From the article: 10 Things to Love About Being Pregnant
Pregnancy is supposed to be something that we're happy about. It's the pregnant glow. The baby moving. It's also morning sickness. Labor and delivery. Waiting. Various pregnancy symptoms and did I mention waiting? Share Your Experience
worst part of pregnancy
- I was always hungry even after eating. Even at 2am in the night I needed a good plate of food. Boring expirience. Sex made me angry & irritated.
- —Guest sdue
acid reflux, nausea, fatigue, cant eat
- I honestly hate being pregnant. This is my 3rd and the worst. Zofran doesnt work for me. I cant eat anything and I just want to cry. My husband has been a great helpwith the kids and things around the house, but damn I want me back.
- —Guest Jasmine
worse part during my pregnancy
- Well starting I had morning sickness almost for d whole day for five months as I was carrying twins n my weight was rather reducing. When I conceived I was 51kgs. And when I delivered them I was 114.7kgs. Last semester I was not able to walk freely or even sleep due to overweight. I could not enjoy shopping for my kids. I was like totally dependent. Dr even stopped my diet only boiled n semi solids were allowed. But when they turned one year I was too back on size.
- —Guest Pooja harit
- Wow and omg,think am prego,was reading all of your post and had to run to toilet to puke. Its 8 days before my period and been moody, always fatigued nausea, love my bf and hate him type crankiness,wanna kiss him, hug him then wanna choke him lol...we are distant 2 days now but I noticed he' s eating more and sleeping a lot earlier. He had an upst tummy and I almost asked if he asked if he was prego,lol..we are brsnd new and not sure how he will take the news if I am and dnt know if we will last but my breast are sore and all I wanna do is sleep,I would be blessed if am prego and very happy. Am 40 and this could be my last shot at motherhood...bless you all :-)
- —Guest sweetlips
worst pregnancy symptoms
- starting from the time I got pregnant through the entire second trimester, I could barely keep any food down. I kept getting very sick. I also had a really bad UTI that would not respond to medication and even landed me in the hospital because it had reached my kidneys. I had to continue taking medication up to a month after I had my daughter because it still wasn't gone completely.
- —Guest charissa
- I have been pregnant before this is my fifth child and i have never experienced this with any of my other pregnancies but this time around i have the worst acne ever. It's like i am a teenager again as a matter of fact i never had acne this bad as a teenager! It's the worst.
- —Guest mandy
- It's really annoying. I always thought my second pregnancy will be as easy as my first but oh! It's so horrible. Heartburn, intolerable, unbearable, distasteful and ugly CONSTANT BACK PAIN, constipation, nausea, fatigue and everything that's not present during my first pregnancy!!!!!
insomnia, not funny
- My period is unusually late, I haven't tested yet but I feel pregnant, tender breast, enlarged nipple, armpits pain, nausea(no vomiting though)they started out as PMS and subsided. What I can't seem to deal with is waking up by 4 am, and the constant gas.
- —Guest Shining Star
- I am due in 2 weeks and haven't laid down in almost 3 months. I have to sleep sitting up on the couch with my feet propped up. When I tried to lay down, the back pain was so intense it would take me and my husband almost 20 minutes to get me out of bed. And by that time, chances are the pee I had to get up for in the first place is now all over me. It wasn't worth it to try and lay down again, so I haven't slept more than 2 hours at a time for the last 3 months. Not to mention the heartburn, aftertaste food leave, cramping and swelling. No one ever told me about all of these joys of pregnancy! I am excited to meet my little one, but if I hear "it will all be worth it in the end" one more time I will scream! I still have to go through the labor and delivery yet to get to that point! To all people giving what you think is good advice to pregnant new moms...don't give it, we don't want it! I do not need to hear your 24 hour labor horror story when I am due in 2 weeks!
- —Guest New Mom
38 weeks, 1st baby
- Not too bad in the beginning, no vomiting or anything. Sex drive has been zero through whole pregnancy though. I have experienced every cramp, pain and symptom possible in pregnancy...pubic bone separation pain...feels like my legs are wobbly and the pain on my groin is intense. The horrible aftertaste left in my mouth with anything I eat, all food tastes different! Back pain, cramping, swelling...you name it. It will all be worth it in the end, but I have no signs of anything close to labor starting yet and am really wanting to meet my little girl!
- —Guest Lee
- Don't know if I'm pregnant I've had tubel 11 years ago I'm 2 weeks late on my cycle nausia dizzy very wea energy whatsoever
- —Guest hate it
I think im pregnant
- I think im pregnant lmp 4/27 ovulate 5/11 and have had unprotected sex like 6 times with my fiance since.. This should be the end of 4th week. Last week i cried for 1 week straight just Moody.. no morning sickness. Sensative to smell new to me, congested nose, increased heart rate sometimez very hungry sometimes not. Very thirsty increased vaginal mucus. Lower slight cramps & timgling flutters, feels like one ovary hurts. Could i be pregnant. My period is due in too days??
- —Guest Susan
passing through corridors of hell
- There is no syptoms of pregnancy that i dont go through from nuesea to voming,fainting, lossing appitted,weight loss gum bleeding ,high bloodpressure or low, stuff nose restlessness, smells of any kind perfumes, food, bodycream lotions i cant wait to get over it. Its just hell
- —Guest serah
- I HAD TERRIBLE 24/7 MORNING SICKNESS. I ALSO HAD TO STAY IN BED FOR THREE MONTHS AS I WAS CARRYING TWINS.
- —Guest SUSAN
- Ive been having every pregnancy symptom even the 5 you that is up there and i have missed my period and i have took 3 pregnancy test 1 one was postive 2 one was negative and the last was unclear i went to the doctor 3 weeks after my conception day and she said i wasnt but to wait it out and take another test its now 3 weeks later my period still hasn't come and what i thought was my period was light and spotting for 5 days it was pink and brown and red blackish color my period is never like that plus i didn't cramp when i did bleed i had the symptoms before and i was pregnant but i didnt know and i miscarried so can some one help me out what should i do ?
- —Guest Christina
1-15 of 194Next