- I'm a little over 5 weeks and very overwhelmed about having this babies I know its a blessing but I just want to cry, and I don't know what to do, my husband is so happy. We have a two year old already. I need help how I can deal with this.
- —Guest jennifer
think iam having twin
- this my 6 baby but i feel so bad morning sickness everyday i cant eat anythink i have back pain like crazy abdromin pain too and i went to u/s but it was one but i dont belive that the away i feel is very deffernt with my other kids and i will wait until 20 week maybe iam now 8 week and 3day can anybody tell me why all this
- i did a ultra sound and the doctor one baby but my gutt say its 2 .what should i do
- —Guest natashsa brooks
Morning Sickness with twins
- I am 11 weeks and my morining sickness with my twins are the worse I have ever felt. I am nearing the end of my first trimester but i had a difficult time with this. I found that tortillia chips and medium salsa help a lot as well as Mexican food. I also have tried watermelon, but the most effective method of getting rid of nausea for me is intercourse. After we did the nausea completely went away and my energy level also picked up. Ladies this may be unconventional but it works for me, not to mention my husband is happy about this too.
Joked about twins
- I am 10 weeks pregnant with twins. Me and my husband joked about having twins and he would tease me and say "you know twins run in my family." Then he would say he was just joking and that he heard something like that when he was younger but wasnt sure. I went for my ultrasound and the technician let me see the baby's heartbeat and confirmed that it was one. When we finally spoke with the doctor he said "well we saw two," and I said "Two what??" and he said two babies and one was hiding behind the other. I was in shock. I did not hear anything else the doctor was saying from that point on it sounded like "wa,wa,wa,wa," My husband started laughing so hard and hes still laughs everytime he looks at me. I have always admired twins but I never thought I would be blessed with them.
Sick and Tired
- I was a faternal twin, my mum lost the second at 16 weeks. I have twins on both side of my family and so does my husband. I have a 3 year old son and am now pregnant with my second i'm only 6 1/2 weeks but i can shake the feeling i'm having twins i was sick with my first but not this sick i sleep all day and can't keep down anything. I go back to see my GP in 2 weeks will they be able to tell this early. I would love to have twins fingers crossed.
- I am pregnant with my third, only guessing @ 5 weeks tomarrow... I have symptoms of someone who's having twins... So I'm hoping I am having twins.. I took the test.. Its actually a really lame test.. It says I have 36% chance (slim) that could be right but the questions were dumb. Didn't even get two out of 11.. Cause I haven't done it.. point is, do an ultrasound and see.. Forget the test..
- —Guest mae
- I found out i was pregnant early in, and everyone thought i was either further along then i said or having twins.. sure enough my ultrasound at 5 wks showed i was having twins!! After getting home that night and my partner calling his parents to tell them our exciting news, his father them informed him twins ran on his side of the family!!! Then my mom decided to tell me the same!! I have two older daughters that are 3 & 4and was never told before i could have twins!! My twins were very healthy and born very early at 28 wks, my son weighed 2.11 lbs and my daughter 2.8 lbs.. but now you would never know when you see them that they could have ever been that little !!
- —Guest Christy
dreams do come true
- my grandmother died before i had my first child.but i was really close to her one day i was on my sofa sleeping and she came in my dream and told me you didnt tell me you were pregnant i am not i told her and then she vanished a month later i took a home pregnancy test it came back positive so i made a doctors app. went to the doctor at 4 weeks it felt so funny like pressure and movement my husband told me it was gas i knew it may have been twins but i didnt think any of it but twins run on both sides of the family,so as you know had a ultrasound and wow its twins. i guess gradmother was write all along.so if you feel funny tell your doctor because you may be having twins too.
- —Guest naishell thomas
- It was my second pregnancy and didn't think I would have tiwn. I was really bloated up top and my belly expanded fast. I found out they were twins when I went to my first ultrasound. Now I'm pregnant for the third time and I feel bloated up top too. Everyone said first pregnancy one, second two and third three! Oh my could they be right???? Hahahaha just going to wait and see..
- —Guest sirgni
could it be twins?
- I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my second child. I found out at 3 weeks with a strong line. I have a couple of sets of twins on my side side of the family. I gained 7 lbs between my last two appts. I started feeling movement at 14 weeks. I've had lots of pressure down there since 7 weeks and in my low abdomen since 10 weeks. Back pain on an off since 15 weeks. I've had two ultrasounds already but can't help to wonder if it could be twins.
- —Guest amber
unsure and insecure
- my hormones are completely out of control...I want to cry at the silliest things and I don't usually cry a whole lot. Then when I get mad I get really angry and the adrenaline is a huge rush! I have 2 boys and have miscarried 2x this time is very different. I have been so nauseous this time and it seems to last all day and I feel sooo tired and when I close my eyes I can hear a roaring in my ears until I fall asleep. I took a test 4 days after my missed period and it was a faint positive and then at my 1st appt she didn't believe me that I should have been 10 wks and said my uterus was almost up to my belly button already and she was surprised to hear the heartbeat. She scheduled and u/s for 2 weeks after....I am supposed to go this upcoming Wed and I am sooo nervous. Twins run in my family but none have survived most have died in utero or at birth. Plus I feel the baby and pressure under my diaphragm already.
- Found out I am carrying twins when I was 22 weeks pregnant, after the nightmare of nausea and sleepless nights, can't wait!
- —Guest Mymoena
- We have a 22 month old son and decided to have another baby. As soon as I got a positive pregnancy test I said to my partner "what if its twins?" Only said it as a joke because we only planned on having two kids, but in the next couple of weeks I just had a feeling I was having twins. 3 members of my family actually thought I would have twins as well (there is no history of twins in our family either) sure enough I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and I'm having twins!! I have a feeling there is two girls, but will wait and see!!
- —Guest Guest
Surprised to be having twins!
- I was planning on doing having an all natural birthing process with our third. At our 16 week check up the midwife said I was already measuring 20 weeks. The thought of twins never really crossed our minds as it didn't run in either of our families... not twins at all! We did an ultra sound and there they were, two beautiful little girls! I am set to deliver in three days at 37w6d... so blessed that we made it this far and they have been very healthy. I took the quiz and it said my chances were 27%- slim, haha :-)
- —Guest Joanna