Pregnancy Bible verses are not hard to find but you need to have the right ones that resonate with you and your life. Which Bible verses speak to you about pregnancy, childbirth and parenting? Do you use them for relaxation? Do you make cards to take with you to labor?
1 Samuel 1:27
- For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request.
- —Guest Leshil
- Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD;and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
- —Guest Betsy
- For you created my innermost being: You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body.
- —Guest kathy
- Here's a bit of it: "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies."
- —Guest Robyn
- There shall nothing cast thy young nor be barren, in thy land, the number of thy days, I will fulfill. AMEN
- —Guest Nana
- I love the verse in Jeremiah 5:7 I use this one on one of my ultra sound pictures. it is a perfect verse a scrapbook.
- —Guest Tracey Jones
- "He shall gather the lambs with his arm and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young." - Isaiah 40:11
- —Guest Mom2B
- I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.
- —Guest sunita