From the article: Do you have favorite Bible verses for pregnancy?
Pregnancy Bible verses are not hard to find but you need to have the right ones that resonate with you and your life. Which Bible verses speak to you about pregnancy, childbirth and parenting? Do you use them for relaxation? Do you make cards to take with you to labor? Share Your Favorite Verse
I think the Jeremiah verse was mistyped
- I believe Tracey Jones' verse was supposed to be Jeremiah 1:5. I think that makes far more sense. "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations!"
- —Guest Epi
- I think Guest Tracey Jones meant Jeremiah 1:5-7 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...." (Jeremiah 5:7 says something about children forsaken God..eek!)
- —Guest Stephanie
- Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Thank Jesus every day for what He has given us! Thank you Lord!
- —Guest Tara
1 Samuel 1:27
- For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request.
- —Guest Leshil
- Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD;and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
- —Guest Betsy
- For you created my innermost being: You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know full well. My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body.
- —Guest kathy
- Here's a bit of it: "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies."
- —Guest Robyn
- There shall nothing cast thy young nor be barren, in thy land, the number of thy days, I will fulfill. AMEN
- —Guest Nana
- I love the verse in Jeremiah 5:7 I use this one on one of my ultra sound pictures. it is a perfect verse a scrapbook.
- —Guest Tracey Jones
- "He shall gather the lambs with his arm and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young." - Isaiah 40:11
- —Guest Mom2B
- I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me.
- —Guest sunita