From the article: When will I start to show?
The pregnant belly is a miracle. It stretches to accommodate your growing uterus and baby and then shrinks back down. But most pregnant women wonder when in pregnancy their belly will show and let the world know that they are pregnant. So, when did your belly show? Was it the second trimester? Maybe the first? How did it show? Was it different with subsequent pregnancies? Who noticed it first? Share Your Story
17weeks and not showing
- im 23 y/o and im 17w4d but not showing a belly but iv gain weight and i cant close the button of my shorts this is my first
- —Guest liljasrace
- This is my second pregnancy. I'm currently 12 weeks and 2 days. When will I start to show ?
- —Guest Mommie_2
I'm 2 months !!
- My first lil one n I'm only 2 months n feel like a total fattie I'm already showing a lil
- —Guest Spencerbee1stbby
- I'm 16 weeks and I'm just showing a little bit but I have a big belly ready and have 2 boys and this is my 3rd boy so excited....
- —Guest Jess
- This is my first pregnancy and so far I've only experienced extreme fatigue with migraines. My belly is slightly growing and I haven't had morning sickness. Is this normal ?
- —Guest Bonnie
- I'm 15 weeks still not showing iv put on weight about 3-4lb and always had a but of a chubby belly but no bump or anything! Hopefully will so soon! :) xx
- —Guest Saraii
1st pregnancy 5 weeks
- I'm only 5 weeks n my tummy is big at night and a little smaller in the mornings,I've very slim has always been,now my face looks fat and my ass is getting bigger by the day no sickness apart from the little tummy aches bt doc says that's normal this is my 1st pregnancy and I'm so excited my hubby more than me
- —Guest ambaby
- I started to show noticeably at 20 weeks. Both my boyfriend and myself could tell around 18 weeks. This is my first pregnancy and I'm now almost 29 weeks pregnant. I'm slender, weighed 115 before pregnancy, and I'm 5'7", so I was a bit underweight. I now weigh 165lbs.
- —Guest Mommy2Be420
- I'm 12 weeks and still not showing, but got my scan in a few days so excited xxx
- —Guest chloe
my first bundle of joy
- hi everybody iam 13weeks pregnant now with my first, i have really back pain m starting too show so i feel so huge already bt my boyfriend comforts me n tells me m not we really exited about our first lil bundle of joy, good luck ladies
- —Guest Zikhona
- Im 7 weeks n ive noticed my tummy is flat in the mornings but as soon as i eat its gets high is that normal? Also this is the 2nd time for yeaR preg but my first ended in a missed miscarriage so im on edge about alot.
- —Guest mona
When My Belly Started Showing
- I'm currently 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first. It looks like I'm only 20 weeks pregnant. People keep saying I'm not big at all (I can't see my feet anymore). Sometimes I feel my baby boy move, and other times he's probably resting. Should I be worried that I look like I'm only 20 weeks pregnant? I started showing around 15-17 weeks.
- —Guest Mommy2Be
- I feel huge. Can't suck my original tummy in, I lay down and feel like I'm on a balloon. My stomach is only hard on top. Don't feel a bump standing up...but I'm also a little chunky.
- —Guest Courtney
- AM 4WEEKS NW STILL D'T C ANY DEVELOPMENT AM SCARED BUT I LYK IT SOME HOW COZ PPLE NEVA KNEW I AM WOW!
- —Guest ANABEL
- I am 9 weeks i am small and slim i am on my 3 child and i am showing my jeans are not fitting anymore its hard hiding that i am pregnant lols.
- —Guest brenda
1-15 of 410Next