From the article: When will my belly show in pregnancy?
The pregnant belly is a miracle. It stretches to accommodate your growing uterus and baby and then shrinks back down. But most pregnant women wonder when in pregnancy their belly will show and let the world know that they are pregnant. So, when did your belly show? Was it the second trimester? Maybe the first? How did it show? Was it different with subsequent pregnancies? Who noticed it first? Share Your Story
- Im 7 weeks n ive noticed my tummy is flat in the mornings but as soon as i eat its gets high is that normal? Also this is the 2nd time for yeaR preg but my first ended in a missed miscarriage so im on edge about alot.
- —Guest mona
When My Belly Started Showing
- I'm currently 23 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my first. It looks like I'm only 20 weeks pregnant. People keep saying I'm not big at all (I can't see my feet anymore). Sometimes I feel my baby boy move, and other times he's probably resting. Should I be worried that I look like I'm only 20 weeks pregnant? I started showing around 15-17 weeks.
- —Guest Mommy2Be
- I feel huge. Can't suck my original tummy in, I lay down and feel like I'm on a balloon. My stomach is only hard on top. Don't feel a bump standing up...but I'm also a little chunky.
- —Guest Courtney
- AM 4WEEKS NW STILL D'T C ANY DEVELOPMENT AM SCARED BUT I LYK IT SOME HOW COZ PPLE NEVA KNEW I AM WOW!
- —Guest ANABEL
- I am 9 weeks i am small and slim i am on my 3 child and i am showing my jeans are not fitting anymore its hard hiding that i am pregnant lols.
- —Guest brenda
7 months and first child
- This is my first child.. I have a lil pudge but it has not got any bigger.. I feel the motion of my baby though.. Im only 5'4 and I'm real small.. its harder when I be around my boyfriend's sister cause she is as big as a house.. but then me and my boyfriend were small babies
- —Guest Honey E.
- I'm excited it's my first and I can't wait to hold my little one. I'm 7 weeks and I only get hard when I eat. Lol I just have a tough tummy throughout the day. I'm 5'1 and I'm was bloated throughout the whole month. People noticed and asked questions before I knew or even thought of it. I just can't wait to meet it, I hope it's a boy! :)
- —Guest MommyToBe :)
- im just two weeks but i am so excited. first baba :)
- —Guest summerlovely
- im two months pregnant but why my belly doesnt show dat im pregnant , when im not pregnant my belly is so big . where my belly do show ?
- Am 17weeks but am not showing. My bra still fits and pants too. Was worried though but realised am tall and people said my babies may be toward my back. They run round a lot and that keep me going. Am happy to be expecting. This is my first.
- —Guest achaa
- I'm hardly showing at all, I just look like I drink a lot of beer Lol. It's so frustrating that I've been through so much shit with this pregnancy and have nothing to show for it.
- —Guest Chloe
Showed at 28 weeks
- My husband could tell around 22-23 weeks. But no one else really could tell until about 28 weeks. People who I hadn't seen in awhile were surprised to see I was even pregnant. I'm now 39 weeks and anxiously waiting!! No signs of baby girl yet. Very nervous and excited as we had a very hard time conceiving
- —Guest Annamarie
- I'm 9 weeks now and I'm barley showing! Nobody really notices it except for me and the dad. I can't button my work pants or jeans anymore just for the fact the pressure makes me sick. Of course everything seems to make me nauseous!
- —Guest Ashley
4-5 weeks i think
- i think i may b 4-5 weeks gone but not sure,this is my 2nd baby,i have a slight bump started showing not too long ago but i have the softness that goes with it,is that normal?
- —Guest michelle
4 1/2 weeks
- i am deffo showing im not huge but i have a bump! im not sure if this is normal though.
- —Guest sam
1-15 of 400Next