From the article: Am I having twins? - Signs & Symptoms of a Twin Pregnancy
So your belly is starting to show really quickly. Maybe your pregnancy symptoms are a bit extreme or you feel like you have morning sickness for two. What made you think you were having twins? Sometimes it's physical evidence like two heart beats or an ultrasound. Other times it's mother's intuition or a family history of twins. Did you think you were having twins? Why? And were you right? Share Your Experience
- I'm 11 weeks pregnant today, I have a 4 year old daughter but my last pregnancy I had a miscarriage, this pregnancy I'm feeling slightly nervous I've been having dream and feeling I'm pregnant with twins, my mother had twins but sadly died not long after birth, im keeping my fingers crossed all is good this time and maybe 2 inside scan date on 23 April :)
- —Guest Jade
- Sickness all day everyday, had a scan @ 6weeks showed one baby, 12 week scan this Monday just gone and told I'm expecting identical twins!!!! My husband kept joking I was having twins as so sick and swollen stomach. Still shocked as also have 3 yr old son. Fun times ahead for us but will be worth every minute!
- —Guest Tanya
think im aving twins
- This will.b my 16th pregnancy and my belly is growing really fast and that's not like me at all, I feel quite under the weather and emotional, I'm only 6 wks and I keep feeling bubbling sensations in left and middlish abdominal, what do u think?
- —Guest penlope
- I wanted to have twins in the worse way. I thought I'd have a pretty good shot, My mother was a twin with a brother, I am a identical twin. But, after 6 babies 2 miscarriages I believe I'll wait for grandtwins!!
- —Guest karen
- Had nooo idea I was pregnant with fraternal twins untill I was 5 mos. pregnant & went for my 1st ultrasound! Was wondering why I felt so sick all the time & why I was measuring farther along then what I was. Didn't know twins ran on my dad's side untill I called him with the big suprise. Am now 28 wks. & expecting to see my little girl & boy sometime around mid-June. :)
- —Guest Leticia Lucio
ive got that feelin that in having twins
- Im 8 weeks pregnant my belly looks like im about 5months, fell sick all day, really tired, im a very moody human rite about now lol, Ive got 2 boys 10 and 8 and had 8 miscarriage over 12years me and my husband did just give up.... but by the looks of it, it maybe 2... ;D scan in 4wks and really cant wait.
- —Guest kb..
- I had a feeling I might be having twins,but it was only because I was so sick and the feeling of been sick was allways there even at night.i am now nearl 14 weeks and im huge,look more like 5 month,but most of it is because im bloating so much after eating.im also constantly tired and acheing.this pregnancy really is totally different to my two others x
- —Guest adele
am i having twins?
- this is my 4th pregnancy, i am 9 weeks but my womb measuring 12 weeks. i am quite big aswel dont have my scan while the 18th and its dragging like mad really want to no lol. i have alot of cramp and mt midwife said it cud be coz ther is 2 and its making more room
- —Guest becki
- im 6 wks i keep feeling movement, bubbles are something on my left side. No pain wat could this b. Uterus stretching or twins?
- —Guest mbranch
I'm having twins
- I never thought I would be having twins I found out when I was ten weeks. This is my third pregnancy I can't be more excited...
- —Guest Brittney
- I'm a little over 5 weeks and very overwhelmed about having this babies I know its a blessing but I just want to cry, and I don't know what to do, my husband is so happy. We have a two year old already. I need help how I can deal with this.
- —Guest jennifer
think iam having twin
- this my 6 baby but i feel so bad morning sickness everyday i cant eat anythink i have back pain like crazy abdromin pain too and i went to u/s but it was one but i dont belive that the away i feel is very deffernt with my other kids and i will wait until 20 week maybe iam now 8 week and 3day can anybody tell me why all this
- i did a ultra sound and the doctor one baby but my gutt say its 2 .what should i do
- —Guest natashsa brooks
Morning Sickness with twins
- I am 11 weeks and my morining sickness with my twins are the worse I have ever felt. I am nearing the end of my first trimester but i had a difficult time with this. I found that tortillia chips and medium salsa help a lot as well as Mexican food. I also have tried watermelon, but the most effective method of getting rid of nausea for me is intercourse. After we did the nausea completely went away and my energy level also picked up. Ladies this may be unconventional but it works for me, not to mention my husband is happy about this too.
Joked about twins
- I am 10 weeks pregnant with twins. Me and my husband joked about having twins and he would tease me and say "you know twins run in my family." Then he would say he was just joking and that he heard something like that when he was younger but wasnt sure. I went for my ultrasound and the technician let me see the baby's heartbeat and confirmed that it was one. When we finally spoke with the doctor he said "well we saw two," and I said "Two what??" and he said two babies and one was hiding behind the other. I was in shock. I did not hear anything else the doctor was saying from that point on it sounded like "wa,wa,wa,wa," My husband started laughing so hard and hes still laughs everytime he looks at me. I have always admired twins but I never thought I would be blessed with them.
1-15 of 81Next