2nd pregnancy kicking my butt
- My daughter is 4 and I am not 8 weeks pregnant, i had such an easy pregnancy with DD no nausea no vommiting slight fatigue.. This pregnancy is kicking my butt, Im nauseous all day, everything. I eat and drink leaves a terrible taste in my mouth. I just don't understand it.
- —Guest DL
Newly pregnant with my second child
- So I just found out I was excepting my second child, I already have a19 month old. I'm feeling overwhelmed . I was hoping this one was going to go easier then the last, but now I hear its usually harder; this is discouraging . I wasn't super excited about being pregnant again, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I'm an only child and I worry how my daughter will feel, will she feel rejected I don't want her to be sad . This scares me. We are so close I don't want to mess with our special relationship. However babies are a blessing . I feel very blessed to have my daughter! and look forward to another amazing child. I'm optimistic . Heres hoping it will be easier then the fist. Mel
- —Guest Mel
2 yr old toddler and 5months pregnant
- I really hate being pregnant. Be it the first, and second. With the first pregnancy though morning sickness was not that bad but the wierdest symptoms haunted me throughout the trimesters. On top of that, was on STRICT BED REST for 2 months before reaching 38 weeks and finally gave birth. With the 2nd one, morning sickness greets me on a constant basis. Every now and then low BP comes and surprises me. Though I'm the least bit entertained by it. Since I need to drive about 2 hours or 1.5 hours just to get to work daily, it makes my work slower. I hate pregnancy. Seriously. Period.
- —Guest Lin. A.S.
Second much different
- My son was my first and I gained almost 100lbs! Five years later I'm pregnant with a girl due any day now, gained 12lbs so far. I have a heart arrhythmia and it didn't bother me last pregnancy but I'm on beta blockers with my second one. I learned that you can't eat for two, and am more active with my second.
- —Guest Nikki
- I'm so done with being pregnant! This is my second pregnancy and it is terrible! I'm always sick and my fatigue is terrible. Maybe its because I have an 11 month old daughter but I feel like a bad mom when I lay her down for a nap so I can nap as well :( I have already gained 12 pounds (I'm only 15wks!) And I am extremly moody and totaly out of the mood with my husband! :(
- —Guest ashley
- My first pregnancy, I was in and out of the hospital from the first 2 weeks, til about 10 weeks from nausea. Couldnt keep anything down. Was sick all day and all night. Only med that helped was Zofran, which helped me the rest of the pregnancy. Found out we were having a boy. This pregnancy, I'm 5 weeks with my only symptom being fatigue. It's kind of scaring me, but I'm trying to keep in mind that each pregnancy is different.
- —Guest Alicia
4 weeks and a 6mthn old
- I hve a beautiful baby boy, during my pregnany the first time i had NO problems what so ever... this time around my stomach feels so bloated . I wounder why?? Were really really really wishig for a baby girl ;)
- —Guest guest amanda
second pregnancy 5 week's almost 6
- This pregnancy is definitely harder than first hope it gets better
- —Guest mallorie
5 weeks with a 15 week old
- I had my daughter November 17th. Found out a week ago we are expecting again! 5 weeks today, and I already look like I did around 10 weeks, so this makes me feel better to read how a lot of people were showing (bloating while pregnant, to me, is showing even of it is just bloat) so much sooner! Last time I had the worlds easiest pregnancy. This time, I was nauseated 3 days before the positive. Last time, smells didn't bother me. Now, onions and tomatoes make me wanna run to the bathroom!
- —Guest Tayy
Comparing 1st - 2nd
- With my first pregnancy with my son I had really bad morning sickness! And now I'm pregnant again I'm only 6 weeks along and don't feel like I am having a baby bcos I feel I should be sick! Totally different it's crazy! Hoping for a little girl :) and kinda hoping morning sickness does not pop around.
- —Guest Mummy2isaac
2nd time is hell!!!
- This is my 2nd pregnancy and it is just horrible! When I was pregnant with my now 2 year old it was a breeze, I had little cramps which I now see I overreacted about. I was working and going to school with my first and it never effected any of it. After all I was (literally) running up & down my stairs a week before giving birth. I didnt start showing till 7 1/2 months!!! And not to mention I was so tiny. BUTTTT, My 2nd is hell & im only 10 weeks. I find myself still questioning if its worth it. Ive been to the er 4 times already for horrible morning sickness and my doctors dont seem worried about. I havent even seen my obgyn since I found out. I had to find out how far I was from the er. I just feel like a horrible mother to my 2 year old. I can barley crawl off the couch to get him stuff to eat, let alone play with him. My house is a disaster. Its just hard to think straight anymore. I want my baby but I just dont think its worth it anymore.
- —Guest Ashh
- Reading these posts has really relieved so much anxiety I have be experiencing about my 2nd pregnancy! I'm only 10 weeks, and I look like I'm 5 months! This has been extremely hard for me to accept, and hearing that this is normal makes me feel so much better. I'm usually very active and eat well, but now all I do is nap and eat junk! The only thing that keeps my nausea at bay is eating, constantly.
- —Guest tracy
- i stay dizzy , head aches , back aches , only thing i dont have is morning sickness . ughh , lol i feel like im dying sometimes . but i know its all worth it in the end (:
- —Guest pamela
8wks with 3rd and way too big!
- Hi, im 35 in pretty good shape and have considered it a matter of pride to stay slim. But 8wks in and already looking like 5months!! Was feeling panicky but noticed that the fullness was not as much in the mornings. So im guessing the blog about food being digested slowly for the baby is true. Dont feel so bad now. Hang in there girls,its all for a good cause!
- —Guest Rahena
Is it a boy???
- I have a 11 month old daughter and now im 10 weeks pregnant. Im not that excited with this preganacy but hoping for a boy. With my 1st pregnancy everything was Great. No morning sickness or anything. With this pregnacy i barely eats. Im always vomiting and i dont know what to do.!
- —Guest Shanika