From the article: I was drinking before I found out I was pregnant, is the baby okay?
Are there things you did before you found out you were pregnant that worry you? Nearly every pregnant woman has something on her list that she worries about. Whether it was a drink of alcohol, not taking your prenatal vitamins, a poor diet or too much exercise. While your practitioner will usually tell you not to worry, it doesn't keep us from worrying. What worries you?
Sleeping and anxiety pills
- I was taking sleeping and anxiety pills til I found out that I was 2months' pregnant. What are its possible side effects on my baby?
- —Guest Kathy Vinuya
had drnking before i knew i was pregnant
- I had some drinking binges and now found out that I am about6-8 weeks pregnant with my fiancées baby? I am afraid I already caused so much damage that I may have to terminate the pregnancy as child has high risk for fas.
- —Guest saraza
- I took vaccinations (Rubella and Chicken pox) on 3rd of jan 2013 and now i find my HCG test to be positive on 3rd Feb 2013. Will this affect my baby ?
- —Guest Banita
i had my hair rebonded
- i had my hair rebonded and i do not know that im already pregnant..what will happen? it can be affect to my baby?tnx
- —Guest melody
- I had unprotected sex with my partner for 3 weeks in a row every day and I dont know if I am pregnant yet because its to early to tell and I am sick and on antibiotics for UTI and cream for infected bumps on my chin can this harm my pregnancy if I am pregnant?
- —Guest CC
How antibiotics can affect baby
- I was taking antibiotics, cold and cough medicine in 1st trimester. Can this affect my baby?
- —Guest Irina
Energy Drinks and Birth Control
- I have recently missed a period and think I may be pregnant. About a month ago I stopped taking my birth control, maybe a a week after my last period. I also drink about 3 cans of monster 16 oz energy drinks every day on average, and have been doing so for about 2 months now. I have stopped this past week because I don't want there to be an adverse effect on my child if I am indeed pregnant, but I still don't know if the recent birth control use or all of this energy drink consumption is going to give my baby growth or mental problems: Please help?
- —Guest Domm
- After I gave to my little girl I started taken diet pills and then became sick and took vomiting pills and flue pills. I think that I am 6 weeks pregnant. Will this do anything to the baby?
- —Guest melissa
- I took antibiotic for a UTI and I didn't know I'm pregnant.
- —Guest jolei
Rebonded and colored my hair
- I rebonded and colored my hair during 1st trimester. i cannot sleep everytime i think of it. :(
- —Guest Diane
- im trying to get pregnant,so i did try on my ovulation date.in a week my period will come,and tonight i had another sex,is this will effect on my pregnancy,if im already pregnant?
- —Guest jana
I had my hair rebonded
- I had my hair rebonded and I didn't know that I was pregnant.
- —Guest Donna
Too much medication
- I took pregnancy test this morning and its positive. I know I feel funny this past week but still not sure. Yesterday we had BBQ n I drank like 5 small shots of tequila and I talked to my friend and they suggest me to take pregnancy test. So do u think hat result is right? And couple weeks ago, I suffered very bad of skin allergy, I went to a&e and they gave me steroid for 4 days. During this summer I took antihestamin tablet everyday coz i suffer high fever. And I suffer frm migraine so I got prescription medicine frm GP called rizatriptan maxall 5mg. So do u think will effect my pregnancy? I'm so worried, maybe not good to continue this pregnancy. Thank you
- —Guest Christine
Acne - Antibiotic - Pregnancy
- I suffered cystic acne 2 years back. I was prescribed oral antibiotic erthromycin, later i was prescribed doxycycline? Will this affect my pregnancy? I feel scared. Also long time back I had taken glutathione for my skin... all these things are worrying me so much.
- —Guest Nam
- My husband condom broke and my period came for 2 days which is not normal. Although I took the morning after pill I am worried cause I took 2 hydrocut while exercise within that 2 weeks also 2 dianne contraceptive tablets.
- —Guest Jillana
1-15 of 36Next