6 weeks and obvious!
- I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby and already have a little bump. I love it! It's been 7 years since my last pregnancy and I didn't show til 12 weeks, so I think maybe my muscle tone isn't what it used to be now that I'm 30!
- —Guest Claire
- I am at 12 weeks and my stomach has pouched out a little. Right now it just looks like I've gained a little weight. I can't wait to have that pregnancy look instead of the 'stop eating chocolate' look!
- —Guest AMH
My little seed
- I am only 10 weeks pregnant and I'm hardly showing....when I lay down it shows, but when I get up I feel really bloated.
- —Guest katina good
14weeks 2nd Pregnancy
- I started to show in my first pregnancy at 15 weeks. Now in my second pregnancy I started to show at 10 weeks, mostly when I lay down. It seems to go away when I stand up.
- —Guest MrzDavisLee
11 weeks and showing!
- I started showing around 10. In my family, almost every woman has started to show around 2 months!
- —Guest Chelsea
- I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and I'm showing a little. this is my first child, I was hoping that I would have an obvious pregnant belly already. I'm some what thin and I thought my belly would look obvious of a baby bump already. But it just seems to look like I have gotten thicker! My baby is healthy and I feel her constantly moving so I know everything is healthy and alright. But after reading everyone's stories, my story isn't unusual. Everyone is different, and everyone's body is different. So there isn't one persons story that can tell you when you will get that pregnant belly! So that eases my worries...
- —Guest Beth
- I'm 20 weeks and just now I'm starting to get a little bump. My regular clothes are fitting a little tight now. But the doctor said my baby girl is very healthy.
- —Guest Diana guest
- I am 16 weeks now and it seems to come and go. Mostly due to being bloated I think. When I wake up in the morning I usually don't feel pregnant at all. Sometimes I worry.
- Every pregnancy is so different with my 1st I showed at about 7-8 weeks and got huge. My 2nd started showing at about 20+ weeks didn't buy maternity clothes till bout 30 weeks, had a little tiny belly and they were both boys. I am now on my 3rd, I started showing at about 14 weeks and its crazy how it does seem to just happen overnight.
- —Guest JennaB.
- This is my third child with all my pregnancies my belly gets bigger quickly, when I'm a month or two, and with my second child it was 4 months. Everyone though I was 7 already.
- —Guest Lindz
about 9 weeks
- I can't wait for my big belly. No one can really tell quite yet but I feel a little bigger.
- —Guest nicole
- I just started showing at 9 weeks and this is my first.
- —Guest ANDREWNETTE
- I am almost 11 weeks and have been so sick I have lost a complete clothes size, though I have gone up two cup sizes! I was hoping to hide my pregnancy for a long time, till my husband and I got use to the idea. But all the chucking and hospital have made it obvious to everyone. I have also been sleeping 14 hours a night and am still super tired. I can't wait to have a bump, to stop been sick and to get that 'glow.'
- —Guest Taahesa
- I am 15 weeks now and can't wait for my belly to start showing. I was getting worried till I visited this forum. It's my first.
- —Guest gee
My little Jelly Bean
- I am 14 weeks pregnant with my first and started noticing a bump at 12 weeks. It was like one day I was showing like crazy. It looked cute in a sundress.
- —Guest Jericho