Not feeling good @ all!!!!
- Hello beautiful women, I'm a 31yr old parent of three and on my fourth child. I never had a problem with sex through out my three pregnacy's and now it does not feel comfortable at all it doesn't hurt it's more like a irritation with out sensation and believe me my hubby and I make great love, and I feel bad that I can not responed as he likes, is this normall what can I do or try?? Is it hormonal ??? Ugggg I just hate the feeling if not being into to it it's like making love to a stranger I know it sounds harsh but that's how I feel!! Best of luck to all you Mami's to be :))
- —Guest Lourdes
- My wife is 6months pregnant I can't even touch her, we never have sex, we don't even kiss, although I want to, is it normal plz help
- —Guest need help
- I love sex we have. my husband and I are trying for a baby and the sex will be amazing even pregnant, he can't wait for my body to be further sensitized... We'll see....
- —Guest tara
- I'm 38+ weeks pregnant with number 3, my last birth was via c-section I'm opting for a vbac and would love to have my baby out now I wanna try the sex see if it helps but I'm too scared to do anything as I had a c-section lasttime plus I suffer from group b strep :/ would love to see if it works tho..
- —Guest GuessBaby3
Only really fancy it now
- I am 38wks and only feel like it now. Haven't felt sexy or in the mood throughout pregnancy despite being at it like rabbits before. I am now 38wks and really want to but scared as baby is breech and I have been told I can't go Into to labour.
- —Guest Guest
I couldn't get enough!
- I wore DH out during my last pregnancy. I was insatiable, and the orgasms were earth shattering. Also, we used "natural oxytocin stimulation" to kick my labor into high gear - in other words, a quickie while I was first in labor! Fun!
- —Guest PassionatePregnancySex
Sex During Pregnancy
- I am in my second trimester now (when things are supposed to be easier and more comfortable). But my husband and I are having a lot of sexual issues become of me. Im a way over sensitive to touch (not in a good way) and intercourse just plan hurts! We have tried everything in every direction! It has got to the point i hide my face and cry when i dont want him to know how much it hurts because i want to please him. Its not fair to him but i dont know what to do. Please let me know of any suggestions or why this is happening to me (it wasnt like this before i was pregnant).
- —Guest K
very intersting for both
- i m 10 weeks pregnant and me and my husband find it very interesting and enjoying and there is no problem for me and my doctor has no prob in it.
- —Guest adarshika
- My girl just wont let me do anything period!!! :(
- —Guest Fearlessgoku
Worked for us
- My wonderful wife and I had vaginal sex 12 hours before our beautiful daughter was born. My wife swears that this act (orgasm) led to delivery.
- —Guest JefTam
- Been really sick all through pregnancy, so not really felt up to it, now 15 wks & 2 days, have wanted sex for a few days now, but when it came down to it I wasn't so sure... Maybe just the thought of it being different? Wasn't different at all,well maybe for the better!! :) loved it! Poor partner haha!
- —Guest Poppy
- I am 38 weeks I had sex, drunk castor oil, push ups, walking ,and nothing yet. What's going on?
- —Guest quita
- Sex worked for my 1st baby. Had sex n went into labor right away. He was 4 days early. Here I am now, on my due date and still no baby. We are having sex every other day. Not helping. I'm starting to think its just dumb luck. If the baby is ready they will be born. Until then .... It's all up to u .
- —Guest 4o weeks and still no baby
Sex only on second pregnancy
- Yesterday afternoon, me and my husband had sex. We've been having sex since I was five months. I didn't have any problems until yesterday. Right after we had sex, I started having contractions and lasted until 1 in the morning! It was painful! Going to call my doctor tomorrow. I'm 33 weeks long.
- —Guest Baby #2
Started me off
- With my 1st I didn't really feel sexually active but toward the end the midwife said it might help with me being in slow labour tried about 2 weeks before my due date and gave birth 6 days earlyy contractions got longer and stronger everytime I got active and alon with raspberry tea leaf
- —Guest Guest 89