worst part of pregnancy thus far
- Very tender swollen breasts while craving salt is probably not the best combination. Up in the middle of the night at least twice for pee breaks and am not even drinking water before bed. Very tired, very tired!
- —Guest 6 weeks
- Just about every negative side effect you can think of, I had. The first three months I survived on bananas because that was the only thing that I could physically get down (but they were obviously not good for my constipation issues), every smell made me nauseated (ewww, coffee!), all the foods I loved were all of a sudden disgusting to me, I became round as a barrel, I had to pee every 10 minutes, my hips were instable, I had Braxton Hicks starting at week 16, you name it, I had it. But boy did I LOVE sitting there during all my sleepless hours petting my belly, feeling my boy move inside me. Even though he bruised my ribs and kept me awake, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. You won't forget how bad it was, but once you hold your baby in your arms, it all just makes sense and the inconveniences of the pregnancy just seem like a worthwile sacrifice.
- —Guest Cindy
- Birth but in the end u will be in teers and ur bundle of joy will be here
- —Guest ashley
Am 14 wks
- It has been different each day,smell of perfume,onion e.t.c makes me sick and i cant help the heartburn.BUT YET AM GLAD AM BECOMING A MOTHER
- —Guest Dammie
Calcium doesn't help after all
- I was told to take calcium during my pregnancies 20 years ago just before low calcium was proved not to be the cause of leg cramps. Just the act of standing up made the cramping go away.
- —Guest YankeeInCA
U name it, I got it
- I am 6 weeks pregnant & starting having symptoms at 4 weeks. Morning sickness (throw up),nausea all day everyday, diarrhea, heartburn, breast change, gas, frequent urination,vivid dreams, oh every smell bothers me....every smell..... I feel like hell 247 & I'm only at week 6.....,
- —Guest Stephaniee
Acid Reflux/Vomiting/Loss of bladder
- I'm 20 weeks and I've never, ever been so sick in my life. Each day a struggle of what to eat because I'm so nauseous 24/7 which has not let up for the last 14 weeks. I've ruled out crackers, fruit, meat and dairy as I've thrown those up so intensely, sometimes all day, that I've lost bladder and bowel control. I burp all day when not puking and have acid rolling up in my throat all night, basically my mouth tastes like puke 24/7. I can't work - who could under these circumstances? And my employer is pissed. My husband and I both worried about money. This is my first pregnancy and I'm NEVER doing this again. I'm on medication for the nausea and acid reflux, trying everything including changing diet at night and raising the bed and walking but to no avail. I can't sleep for more than 2 hours without throwing up. I also have headaches, round ligament pain, weird discharge and I pee every time I do ANYTHING - sneeze or bend over. I wish I knew beforehand cuz I wouldn't have tried
- —Guest Joni
- I am 10weeks prego and I cry about everything. I am so sensitive about almost every topic. My husband thinks am playing with him also I go pee every 5 minutes. I am very sleepy all the time and taking care of my 2yr old is getting harder because I can barely stay up. I use eat a lot before getting prego but now I can barely eat I don't get hungry and if I force myself to eat I throw up.
- —Guest andrea
- I'm8 weeks preg. If I even think garlic or onions...lordy it makes me green grey then white! The nausea wave I'm surfing (since wk 5) has me so stressed out. My poor son, "momma can I eat this?" Me- " hunny no! I mean yes just go outside or in bathroom turn fan on!" I hide the food that makes me the worst. And sex? "Hunny I'm wanting u but keep ur mouth shut amd bec of ur deodorant arms closed, now I may nuzzle but. Whaterever u do don't open ur mouth!" He ended up bursting out laffing. I was horny but nauseated! I rolled off said don't touch me! Lol
- —Guest bunsinovens
13 weeks and......
- Im 13 weeks and I have had bad morning sickness! I crave salt witch is so bad! Im going to puff up if i dont stop eating it lol Iv been so up and down with my moods! Oh and im bipoler so it makes that part 10x worse! I have truble sleeping! I get dizzy all the time! My back hurt! Im always tired & im always hungry!!!! But I know that all these crappy things that are happping are just things leading me to the most amazing part of my life and thats becoming a mother! Im so excited! It makes everything im dealing with so woth it!!
- —Guest Cady
Lower back pain :-\
- Very painful whole pregnancy, getting out of bed or up from a chair unable to walk, i'd have to stand a couple seconds before being able to take a step. I bought an excersice ball, lay on it & move around, it really helped ease the pain:-)
- —Guest Abigail
- I haven't had too many issues thankfully. I am 29 and this is my first. I am 19 weeks. The big problems I am having is I can't eat at dinner time. The thought of it makes my stomach turn. The nightly nose bleeds are awful and getting up 5 times a night to pee and not going back to sleep.
- —Guest NIKI
Sick and miserable
- I'm 10a weeks and I have hunger pains even after eating if I don't eat I get sick if I do eat I get sick.I feel nausea all day and all night . I've called in sick so many times I feel so horable I hate it so far no fun and no glowing going on here. d night smells bother me.I'm miserable
- —Guest Shannon
- I used to EAT EAT EAT but since I got pregnant everything including my face foods make me nauseous an disgusted! I think I've lost weight. I also feel very fatigued, drained and emotional. On top of that my boobs HURT! I'm on week 7 & can't wait to feel better!!!
- —Guest Nona
- I'm 5 wks, and this is my third pregnancy. My first two, by the second week I couldn't keep anything down, the smells of anything made me sick. This baby now seems to be ok, no morning sickness yet (crossing my fingers), no horrible symptoms. I feel really good, the only thing is I go to bed earlier now, and wake up early, or wake up n the middle of the night. Other than I'm enjoying my pregnancy.
- —Guest Bee