus. This may be my first child and what a blessing it is but what a journey it's becoming too.
- —Guest Guest happy to be mommy
I am happy with loads of negativity
- Last week I confirmed I am pregnant with the confirmation I am having loads of negative thinking & no sleep. All the time I think will it stay or not. I don't have any problem such as vomiting, yah my BP is low, breasts are tender but I don't feel hungry.
- —Guest Ravina
- My husband and I have been trying for about a year to get pregnant. I finally bought an ovulation kit last month, took a test two days ago and it was positive!! My nipples are sore and I'm peeing and eating more often. I also have cramping, but we both couldn't be more excited. Praying for a a full term, health, happy baby! :)
- —Guest Elicia
- I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I feel really tired, dizzy, nausea, and I also feel sleepy all the time, I eat all the time. But I am happy to be able to be a mom.
- —Guest Leticia Renteria
No touch the belly!
- I've had three pregnancies, and if I knew and liked the person, I didn't mind my belly being touched. I would go as far to say, I actually enjoyed when my family and friends were curious or interested. I would assume that most that don't like their belly being touched, don't like to be touched much at all. As the grandmother-to-be, I will respect my daughter's personal space.
- I'm hoping I am pregnant as well. My period is actually 4 days late but I wanna wait awhile to test. I have a history of negative tests and going to the doctor to find out that I am in fact pregnant. :/ hopefully this time the test will tell me immediately. I have been dizzy, barely eating & sleeping a minimum of 12 hours a night plus a nap 3 hours later. Can't wait to take this test...
- —Guest Natasha
I feel my breasts
- I'm just 3 weeks plus gone and my breasts are just finely tender and my nipples tingly.....I thank God Almighty!
- —Guest Treaz
- My husband and I have been trying for a baby for months with no result. Test after test has come back negative. This month, I was so nervous about it coming back negative, that I didn't take one. I started noticing that I had to pee ALL the time. My breasts were sore, after being a week late, I finally picked up a test, and I AM PREGNANT!! It took me a half an hour to stop crying. I've never felt such happiness in my entire life. I called up all of my friends and family to let them know the amazing news. I am praying that the pregnancy sticks, and that everything goes wonderfully. I am just so thankful right now!
- —Guest Cami
- Wow I just took a pregnancy test and it's positive. We've been trying for about 6months and we'll be married a year in 12 days. What a great 1 year anniversary gift. I've decided to keep it a surprise for my hubby. My breasts are sore, I feel bloated and cramps in my left foot. I'm so excited!!
Wow that was quick
- My BF and I discussed 8 weeks ago that we might start trying as it would take some time, stopped taking my pill and had a positive test yesterday one heck of a shock but starting to feel better about it already apart from wanting to throw up consistently.
- —Guest Gloworm
I am about 5 weeks along
- Basically I don't feel any different except this weird feeling in my uterus. What made me decide to ask a doctor when I was only a week late (happens often) is because I have felt PMS symptoms for about 3 weeks now. The mild cramping one day and then my boobs getting big and being sore, which have never happened before. Also I have had a bottomless stomach. I have been nothing but hungry. I have not had morning sickness or headaches yet. so cross your fingers that I don't.
- —Guest Jenifer
5 weeks today
- When I discover that am pregnant my finance was not happy because we are planning for our wedding. As for me am very happy.
- —Guest Taiwo orebiyi
missed day today.
- Today was my first missed day. I've been sleepy, and feeling dizzy/lightheaded. I'm not sure but although we want to be prego. :)
- —Guest jasiika
- Well, to start off. I feel TERRIBLE, not to scare anyone away. I have been very tired and occasionally, I feel faint and dizzy. I've noticed that my "morning" sickness starts when I'm almost done taking a hot shower. After that, my belly is not satisfied with ANYTHING until I get a french vanilla. After that, I feel better until I get hungry. After I am hungry for a while, I start to feel nauseous again. It's a back-and-forth type deal. Other than my physical issues, I have a great attitude toward this new family that my fiance and I had started. We are excited to bring this new baby into the world, and we are looking forward to the incredible journey we are all about to encounter.
- —Guest FirstTimeMomma